leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
really liked dot's 2nd vid there and thought i'd share an experience with you. i dated someone for oh, maybe 6yrs that was really small. he never said anything abt it at first, we had a LDR for a couple years and finally i went to his country and met. but, he's super sweet and cute, and it wasn't per se the lack of choice for me, but, i really loved him. we dated for years and are still friends. years later now, he's married (to a really pretty argentinian girl) and i'm the separated one lul

• Hugs
Reactions: HermitLonerGuy
HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
really liked dot's 2nd vid there and thought i'd share an experience with you. i dated someone for oh, maybe 6yrs that was really small. he never said anything abt it at first, we had a LDR for a couple years and finally i went to his country and met. but, he's super sweet and cute, and it wasn't per se the lack of choice for me, but, i really loved him. we dated for years and are still friends. years later now, he's married (to a really pretty argentinian girl) and i'm the separated one lul
awww thank you so much lee that gives me some hope, god bless you.

• Hugs
Reactions: leeloosnow
Final-push123

Final-push123

Internet wizard
Jan 28, 2020
Glad to see so many people being supportive of you. I am a practical type of person as you probably know. I would say to get a penis punp to try to get up to average size and then from there you should be good.

Think of it as exercise, as far as everything else. You pretty much good to go

CantWait2D1E

CantWait2D1E

Archaon, Herald of the Apocalypse
Dec 24, 2022
I think you should focus on your own happiness instead of seeking someone to provide that for you.
Thus your penis size shouldn't matter
Become successful, fit, outgoing, social, and otherwise a pleasant person to be around and you'll find someone eventually. Who will probably ruin all that.
In short, become "the man" instead of being a self-deprecating loser.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I think you should focus on your own happiness instead of seeking someone to provide that for you.
Thus your penis size shouldn't matter
Become successful, fit, outgoing, social, and otherwise a pleasant person to be around and you'll find someone eventually. Who will probably ruin all that.
In short, become "the man" instead of being a self-deprecating loser.
People's happiness can be tied to being in a relationship. Hermit doesn't like being single, thus he is not happy about it. This toxic positivity you just spewed won't change that.

Also, if making your own happiness was as easy as you make it seem to be, you nor I nor him would even need this site in the first place.

• Hugs
HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
People's happiness can be tied to being in a relationship. Hermit doesn't like being single, thus he is not happy about it. This toxic positivity you just spewed won't change that.

Also, if making your own happiness was as easy as you make it seem to be, you nor I nor him would even need this site in the first place.
thanks cdia, welp guess im just a self depreciating loser.

• Hugs
Reactions: WorthlessTrash
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Your life is not mine to judge. Only you know what you are.

The other poster was out of line in saying that. Pay them no mind.

• Hugs
CantWait2D1E

CantWait2D1E

Archaon, Herald of the Apocalypse
Dec 24, 2022

Pardon me for trying to help somebody in a non-suicide discussion thread rather than just reaffirming their beliefs and give them more encouragement. It seemed to me that he was looking for advice and help rather than people's sympathies. I'm sorry, but a relationship cannot be your sole source of happiness in this world. It's just not fair to the other person. You've got to be a likeable person first in order to be liked. Nobody likes to surround themselves with negative energy. It will be nigh on impossible for him to find love without first addressing that. It's hard to navigate this world alone. IT'S HARD. I don't think we're meant to live like this but we are. You can either do something about it or just accept your circumstances. I never said it was easy making your own happiness. If anything I made it seem fricking impossible by listing all the things people struggle to change about themselves. But sometimes the hardest things to do in life are the ones most worth doing.

Feelings of "love" are often fleeting. Even if Hermit found a gf he should accept that statistically he would end up being broken up with or divorced in the long run. It's easy to think that relationships are the "missing link" for us single people but the probability is they often cause more harm than good.
Oh come on. You yourself listed things that could better your position in your opening post.
"today im thinking to myself, what if i tried my best to become a desirable man.
what if i get money, get a good body, dress well in suits and style , be confident, funny, and emotionaly romantic and pleasure woman in oral , toys and hands and sexy talking, massages etc."

I was only trying to encourage you to prioritize those things instead of fixating on something as insignificant as penis size. Not trying to bring you down and I apologize if I hurt your feelings. Many women have already told you your size doesn't matter and I didn't see any point in repeating it. Truth is, most women do not "get off" on penetration alone, big or small. They can satisfy themselves with just a few fingers more than most of us guys could.
What girls really care about is what we can provide for them. Lifestyles, laughs, good times, etc. The few that prioritize how good we are in bed are "for the streets" as they say. I'm sorry if that's the one's you've been encountering but not every girl is going to scoff at your size.

I assume by your post you've at least gotten to the point where you've showed them your penis, which is more than what I can say. And that is why I'm confident you'll get there again eventually. As you suggested yourself, work on you, then they'll come to you.

Reactions: LookAway
HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
Pardon me for trying to help somebody in a non-suicide discussion thread rather than just reaffirming their beliefs and give them more encouragement. It seemed to me that he was looking for advice and help rather than people's sympathies. I'm sorry, but a relationship cannot be your sole source of happiness in this world. It's just not fair to the other person. You've got to be a likeable person first in order to be liked. Nobody likes to surround themselves with negative energy. It will be nigh on impossible for him to find love without first addressing that. It's hard to navigate this world alone. IT'S HARD. I don't think we're meant to live like this but we are. You can either do something about it or just accept your circumstances. I never said it was easy making your own happiness. If anything I made it seem fricking impossible by listing all the things people struggle to change about themselves. But sometimes the hardest things to do in life are the ones most worth doing.

Feelings of "love" are often fleeting. Even if Hermit found a gf he should accept that statistically he would end up being broken up with or divorced in the long run. It's easy to think that relationships are the "missing link" for us single people but the probability is they often cause more harm than good.

Oh come on. You yourself listed things that could better your position in your opening post.
"today im thinking to myself, what if i tried my best to become a desirable man.
what if i get money, get a good body, dress well in suits and style , be confident, funny, and emotionaly romantic and pleasure woman in oral , toys and hands and sexy talking, massages etc."

I was only trying to encourage you to prioritize those things instead of fixating on something as insignificant as penis size. Not trying to bring you down and I apologize if I hurt your feelings. Many women have already told you your size doesn't matter and I didn't see any point in repeating it. Truth is, most women do not "get off" on penetration alone, big or small. They can satisfy themselves with just a few fingers more than most of us guys could.
What girls really care about is what we can provide for them. Lifestyles, laughs, good times, etc. The few that prioritize how good we are in bed are "for the streets" as they say. I'm sorry if that's the one's you've been encountering but not every girl is going to scoff at your size.

I assume by your post you've at least gotten to the point where you've showed them your penis, which is more than what I can say. And that is why I'm confident you'll get there again eventually. As you suggested yourself, work on you, then they'll come to you.
well thanks i do appreciate it, sorry if i offended you.

WellDefinedChin

WellDefinedChin

Jan 20, 2023
This thread is very disconcerting to me. I thought I could escape it on forums dedicated to a grave and final topic, but the memes are too prevalent.
Sure you could argue personality is important, but I think we should return to reality. All relationships are built upon sexual attraction first and foremost. Regarding having deformities that impede sexual attraction, this will severely limit you.
Now here comes my bitterness, listen or don't I need to write this. They'll tell you that it's your personality. They'll tell you didn't meet their needs avoiding placing blame on unchangeable and especially stigmatized features; things that might hurt their ego or cause pity. Perhaps it's in the humans best interest to avoid potential confrontation and reflexively virtue signal, but it will cause you to believe there is something erroneously wrong with your character. It does more harm than pronouncing uncomfortable truths and confuses what the real reasons are.
Most people aren't assholes, contrary to what you might believe. Most people, like myself, are average. Average thoughts, words, ideas, capabilities; all average. This means, like an average physicality, I have an average personality. There are no types. It's if you are attractive, then comes all that quixotic crap that's supposed to make a happy relationship. This applies to both sexes and whoever you are trying to attract. It's universal, because it's nature.

Don't let me prescribe you, but you are going to struggle. Try both learning to accept yourself and accept that, because you are limited, so will your opportunities be. I'm sure you already have your ways, but I must also urge you to find copes.
I hope that you make up for that deformity with a well formed face, as that might be greater validation.

Reactions: WorthlessTrash
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
think I've probably told you at least 3 times, :) my own long-term partner is literally a trans man. So am I. Not exactly the same thing as being a cis dude with junk that has a potentially-surprising shape, but it's also a legitimate issue that comes up during dating.*

Being trans is actually a life-defining identity as well as a possible barrier to sexytime, so there is no point (for me) to even consider an intimate relationship with someone who's grossed out by my existence or otherwise won't respect me. I would just write a dating profile header that says "Trans man looking for other trans men." If that is not what someone wants, they'll keep swiping. No one's time wasted.

I'm unsure of how critical the genital size issue is to everything that makes you the person that you are. You might not have to literally put "Don't call me if you cannot cope with micropenises" as a headline. Really, most women want zero penis information in the earliest stages of a relationship. You might be able to have a completely non-dick-related profile. "Affectionate introverted man seeking relationship, possibly long-term," could be fine. You would have to explain to your lady friend before any naked time happens that your thingy doesn't look like your typical man's thingy. That way there are no ugly and awkward surprises.

And honestly? I would ditch the word "micropenis" unless you're using a medical term when talking to your doctor. "Micropenis" is used as a general term of abuse on Twitter now. Just tell the lady, "Look, I have a particular uncommon medical condition, my penis didn't grow during adolescence. Doesn't hold me back from pleasuring women, though." Just ā€¦ find a way to own it.

But short answer: could you find a girlfriend or wife who accepts you and the body you happen to live in? Yes.

* Penises! Come up during dating. Ha!

Reactions: rationaltake
HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
think I've probably told you at least 3 times, :) my own long-term partner is literally a trans man. So am I. Not exactly the same thing as being a cis dude with junk that has a potentially-surprising shape, but it's also a legitimate issue that comes up during dating.*

Being trans is actually a life-defining identity as well as a possible barrier to sexytime, so there is no point (for me) to even consider an intimate relationship with someone who's grossed out by my existence or otherwise won't respect me. I would just write a dating profile header that says "Trans man looking for other trans men." If that is not what someone wants, they'll keep swiping. No one's time wasted.

I'm unsure of how critical the genital size issue is to everything that makes you the person that you are. You might not have to literally put "Don't call me if you cannot cope with micropenises" as a headline. Really, most women want zero penis information in the earliest stages of a relationship. You might be able to have a completely non-dick-related profile. "Affectionate introverted man seeking relationship, possibly long-term," could be fine. You would have to explain to your lady friend before any naked time happens that your thingy doesn't look like your typical man's thingy. That way there are no ugly and awkward surprises.

And honestly? I would ditch the word "micropenis" unless you're using a medical term when talking to your doctor. "Micropenis" is used as a general term of abuse on Twitter now. Just tell the lady, "Look, I have a particular uncommon medical condition, my penis didn't grow during adolescence. Doesn't hold me back from pleasuring women, though." Just ā€¦ find a way to own it.

But short answer: could you find a girlfriend or wife who accepts you and the body you happen to live in? Yes.

* Penises! Come up during dating. Ha!
omg i know u! i didnt know u were a transman i thought u were a cis guy lol, very cool all the best! u r supported here.

plushjuggybandit

plushjuggybandit

Feb 22, 2023
speaking as a girl most of us (the ones who would date someone for who they are and not just for what they can offer) genuinely dont care about what size your dick is. a lot of us dont even cum by penetration, whats most important to us is foreplay because penetration alone doesnt get us off. so in short: youll be fine! if its a genuinely good person youre going after then she will not give a shit about the size of your penis. just practice with foreplay n youll be sweet :) besides, sexual things isnt everything in a relationship either so dont stress too much about it. you got this.

HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
speaking as a girl most of us (the ones who would date someone for who they are and not just for what they can offer) genuinely dont care about what size your dick is. a lot of us dont even cum by penetration, whats most important to us is foreplay because penetration alone doesnt get us off. so in short: youll be fine! if its a genuinely good person youre going after then she will not give a shit about the size of your penis. just practice with foreplay n youll be sweet :) besides, sexual things isnt everything in a relationship either so dont stress too much about it. you got this.
you dont understand though, mine is not just small its putrid and a defect, its non functional and unable to penetrate its that small .

plushjuggybandit

plushjuggybandit

Feb 22, 2023
Ty i hope it comes true and thanks for the feedback. Yes i do tell them at first as sort of a "warning" because in the passed i got close with someone then she had an issue with it. I ended up getting attached and plus she said i wasted her time. I hope you can understand why i give a warning very early on.
a lot of girls would feel kind of disrespected if you tell them right off the bat, because that insinuates youre only talking to them for sex, or youre expecting them to want to have sex with you. i think first get to know her a bit, and then if shes obviously interested in you, just let her know by saying something like "hey incase this goes any further, i just want to warn you that i have a micropenis and if thats a gamechanger for you please tell me." I think that way she'll see it as less invasive or creepy and more like you just genuinely want to warn her and arent just talking to her for sex.

HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
a lot of girls would feel kind of disrespected if you tell them right off the bat, because that insinuates youre only talking to them for sex, or youre expecting them to want to have sex with you. i think first get to know her a bit, and then if shes obviously interested in you, just let her know by saying something like "hey incase this goes any further, i just want to warn you that i have a micropenis and if thats a gamechanger for you please tell me." I think that way she'll see it as less invasive or creepy and more like you just genuinely want to warn her and arent just talking to her for sex.
i understand and yes you right.

Reactions: plushjuggybandit
plushjuggybandit

plushjuggybandit

Feb 22, 2023
you dont understand though, mine is not just small its putrid and a defect, its non functional and unable to penetrate its that small .
nono thats what i mean. you dont have to penetrate a girl to pleasure her. thats why it isnt much of a dealbreaker because most girls dont cum from penetration.

HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
nono thats what i mean. you dont have to penetrate a girl to pleasure her. thats why it isnt much of a dealbreaker because most girls dont cum from penetration.
i suppose u right maybe some will settle for me ig. thanks for the help . bless you.

plushjuggybandit

plushjuggybandit

Feb 22, 2023
i suppose u right maybe some will settle for me ig. thanks for the help . bless you.
im glad i could help! and dont worry, if you get a girlfriend she wont just be "settling" for you. she would be with you because she wants to :) youre a catch n deserve someone that loves you for you

HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
im glad i could help! and dont worry, if you get a girlfriend she wont just be "settling" for you. she would be with you because she wants to :) youre a catch n deserve someone that loves you for you
thank u so much for the encouragment and motivation. i will try my best to find her.

• Hugs
L

lukas19

Specialist
Jan 17, 2023
thank u so much for the encouragment and motivation. i will try my best to find her.
There will be 1,000s of girls who don't like intercourse (botched surgery, unormally small vag, soreness etc) The problem is getting in contact with them

Georg

Georg

Experienced
Feb 25, 2023
Oh Boi, I thought toxic positivity and gaslighting is against the rules. Anyway, OP is bottom of the barrel regarding his sexual market value (just like me btw). 99% of women don't want a man with a micropenis. That's just how nature works. Nature prefers youth, beauty and being healthy.
You only have three options imo:

• Focus on the 1% of women who don't care about your size
  • Get money and surgery
  • Ctb
Life is not fair.

Reactions: HermitLonerGuy and WorthlessTrash
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Oh Boi, I thought toxic positivity and gaslighting is against the rules. Anyway, OP is bottom of the barrel regarding his sexual market value (just like me btw). 99% of women don't want a man with a micropenis. That's just how nature works. Nature prefers youth, beauty and being healthy.
You only have three options imo:

• Focus on the 1% of women who don't care about your size
  • Get money and surgery
  • Ctb
Life is not fair.
Agreed. It's easy for most women here to say they don't care if their partner has a micropenis until they are actually confronted with the reality. Like it or not, women have standards (just as men do) even if they don't want to be upfront about it for the sake of not wanting to sound cruel. Also, I feel that some women who claim not to care about penis size are lesbian and aren't attracted to that body part anyways so that's a moot point.

Again, everyone has standards. It's easy to pretend we don't when we are starving for acceptance.

HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
There will be 1,000s of girls who don't like intercourse (botched surgery, unormally small vag, soreness etc) The problem is getting in contact with them
how i find them?

Reactions: lukas19
L

lukas19

Specialist
Jan 17, 2023
I'm not sure but there are sites, just googled theses but sure more if i had more time

• Hugs
HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
I'm not sure but there are sites, just googled theses but sure more if i had more time
thank you!
first article was really helpful to me and some of the struggles i deal with.

Reactions: lukas19
L

lukas19

Specialist
Jan 17, 2023
thank you!

first article was really helpful to me and some of the struggles i deal with.
I once had a one night a with this girl and she did not like intercourse. I did try but more than an inch hurt her (she was bi and think she did prefer girls) but we had fun, i came and i think she did (i cant remember was 30yrs ago) There are lots of girls for whatever reason dont/cant enjoy intercourse but still enjoy/need sex/intimacy, the hard job is finding them. the internet is your friend.

HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
I once had a one night a with this girl and she did not like intercourse. I did try but more than an inch hurt her (she was bi and think she did prefer girls) but we had fun, i came and i think she did (i cant remember was 30yrs ago) There are lots of girls for whatever reason dont/cant enjoy intercourse but still enjoy/need sex/intimacy, the hard job is finding them. the internet is your friend.
thanks alot lukas.

Hiraeth

Hiraeth

Trying to be better. šŸ«¶šŸ»
Nov 3, 2018
okay this will be very blunt.

I bet you eat pussy like a champ.
That is all I think of when I hear the words "I have a micropenis". (23F)

HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
okay this will be very blunt.

I bet you eat pussy like a champ.
That is all I think of when I hear the words "I have a micropenis". (23F)
no but i am willing to do anything to make up for it like anything as long as she doesnt cheat .
i guess i can learn to eat pussy like a champ.

• Love
Reactions: leeloosnow and Hiraeth