Next-to-Nil

Next-to-Nil

Begrudgingly Everlasting
Mar 2, 2023
There are so many toys and alternatives to penetrative sex that it seems like something you should be able to work around, but full disclosure; penises are just not my cup of tea in the first place so I am likely not the best to give advice in that regard and imagine the body image issues are not limited to that. That said; that girl who told you you wasted her time was probably not worth the time of yours she wasted. You deserved better.

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
omg i know u! i didnt know u were a transman i thought u were a cis guy lol, very cool all the best! u r supported here.
Thank you, I really do appreciate it. :) And I'm a bit nonplussed…have we really not had this conversation? I guess it's possible…SaSu seems to get a fair amount of guys who want to catch the bus over having what they describe as micropenises. Since you say it's so rare, I suspect it's actually body dysmorphic disorder with some of them, but who knows, really.

On the subject of whether women care a lot about 1) dicks at all, and 2) the size of a man's dick, I asked Professor Google what women found most attractive in men. I probably should have checked out Google Scholar instead of plain old Google, but Google Scholar can be really frustrating due to reasons that are currently irrelevant.

Anyway, here is a collection of accessible articles about what (straight) men & women find most attractive in the other sex. (Spoiler alert: neither penises nor vajayjays are mentioned at all.)

What Qualities Really Attract People to Each Other

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...at-qualities-really-attract-people-each-other

Surprising Traits Females Find Attractive

https://www.thelist.com/36357/surprising-traits-men-find-attractive/

Couldn't copy this last article's name, unfortunately

https://www.sciencealert.com/how-to-appear-more-attractive-to-woman-according-to-science-tips

I'd take some of this with a grain of salt …this is all mostly evolutionary psychology, and there is even less evidence for that than there is for modern psychology. Every single article I looked through this morning had that strike against it, though. I took what looked like the best and most sensible.

Last edited:
etherealgoddess

etherealgoddess

perseverance is inevitable success
Dec 8, 2022
I feel like most people encouraging hope on this thread are doing so because they're on this site and don't want to see a fellow sasu member give up on life, whether they are right or wrong. The fact of the matter is sexual attraction is still an important fact in non asexual relationships, and most women may not be attracted to such conditions so it could be a deal breaker.

Overall, it is up to you whether or not you want to try to find the exception to the rule. Maybe you'll get lucky with demisexuals.

Also, the women commenting don't have to be concerned with being born with a micropenis so they underestimate how terrible it is, thus they tend not to think it is a big deal. It really fucking sucks.

They are right though. You "could" find someone, just like I could walk out of the house and find a million dollars on the ground. Nearly anything is possible, but that doesn't mean the likelihood is high, or even probable. You do have to keep your expectations realistic instead of falling into the hope trope and ending up even more disappointed.
Dude, sexual attraction is beyond the penis, honestly. Penises are not the aesthetic part of the body of a man. Most women like the penis because it's a form of pleasure, not visual sexual attraction. It's not like a man being visually turned on by seeing breasts or butt. If a man can give pleasure to a woman in some other way, it's fine. Also, I'm pretty sure 85% of women cannot orgasm from just intercourse. Having a normal-sized penis does not cut it in the first place, lol. It is much more about how someone pleases a woman via oral. The number of memes about women not being satisfied during intercourse is just so ridiculous because there are so many. I'm pretty sure those men they had sex with had normal-sized penises. Penis size legitimately does not matter. You could do a much better job making those girls cum if you devote yourself to the art of oral sex, lol.

• Informative
Reactions: Amakishiyo and leeloosnow
HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
Dude, sexual attraction is beyond the penis, honestly. Penises are not the aesthetic part of the body of a man. Most women like the penis because it's a form of pleasure, not visual sexual attraction. It's not like a man being visually turned on by seeing breasts or butt. If a man can give pleasure to a woman in some other way, it's fine. Also, I'm pretty sure 85% of women cannot orgasm from just intercourse. Having a normal-sized penis does not cut it in the first place, lol. It is much more about how someone pleases a woman via oral. The number of memes about women not being satisfied during intercourse is just so ridiculous because there are so many. I'm pretty sure those men they had sex with had normal-sized penises. Penis size legitimately does not matter. You could do a much better job making those girls cum if you devote yourself to the art of oral sex, lol.
Awww thanks love.