P

peaceisinreach

May 14, 2024
Hi y'all

I have access to about 5 boxes of Fluoxetine but could almost certainly get my hands on more even if it means stockpiling over a few months.

Each pill is 20mg and each box has 4 weeks worth of pills. So I guess I'm asking if 2,800mg would be enough? If not how much would I need?
I'm also wondering how painful/uncomfortable it would be.

Thanks a bunch

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel
DeathWish3301

DeathWish3301

May 15, 2024

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Very very small chance of working. As I always say, they wouldn't prescribe deadly drugs to depressed people if it were that easy. If you tried this, you would most likely experience:
stiff muscles
seizures
constant, uncontrollable muscle spasms,
hallucinations,
fast heart rate,
trouble breathing,
mania
coma
As well as potentially killing an organ or two and/or giving yourself serotonin syndrome.

Don't try to OD. Check here for some better options:

Reactions: Lady Laudanum, iloverachel, peaceisinreach and 2 others
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
That's a lot but have you read my or others posts about taking a bunch of pills? 1st off your body will never begin to metabolize such an enormous amount of any drug taken orally. Vomiting would be induced almost immediately and you would throw up over 90 percent of it. To have even a puncher's chance at drug od death, you would need to iv inject. IV is the only way you will ever metabolize 100 percent of anything and fentanyl would be the best bet. There is no such thing as a sure thing in life, gambling or suicide and there is always a chance that you will survive. Cutting wrists is a statistical probability that you will die between 1-2 percent only. Yet I knew a man who pulled it off. Firearms are the highest probability of death over 90 percent and shooting yourself in the head with a shotgun over 95 percent. Yet I also knew a guy who survived the initial blast to the head in a much publicized incident. James Vance was his name and the incident became national news in America because his parents and the family of the other kid who didn't survive sued the band Judas Priest claiming subliminal messages in their songs caused the 2 teenage boys to do this. James survived for between 1-2 years according to my recollection but eventually died from complications from surgeries. The lawsuit was dismissed by the judge almost immediately after opening arguments. It's all in a VH1 documentary called "Judas Priest: behind the Music". When I asked James if the record really caused them to shoot themselves he told me "hell no" and rattled off the names of about 5 drugs the boys used that night as well as alcohol as the real reason. The parents wanted someone to blame and Judas Priest records just happened to be on the record player when they found 1 dead and another almost dead. I digress but it's an interesting story

DeathWish3301

DeathWish3301

May 15, 2024
That's a lot but have you read my or others posts about taking a bunch of pills? 1st off your body will never begin to metabolize such an enormous amount of any drug taken orally. Vomiting would be induced almost immediately and you would throw up over 90 percent of it. To have even a puncher's chance at drug od death, you would need to iv inject. IV is the only way you will ever metabolize 100 percent of anything and fentanyl would be the best bet. There is no such thing as a sure thing in life, gambling or suicide and there is always a chance that you will survive. Cutting wrists is a statistical probability that you will die between 1-2 percent only. Yet I knew a man who pulled it off. Firearms are the highest probability of death over 90 percent and shooting yourself in the head with a shotgun over 95 percent. Yet I also knew a guy who survived the initial blast to the head in a much publicized incident. James Vance was his name and the incident became national news in America because his parents and the family of the other kid who didn't survive sued the band Judas Priest claiming subliminal messages in their songs caused the 2 teenage boys to do this. James survived for between 1-2 years according to my recollection but eventually died from complications from surgeries. The lawsuit was dismissed by the judge almost immediately after opening arguments. It's all in a VH1 documentary called "Judas Priest: behind the Music". When I asked James if the record really caused them to shoot themselves he told me "hell no" and rattled off the names of about 5 drugs the boys used that night as well as alcohol as the real reason. The parents wanted someone to blame and Judas Priest records just happened to be on the record player when they found 1 dead and another almost dead. I digress but it's an interesting story
The vomiting doesn't happen naturally; at least it didn't in my case. The medication sits in your stomach and makes you feel like shit.

Didn't have my stomach pumped but did have to drink activated charcoal. You have to drink a lot of it, and it's very thick/dense. That forced me to vomit absolutely everything.

• Wow
Reactions: Forveleth
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Will be very uncomfortable for days and won't work, most likely.

P

peaceisinreach

May 14, 2024
Very very small chance of working. As I always say, they wouldn't prescribe deadly drugs to depressed people if it were that easy. If you tried this, you would most likely experience:
stiff muscles
seizures
hallucinations,
fast heart rate,
trouble breathing,
mania
coma
As well as potentially killing an organ or two and/or giving yourself serotonin syndrome.

Well that does not sound like a fun time yikes. I'll do more research on it and look into other methods. Any suggestions for a method that isn't agonising or hard to obtain?
Is it possible to get an IV?

Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
I'm sorry you're struggling.

We can't recommend specific methods but as @Forveleth linked above, take a look at the resource compilation thread.

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
The vomiting would happen usually if you ingest something that might be lethal. But different people, different substances. There's no absolute consistent reaction that would be the same for everyone. But your experience is common as well. Not cause death but make you feel ill for a long time.

Reactions: DeathWish3301 and Forveleth
P

peaceisinreach

May 14, 2024
stiff muscles
seizures
hallucinations,
fast heart rate,
trouble breathing,
mania
coma

Sorry to tag again but I want to say thankyou! SN is surprisingly easy to find on the surface 🕸️ so I've found a place to find 98% SN :). Love ya!

• Wow
Reactions: Forveleth and samicitchka
halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
I've attempted with about 3 boxes of prozac before, didn't do all that much. I doubt it will work.

• Informative
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Forveleth
I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
I didn't take as many as you are suggesting (paroxetine rather than fluroxetine), but it didn't do much to me....made me anxious and sweat a lot basically, so I doubt it would kill you.