• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

quietandsad113

quietandsad113

May 1, 2024
Gravol, fluoxetine and alcohol? Possible CTB method. I've heard someone passed that way from an attempt

DeathWish3301

DeathWish3301

May 15, 2024
Tried ODing with full bottles of Duloxetine, Trazadone and another prescription anti anxiety medication I can't recall at the moment, in combination with hard liquor. Didn't do anything, made me feel like shit, had to go to hospital. Grippy sock vacation followed after I was out of the ICU.

Separate time with Xanax and alcohol, not as bad as the other time and didn't require hospitalization but wasn't effective. Tried this because I had also read that combining alcohol with benzos is a potential way out.

Statistics also tend to show that using prescription medications even with alcohol is highly unreliable and unlikely to result in CTB.

My two cents.

Reactions: Ash and divinemistress36
quietandsad113

quietandsad113

May 1, 2024
Tried ODing with full bottles of Duloxetine, Trazadone and another prescription anti anxiety medication I can't recall at the moment, in combination with hard liquor. Didn't do anything, made me feel like shit, had to go to hospital. Grippy sock vacation followed after I was out of the ICU.

Separate time with Xanax and alcohol, not as bad as the other time and didn't require hospitalization but wasn't effective. Tried this because I had also read that combining alcohol with benzos is a potential way out.

Statistics also tend to show that using prescription medications even with alcohol is highly unreliable and unlikely to result in CTB.

My two cents.
Why CTB so difficult 😭

DeathWish3301

DeathWish3301

May 15, 2024
Why CTB so difficult 😭
The human body can endure quite a bit more than we give it credit for, sometimes.

I feel your struggle, though. I wouldn't be here if it was easy, would've been gone a long time ago.

quietandsad113

quietandsad113

May 1, 2024
The human body can endure quite a bit more than we give it credit for, sometimes.

I feel your struggle, though. I wouldn't be here if it was easy, would've been gone a long time ago.
Well I really don't wanna be alive tomorrow