• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

astrichaoz

astrichaoz

And if I were someone else, would this be easier?
Apr 15, 2024
Hello. I joined today to ask this question. I have been lurking for a while though. So, I had an attempt with SN back in Febuary, but I was unfortunately found and I'm still here. I ordered the SN through MDS, and because I got it via mail my family is now checking all of the packages I get, so I currently can't reorder it. However, I applied to a community college, and I got approved for dorms so I'll be moving into a dorm sometime in August. I read that everyone that lives in dorms gets their own mailbox, so the plan is to order from DMC (praying that the site doesn't get taken down again before I can order, that's my biggest fear and concern. I'm anxious over it. The updated price is also something to grimace over) and then take it when it arrives. Do you guys think I'll have any issues? I don't know if they inspect packages or not or how that works, I'm sure we can receive packages right? The package fits in the mailbox anyways so I don't see an issue. I'll have to look into that to be certain. And as for dorms, I'll probably be sharing a dorm with three other people, but I'll have my own room so I can lock the door and whatnot. I don't know, I just need advice and guidance, my plan cant fail this time. Thank you.

Reactions: etherealspring
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
This plan requires a lot more thought.

Kids attend college to be carefree, have fun, and prepare for their careers. Not one or two, but three roommates. Wow!

To avoid getting caught or traumatizing innocent kids, it is best to keep your activities as private as possible.

Consider a PO Box, a motel room, or the woods.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
If I were you, I would try to be completely alone. This would increase the chances of not being found, thus successfully CTBing. Plus, you don't wanna traumatize your roommates, do you?

astrichaoz

astrichaoz

And if I were someone else, would this be easier?
Apr 15, 2024
If I were you, I would try to be completely alone. This would increase the chances of not being found, thus successfully CTBing. Plus, you don't wanna traumatize your roommates, do you?
No, I wouldn't. I guess I'm just trying to look for the most convient way out for me, as selfish as that sounds. I'll try to find some sort of park or woods near my campus so that way noone will have to witness that

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
No, I wouldn't. I guess I'm just trying to look for the most convient way out for me, as selfish as that sounds. I'll try to find some sort of park or woods near my campus so that way noone will have to witness that
Make sure it's isolated enough if you don't wanna be saved. If it's not, and you have a little money, it could be interesting to rent a hotel room for a few nights, leave a do not disturb sign on the door, and write a little note to leave on the floor behind the door so that the people who work at the hotel don't see your body and leave it to the authorities.

Reactions: astrichaoz
Abyssal

Abyssal

Recovered and alive, less suicidal
Nov 26, 2023
I mean you could really ctb anywhere. Obviously answer aside, this may benefit you a bit more to know:

Back when i didn't know sasu and researched suicide on Quora of all places, i came across a woman who attempted a medication OD in her dorm room. Idk specifics but given what i know now and that she was perfectly fine, it was probably an unresearched, definitely non fatal attempt. She was expelled as a liability to the college and was basically homeless.

Unsure when this occurred and where, such a situation may be illegal in situations for all I know, hell this story could even be fake, but thought I'd share a cautionary tale just in case. If you do attempt in a dorm, maybe know your rights in case you survive, idk.