• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

inmyhead

Student
May 21, 2023
So one of my potential methods has always been taking an OD of propranolol because I was almost successful with it twice. Once in 2012 and once in 2017.

In 2012 I took an unintentional OD of propranolol over a period of 2 weeks and went into cardiac arrest. I was found in time and put into a medically induced coma then woke up in hospital a few days later. Then in 2017, I bought more off the internet and took some got my heart rate down to 27bpm and was basically unable to move but SI kicked in and I got flatmates to help.

My overall plan is to do this one in a hotel room after turning my phone off to prevent me calling for help in any way. I do have a lot of propranolol I bought but it's all sustained release. Would crushing these and swallowing them that way (with an anti emetic) quicken up the absorption?

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
I'm researching propranolol too, from what I understand the biggest problem is the time it takes, it would be interesting to take something to inhibit vomiting and something to help you sleep.
What is SI?

but SI kicked in and I got flatmates to help.

Did you regret it in the middle of the CBT and ask for help?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
What is SI?

I don't think crushing them will "block" the mechanism. You would have to remove the chemicals that slow down the process but that' probably impossible. Those mechanisms have been developed to make OD more difficult / impossible.

Last edited:
I

inmyhead

Student
May 21, 2023
I'm researching propranolol too, from what I understand the biggest problem is the time it takes, it would be interesting to take something to inhibit vomiting and something to help you sleep.
What is SI?

Did you regret it in the middle of the CBT and ask for help?
It's a bit strange but once my heart was going incredibly slowly I had a strange out of body experience where it felt like I astral projected out into the atmosphere. Up there were a bunch of tiny red robots who told me my time on earth was done and finished. I'd been successful this time and my life was over. I changed my mind, got on my knees and begged for them to let me try again. I said I wanted to live. They let me back down into my body and I managed to get help from my flatmates.

Now I know it was a wild dream obviously likely due to the chemicals in my body but it kept me wanting to live for a while.