• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

spiderlilies

Apr 10, 2023
I've thought about CTB by placing my neck on the rail of a train track that's a 2 minute walk from where I'm living. However theyre the slower type of freights that only run within city and am worried it won't instantly kill me. Will I be good as long as it's moving or does it have to be a minimum speed?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
No one is surviving that, no matter how slow its going, even 1mph.

However, that method is not good for staff and emergency responders.

Why not pick a less gruesome peaceful method?

Upvote 0
S

spiderlilies

Apr 10, 2023
No one is surviving that, no matter how slow its going, even 1mph.

However, that method is not good for staff and emergency responders.

Why not pick a less gruesome peaceful method?
I've been considering less gruesome methods for a while now, but something about accessing the dark web to obtain what I would need for those methods is terrifying to me incase my method goes wrong. If I had someone to personally guide me through the dark web I'd probably do that instead..

Reactions: UKscotty
Upvote 0
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I've been considering less gruesome methods for a while now, but something about accessing the dark web to obtain what I would need for those methods is terrifying to me incase my method goes wrong. If I had someone to personally guide me through the dark web I'd probably do that instead..
Only pentobarbital or fentanyl need the darknet, have you looked at the pinned threads?

Upvote 0
S

spiderlilies

Apr 10, 2023
Only pentobarbital or fentanyl need the darknet, have you looked at the pinned threads?
I have, when I read the dark web pinned thread I was under the impression that it was most chemicals that are talked about here, I guess I should've researched and read more thoroughly šŸ˜“

Upvote 0
kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
Your SI will act up before you know it. If the train is really slow there's a good chance it can stop in time or someone around you could save you.

Reactions: cupcakesandmilk
Upvote 0