CTB
Mar 24, 2019

Worst re-make ever , couldn't make it past half hour

Reactions: Studio84
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Well I remember watching this it is funny, early PeterJackson film, strong marijuana is recommended, :smiling:

Full film below

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: marcusuk63
Niftypoint124

Niftypoint124

Student
Nov 7, 2020
I watched most of an episode of Hand of God on Amazon... And I want my 43 minutes back. What absolute TRASH.

LooksAtMoonDog

LooksAtMoonDog

Too Long in the Wasteland
Nov 10, 2020
Battlefield Earth

Reactions: Studio84
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
Peter Andre: My Life

no one cares

• Hugs
Reactions: Aurora, marcusuk63, Jumper Geo and 1 other person
Astronomer

Astronomer

GIF Geek
Oct 6, 2020
Peter Andre: My Life

no one cares
tenor.gif

Reactions: Jumper Geo
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I don't know I could give you 100's as I watch Amazon and Netflix, :smiling: but the one I got sucked into the hype and people telling me about it was LOST, I was waiting for an exciting supernatual series and it dawned on me after watching for 6 months this is crap,:smiling:

Oh and the Blair Witch project, we were getting media reports in the UK from people in America throwing up and running out of the cinema's, :smiling:Thanks America.

Cheers

Geo
Noooooooooooo I love Lost. Definitely not perfect but it was a great show overall, I understand though why people disliked the ending.

As for my worst...

-Riverdale is awful garbage and I cannot even watch it ironically, I question anyone who watches that show at any length.

-I hated that new Netflix take on Sabrina too but it wasn't as unforgivable as Riverdale.

-All the bachelor and bachelorette series make me sick, get that shit away from me.

-TrueBlood..fuck off

-Gossip Girl..no thank you

-I don't like that show "Shameless" but I don't think it's technically bad. Just not my cup of tea.

-(Any show filled with teenage model looking shallow pieces of shit who orgasm to their own image, with terrible dialogue and plot points.)

-All those desperate housewives shows...Jesus Christ, I actually feel bad for the cast members who got tons of plastic surgery and fucked up their faces..that alone makes me unable to watch the show, I can't watch Botched either, it hits too close and I feel really awful for the people even if some have insane personalities.
Also I find the content of the Housewives program overall off putting.

-All those TLC shows that are probably staged but guilty pleasures nonetheless, (Counting on, 90 day, etc) I admit I've dabbled but a human brain can only take so much. And the community who invests themselves in discussing these programs, like 90 day fiancé, are extremely toxic and contain the vilest of the human race. All they do is rag on people's looks, the active dialogue of the viewers is 90% saying how disgusting someone appears and how ugly their baby is (literally, they love saying how ugly someone's child is...damn, they should see MY baby pictures.) It is truly sickening. No doubt they watch these shows to feel better about themselves and they do so in the worst way possible.

...I will be adding to this list as a form of catharsis lol

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered and Jumper Geo
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Sonic was just a horrible experience for me. The comedy is shallow, mostly known old jokes from the internet, and there is nothing but well known tropes through the whole lent of the movie. they literally gave us nothing.

there are many more, but it's the first that comes into my mind.
If they would have left the original design in that would at least have been something hilarious to laugh at, but then they "fixed it" removing any comedic value whatsoever.

The worst movie i've seen was 2012: Ice age, lots of bad cgi, effects were godawful (theres a scene where a bunch of people are outside and turn blue to signify that they were frozen, anyone who did something "bad" to the main characters would instantly die but ironically what stood out to me was the end where they survive inside the statue of liberty with a bunch of planes coming to their rescue. The family wasn't famous, no one knew they were inside, why the heck would they waste resources rescuing some nobodies?

Reactions: marcusuk63
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
If they would have left the original design in that would at least have been something hilarious to laugh at, but then they "fixed it" removing any comedic value whatsoever.

The worst movie i've seen was 2012: Ice age, lots of bad cgi, effects were godawful (theres a scene where a bunch of people are outside and turn blue to signify that they were frozen, anyone who did something "bad" to the main characters would instantly die but ironically what stood out to me was the end where they survive inside the statue of liberty with a bunch of planes coming to their rescue. The family wasn't famous, no one knew they were inside, why the heck would they waste resources rescuing some nobodies?

is that a horror channel.sci-fi channel movie?
they are the worst of the worst , they remake the same plot for every situation , tsunami , earthquake , meteor , solar flare etc etc .

Usually a disgraced scientist holds the key to saving the earth who no one listens to in the past,
whos daughter just happens to be out camping , at his ex wife's or on holiday in the path of the disaster,

Or a group of expert scientist all in their teens who try to tell top military brass that nuking the imminent disaster will make it worse .

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Another one is sense8. It is such an insultingly transparent manipulative piece of garbage that I literally predicted the prince-on-white-horse scene in it from how much of a filthy cardbordcut disney princess that dyed-hair cunt was.

Also, her hair was cut entirely the wrong way.

But my idiot husband is the kind who idolizes such cunt manipulative characters and seeks strings attached to my sane, stable commitment instead.

Reactions: Kassender, demuic, Panna and 1 other person
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020

Reactions: these_days9 and marcusuk63
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Not the worst since I almost never can pick a top 1 or 3, 5 and so on but American Hustle, I tried watching it two times but had to quit half an hour in the movie is just horrible which I don´t get because I love the cast it has so many of my favorite actors just by the cast alone it would look like an amazing movie which is why I gave it a second time but it is just horrible so I couldn´t finish it. But for the worst just by looking at the trailer as said below I must go with the movie "Rubber".
For me it's Rubber. I think it's the only movie I ever watched that I finished and was ANGRY at the end of it, haha! A lot of people like it, and usually I like shitty horror movies, but for some reason this one just did not do it for me. You might think it's funny, though!
Never watched it only the trailer years ago with my brother and just by the trailer alone I must say it is the worst movie ever made, I mean a killer tire? We weren´t even sure if it was a joke or a real movie, who the hell would think a movie like that was a good idea just the name alone with the picture of the tire would be enough to not made me watch it.

Spotless sunshine.
I LOVE basically all of the movies Jim Carrey stars in he is always amazing but I just had to stop the movie I couldn´t tell what the hell was going on but that was years ago maybe I should try watching it again but I probably won´t it just didn´t make sense and just left me confused.
Suicide Squad
This movie was also horrible I still think Margot Robbie makes for the perfect Harley Quienn but suicide Squad was just so bad and then they made Birds of Prey which also tanked in the box office which sucks because I think Margot Robbie has the perfect look and act like the original Harley Quinn from Batman the animated series so I just wish they could somehow make a good movie with her as Harley Quinn, but Suicide Squad was horrible Margot´s character was the only good thing in that movie.

Last edited:
Reactions: demuic
Aurora

Aurora

Nov 1, 2020
All the Resident Evil movies. Most video games turned into movies are pretty bad. Other examples of this are: Doom, Assasin's Creed and Silent Hill 2. The Lara Croft movies are OK because of Angelina Jolie. Also, The Witcher on Netflix seems okayish but I haven't watched it all yet.

FortunesFool

FortunesFool

Oct 24, 2020
365 days. I hated it, idk why so many people loved it.

D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
I think it was called The Human Centipede... Dear Lord! :eh:

Reactions: NeverSatisfied, VisionsOfHell and KleinerWolf
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. How to do you ruin a Jurassic Park movie?!?! The twist at the end broke my brain. What a mess lol Jurassic World sucked too but somehow way less.

Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020

@whisper_willow might be able to explain better what this trainwreck
without any plot is all about. :O

• Love
Reactions: Heart Shards
VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
I personally hated forrest gump. The movie is labelled as a romance but he just keeps getting cucked and abused by that girl and then marries her in the end after she has gotten aids.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream and Disappointered
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Worst film I've ever watched was honestly a very good one, but it was so fucked up I became traumatized for a while. I'm sure some of you've heard of it. "A Serbian Film".