succor

succor

tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down
Oct 28, 2020
For me it's Rubber. I think it's the only movie I ever watched that I finished and was ANGRY at the end of it, haha! A lot of people like it, and usually I like shitty horror movies, but for some reason this one just did not do it for me. You might think it's funny, though!

• Hugs
Reactions: TheGoodGuy and Brick In The Wall
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Off the top of my head, the Star Trek movies by JJ Abrams, and also the Star wars sequels with the Last Jedi and Rise of Skywalker (I thought The Force Awakens was actually decent) The Mummy movie with Tom Cruise and the Hobbit Trilogy movies.

Reactions: foxdie, marcusuk63, demuic and 2 others
SquirrelsInMyPants

SquirrelsInMyPants

Nov 4, 2020
Bird up! is the worst show on television, even the host agrees

• Aww..
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Sorry if I triggered any PTSD lol.

I'm ashamed to say you stumped me there and I dunno if it's just because I haven't dusted the old Sega off in a while or what. But you definitely have awesome skills on the cello and I can always appreciate that!

You listed some objectively good stuff there depending on who you ask. Do you just dislike anything mainstream? I mean I'm not fan of most mainstream either, I'm just curious.

Squiddy that poster alone is some serious cringe! I'd take a bullet for you in most instances but I may have to dodge this bullet :))
Lol in this case, I don't blame you. It was pretty damn bad

• Hugs
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
The Spice Girls Movie.

• Wow
Reactions: foxdie, Disappointered, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 2 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
50 shades of grey

• Love
Reactions: Gnip, Isadeth, antigone_iris and 2 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Spotless sunshine.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy and Brick In The Wall
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
I have two more

Tideland - I mixed on this one

-----------------------------------------

Darker Than Midnight - i love/hate this one, hit's a mark, hard. Trigger warning seems appropriate.

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
This was a bit of a cult classic tv show in the uk around the mid 80's

Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Disappointered
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020

look up Journey to the West on youtube OverlySarcasticProductions

Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
look up Journey to the West on youtube OverlySarcasticProductions
Just watched the trailer, it looks like it's right up my street.Thanks for the recommendedation!

Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Deleted member 23374
W

WrongGuy

Oct 9, 2020
my life

• Hugs
Reactions: LivedTooLong, Uh huh, Brick In The Wall and 3 others
MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020

Have you seen the reboot on netflix? It's got an all aussie/kiwi cast and is pretty funny if you go into it expecting it to be lower budget and cheesy.

sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020

this is just a sample of this absolute crap show

Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Disappointered
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Have you seen the reboot on netflix? It's got an all aussie/kiwi cast and is pretty funny if you go into it expecting it to be lower budget and cheesy.
No I've not seen it, I wasn't even aware it'd been remade to be honest!
I'l have to check it out. I'm interested to see what it's like with an aussie spin put on it.Im surprised that it's a down under reboot rather than American. America seem to love remaking Asian films.

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020

it's based on a manga iirc, but the anime is so bad i don't even want to bother with it. i literally fell asleep during watching it, despite it being an action anime. it gives you -5 reasons to care about any of the characters.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
The original Monkey was excellent!

Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Studio84
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Lucy. Garbage action movie.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
The Monkey show actually looks pretty good! I might look for it on youtube if it's there.

Anyone who likes 'bad' kung fu movies - but with good kung fu in it - might be familiar with Snake in the Eagle's Shadow. Really, any kung fu movie that revolves around 'cat claw style'is probably awesome.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Probably the 2015 Fantastic 4 movie. The whole movie just feels like the first act of a really slow and boring movie then act 2 happens in 20 minutes and act 3 in ten. Literally the worst pacing I've ever seen in a movie.

Reactions: foxdie and Brick In The Wall
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019

Reactions: Brick In The Wall and sadworld
T

turin

Nov 4, 2020
Off the top of my head, the Star Trek movies by JJ Abrams, and also the Star wars sequels with the Last Jedi and Rise of Skywalker (I thought The Force Awakens was actually decent) The Mummy movie with Tom Cruise and the Hobbit Trilogy movies.
so do you love the original star trek series original star wars movies and lord of the rings trilogy? is that why you weee so disappointed with reincarnations? guessing by the name you didn't like crouching tiger 2 either?

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Sword Art Online

Reactions: LastFlowers and Brick In The Wall
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I don't know I could give you 100's as I watch Amazon and Netflix, :smiling: but the one I got sucked into the hype and people telling me about it was LOST, I was waiting for an exciting supernatual series and it dawned on me after watching for 6 months this is crap,:smiling:

Oh and the Blair Witch project, we were getting media reports in the UK from people in America throwing up and running out of the cinema's, :smiling:Thanks America.

Cheers

Geo

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: foxdie and Brick In The Wall
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
I don't know I could give you 100's as I watch Amazon and Netflix, :smiling: but the one I got sucked into the hype and people telling me about it was LOST, I was waiting for an exciting supernatual series and it dawned on me after watching for 6 months this is crap,:smiling:

Oh and the Blair Witch project, we were getting media reports in the UK from people in America throwing up and running out of the cinema's, :smiling:Thanks America.

Cheers

Geo
I went to the cinema to watch Blair witch when it was first released on halloween night.... They were running out of the cinema in droves in the uk that night too. I've never seen a cinema empty so fast in all my life. It was rammed to the rafters before it came on. About 20 mins in booing, shouts of this is shit, people in scream outfits and Jason masks pelting the screen with popcorn and sweets then nearly everybody mass exited. I stuck it out to the end hoping it would get better...... It didn't!

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo and Brick In The Wall
T

turin

Nov 4, 2020

Geo

what! lost was the BEST!

Reactions: foxdie and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I went to the cinema to watch Blair witch when it was first released on halloween night.... They were running out of the cinema in droves in the uk that night too. I've never seen a cinema empty so fast in all my life. It was rammed to the rafters before it came on. About 20 mins in booing, shouts of this is shit, people in scream outfits and Jason masks pelting the screen with popcorn and sweets then nearly everybody mass exited. I stuck it out to the end hoping it would get better...... It didn't!

Haha you had me there for a moment, :smiling: yeah I must admit I would have run out of the cinema screaming that just cost me £6 lol

Cheers

Geo
what! lost was the BEST!

Nothing exciting happened it was better than Blair Witch though, :smiling:

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: foxdie, Studio84 and turin
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Honestly never seen anything like it in a cinema before.. Soon as you walked in you could tell everyone was buzzing and beer'd up, all fancy dressed up with it being Halloween night.When the booing and shit started I thought it was all going kick off.The atmosphere in the cinema was scarier than the fucking film!

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Honestly never seen anything like it in a cinema before.. Soon as you walked in you could tell everyone was buzzing and beer'd up, all fancy dressed up with it being Halloween night.When the booing and shit started I thought it was all going kick off.The atmosphere in the cinema was scarier than the fucking film!

I think that's why reviewers and critics actually watch films now rather than taking someones word, lol

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Studio84
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
So I finally watched this giant turd lastnight. I'd highly recommend getting stoned first. It was definitely good for a few laughs.

Reactions: Jumper Geo