O

Obamna1

Aug 17, 2023
I'm 27 years old and have wanted to die since I was a kid. My life is slowly getting worse and worse but I can't work up the courage to do it. I've already picked a spot (hoover damn bridge in arizona) but it's about eight hours away and I need to be completely set on doing it before I make the trip. Any tips for working up the courage to go through with it. Jumping is going to be so scary, but my life is horrible and I'm in constant agony. I don't want to use SN because I don't want my girlfriend finding my body and I'm worried about chickening out after taking it. Shame you can't get advice from people who have actually gone through with it.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeadHead, ChronicallyCynical, SenseOfLoss and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Jumping certainly sounds like such a terrifying method to me, I envy those who succeeded, I imagine they were very determined which allowed them to overcome the survival instinct. But sadly there is no easy answer to the question, I hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to permanently be free from all the suffering, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.