N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I don't think I've been through a lot. A lot of people here have it much worse than I do. I'm just an attention seeking nigger fuck that doesn't know when to shut his mouth.

Thank you though. It's a weird dynamic inside my head. I don't know what's going on, but sometimes I feel like crying, and other times I feel like grabbing a random person off the street and torturing them for three years. There's more to it, but I really don't want to derail your thread. I'm sorry for that, by the way.

I don't plan on living that long, thank god. I despise myself. The people around me despise me. The people on this forum despise me. I can confidently say that everything would be better off if my brain stem was ripped out. In the event that I don't go out soon, I probably.. I don't know. I don't want to be detained, in a psych ward, prison - whatever. I'll deal with it myself. I get what's coming to me anyways. I'm dirt. Disgusting vile that.. Just awful.

Thank you for.. Telling me this though. I genuinely mean it. There's nothing more isolating and painful than.. Even the "crazy" people to look at you as if you're Satan himself. I like your posts by the way. Interesting stuff.
I think you got me wrong. I certainly don't dislike you. But honestly you seem for me to be traumatized. This was only my impression.
Moreover I don't think you derailed my thread. In addition even if you did I don't mind that.

I don't despise you. You are just a human being as the other users of this forum. I like certain posts of yours a lot. I am pretty sure the world was not better without you. You are a valuable human being. Noone should be stigmatized for having such thoughts. I really think it is good you can articulate them without the fear of being judged. But maybe I gave you exactly this feeling. I am sorry if this happened.
I think many people on here like your posts. They are often thoughtful.

You are not the one to be blamed for such thoughts. It is not like you have chosen to have them.

I only worry about you. For example you once wrote you felt the urge to hurt an animal. It is not like you chose to have this thought. And maybe articulating it helps in order to avoid such an action. But you could get in trouble. I don't have similar thoughts. And I cannot give helpful advices for you. I don't really understand why you feel like this.

Appointments with my therapists helped me to battle some demons of mine. It certainly helped me to improve. I am not sure which advices could help you. You seem to suffer a lot. This is only how I perceived it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: katagiri83, Celerity and Un-
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Like as in Walter White? Dude. He was the biggest piece of shit. If anything I sympathised with Jesse.
Do you know the alternate ending where Hal Wilkerson and Walter White are the same person? In that case I understands why he ended up like that.

• Wow
Reactions: GentleJerk
Zulu

Zulu

Aug 10, 2022
Noximilien from Wakfu. When you lose everything, your loved ones, your dreams, your actual home, your career, your spirit, and your mind; when everything goes wrong in the absolute worst way imaginable no matter what you do, and when you've realized what you've truly lost...forever...how does a person recover, rebuild, and move on? Or do they never, instead growing more and more insane as time passes? Nox is one of the more memorable tragic villains I relate way too hard to.

RetroChaos

RetroChaos

Still heartbroken.
Dec 21, 2021
I usually don't empathize very much with antagonists, but Maruki from P5R did nothing wrong fight me
THIS THIS THIS.
He even didn't want to fight you when you gave him the calling card

Reactions: BruhXDDDDD
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Do you know the alternate ending where Hal Wilkerson and Walter White are the same person? In that case I understands why he ended up like that.
Haha what!? As in Malcom's dad? No I wasn't aware of that alternate ending! That would be so spun out. I would see Walter as Hal sometimes when I watched it anyway, which makes it pretty funny.

When I was first watching the series, I kind of sympathised with Walter, and thought Jesse was a no good POS. As I got further into it I could see that, although misguided, Jesse is actually sort of a good person deep down, and he gets so badly screwed over... By the end it's just tragic. And Walter is truly evil incarnate.

• Yay!
Reactions: Ringo
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Haha what!? As in Malcom's dad? No I wasn't aware of that alternate ending! That would be so spun out. I would see Walter as Hal sometimes when I watched it anyway, which makes it pretty funny.

When I was first watching the series, I kind of sympathised with Walter, and thought Jesse was a no good POS. As I got further into it I could see that, although misguided, Jesse is actually sort of a good person deep down, and he gets so badly screwed over... By the end it's just tragic. And Walter is truly evil incarnate.
Yup, that one, there is a joke ending where everything was a dream of Hal hahaha. Many managed to see that both series could be connected, at least in the case that Hal had really been imprisoned for financial fraud, the one where Malcom discovers that the charges were false.

It's funny XD, as I understand it, it was made to promote that Malcolm in the Middle returned to the channel.

• Yay!
Reactions: stupidugly and GentleJerk
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Yup, that one, there is a joke ending where everything was a dream of Hal hahaha. Many managed to see that both series could be connected, at least in the case that Hal had really been imprisoned for financial fraud, the one where Malcom discovers that the charges were false.

It's funny XD, as I understand it, it was made to promote that Malcolm in the Middle returned to the channel.

I don't remember that one, it's been so long since I watched Malcolm in the Middle.

"You, cooking anything?" that's gold.

Woah disturbing at the end though- life is unfairrrr x)

Brian Cranston is a good actor though seriously. I didn't really give him credit for that until just now.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Ringo
sewercide

sewercide

drowning in the sewer
Aug 13, 2022
The Joker from present day, present time, Lain. lmao