• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

solaceshoes_.

Jan 2, 2023
I've been learning witchcraft since last year inconsistently, but recently i've been talking to this girl and we dated once before my family ruined things for me (again) so she blocked me on everything. We both have stated that we want each other, but my family and her busy work schedule makes it so hard for us to meet. I am tired of my family and i want to move out, but sadly i am financially dependent on them bc they pay for my studies and i'm not allowed to get a job. I know that she has a lot on her mind, but i really hope that she'd love me more than anything and everything in the world to pursue me despite all the odds. So, this led me to the idea of using love spells; with period blood; the most powerful kind of them all.

Experienced folks and witches, can you give me a detailed instruction on how to execute the ritual? I prefer it to be simple, but i wouldn't mind to go an extra mile if the spell is really powerful. I need her to be madly in love with me; to the point that she will go against the world shall the world goes against me. Please, help a girl out. Thanks in advance, and have a great day!

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
What is with all this witchcraft mumbo jumbo lately..it's all over the internet.
First time I am seeing it here though.

This is your first message on a pro-choice suicide website.
Tell me, am I feeding a troll by responding?

Because blood rituals from your menstruation are not only unsanitary but also futile as far as your wishes and pursuits are concerned (which are apparently to control another person against their will).

Come on bro.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
If this were actually possible (I don't know...) would you be happy and content knowing that it was maybe your spell that was creating and maintaining your love rather than the real thing?

Also- maybe you should look into whether it's a spell that can be broken... Maybe you'll get tired of them in the end and they simply won't/can't leave you.

Honestly- kind of fascinated with white witches but not so much dark magic- I'd say mind control was dark magic... Sorry- just my feeling.

Anyway, welcome to the site!

S

solaceshoes_.

Jan 2, 2023
If this were actually possible (I don't know...) would you be happy and content knowing that it was maybe your spell that was creating and maintaining your love rather than the real thing?

Also- maybe you should look into whether it's a spell that can be broken... Maybe you'll get tired of them in the end and they simply won't/can't leave you.

Honestly- kind of fascinated with white witches but not so much dark magic- I'd say mind control was dark magic... Sorry- just my feeling.

Anyway, welcome to the site!
Thanks for warm welcome. I know that we both want each other, but i need more than love; i need her to be obsessed with me so she can step up and protect me from my family. So this love spell is perfect.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Thanks for warm welcome. I know that we both want each other, but i need more than love; i need her to be obsessed with me so she can step up and protect me from my family. So this love spell is perfect.
Ok but personally speaking- after a few rounds of limerance (obsessive crushes on people,) without the presence of a love potion in my case, I can tell you- it's horrible for the person experiencing it... and that was of my own free will!!

If you can get her to enjoy being so utterly dependant on you- great but I'd say- just hope it lasts forever because I imagine they could well end up resenting you for it otherwise.

I'm hugely embarassed at just my own actions when I behaved like this. I quite honestly resent the years I spent pining after all these ridiculous conquests.

Not to really grill you and you don't have to answer if you don't want to but- what is it that stops you from standing up to your family or- if necessary- if they are that toxic- making a break from them? I don't know much about love potions but just generally- from my own experience- hoping that other people will 'save you' doesn't always work out well.

Sorry you are in a bad situation. I hope you do indeed get together with this girl. I hope she gives you the strength and self belief to confront your family yourself but again- I can't see it being ethically all that good to expect or possibly make her do it for you. Nontheless, I wish you well. Good luck.

Reactions: solaceshoes_.
Sister of the Moon

Sister of the Moon

Student
Dec 17, 2021
Please don't attempt this, especially given that you're inexperienced.

Everyone has free will and it's unethical to do this. The repercussions and consequences could well be very unpleasant for both of you. You don't have any right over another's free will. This is black magic and will not end well.

If you're determined, you could use white magic to enhance YOUR chances at love in general, but putting a spell on another person without their consent is asking for trouble.

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I sent this thread to my best friend, telling him that this was the last post I ever expected to see on a suicide forum.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
You will not find this information in this forum. You have to talk to witches or wizards. It is very easy to find on the Internet

They are not very likely to teach you... but they can do the job.

T

toomuchtimetodie

"to be overly conscious is a sickness"
Mar 13, 2020
What is with all this witchcraft mumbo jumbo lately..it's all over the internet.

Because blood rituals from your menstruation are not only unsanitary but also futile as far as your wishes and pursuits are concerned (which are apparently to control another person against their will).

Come on bro.
Most are eating the garbage from the manipulators they don't understand the implications. It does get annoying I wouldn't want the responsibility of trying to mod an internet forum now. Bored trust fund kids emphasized occultism. And try to spread their negative karma on to unfortunate people already suffering. World is full of scum.

A

affinity

Oct 8, 2021
Please don't attempt this, especially given that you're inexperienced.

Everyone has free will and it's unethical to do this. The repercussions and consequences could well be very unpleasant for both of you. You don't have any right over another's free will. This is black magic and will not end well.

If you're determined, you could use white magic to enhance YOUR chances at love in general, but putting a spell on another person without their consent is asking for trouble.

Love spell work in general rarely if ever works out for the spellcaster, or their target. I've seen far too many situations (and can speak from experience) where the target become obsessive and it can become a very, very unsafe situation. If it's successful, it can get to the point where you'll have no choice but to perform cord-cutting rituals and those aren't always successful.

You have to be prepared for the possibility that this person will be attached to you, for better of for worse, for a lifetime.

You also have to be prepared for the possibility that you'll have to continue to have to repeat the spell work and that's not an enjoyable experience either.

Depending on who you talk to, love spells are considered to have incredibly weak, and insecure energy attached and they can create significant upheaval and bad karma for the caster.

Blood magick is especially a no-no, particularly if you're not experienced or under the guidance of a godparent or mentor. In the context of a love spell? If you're this desperate to keep or attract a partner, you likely need to have a reality check in terms of the circumstances.

Your best move (as suggested above) is to perform work that makes you feel better about yourself and you can also put it out there what you're looking for in terms of a partner.

Sorry if this comes across as cruel, but it needs to be said

Come on bro.

I blame Tik Tok tbh. There is an entire subsection called Witch Tok and unless you know better, it's far too easy to get sucked in by folks who don't have a clue what they're doing and when mature practitioners try to correct them, it starts an all out war.

I could probably write a 20 page essay easily on the foolishness that I've seen and while there are some good, responsible practitioners (from all practices, not just pagan witchcraft) present who are actually try to teach response practice - the vast majority are fairly young (and obviously clueless) people trying to convince others to order a reading or spell work at exorbitant and predatory prices. Don't get me wrong, there are older ppl trying to take advantage, but it's mostly young people trying to suck others in.

My bigger concern is "new age spirituality" making an even bigger comeback (is Law of Attraction, fake gurus etc). There is an entire podcast series dedicated to the phenomenon called Conspirituality.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sister of the Moon
S

solaceshoes_.

Jan 2, 2023
BOO HOO I DID IT AND SHE UNBLOCKED AND WE TALKEDDD BUT SHE GOT ANOTHE GIRL 😭 but it seems suspicious yk like the girl was smiling and laughing the whole time like i feel they're just pretending to be dating to make me jealous??? so i ghosted her and i plan on sending her a video of me making out so we'll see how it goessss

• Love
Reactions: GreyCTB
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
I used to be interested in magick. It wasn't until years later that I found what it was truly about.

Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
To avoid being that person, if you're suicidal or depressed, don't grab someone to sink with you. Go down alone with the ship.

You're conveying to this person a sense of dependence. Things can go south. (Not to mention that the spirits would be pissed at you.)

Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
The very basis of witchcraft is energy, intention and beliefs. You don't need menstrual blood, heart of a pig, and who knows what other crazy stuff. You have to align your energy with having this person. Feel as if it were true. Stop talking of the opposite. ( Really hard if there is a 3rd party or she really treats you like sheet). You can find plenty of channels on YouTube about this. I recommend Neyah.
Good luck.