• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Sharing is optional btw. No pressure, okay? I'm just curious, that all.

Best Friend: Yes
Enemy: Maybe
Crush: Yes
Romantic relationship: No
Friend who ctb: Most likely yes.
Someone I secretly look up to: I did, but we friends now so it no secret anymore.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Best Friend: No
Enemy: Yes (police services, etc.) ;)
Crush: No
Friend who ctb: No
Someone I secretly look up to: No

Honestly, I treat everyone neutrally.
There are probably many people here from whom I have completely different views, but I don't feel any negative emotions.
I feel positive emotions, but I'm not looking for any "deep" relationship here.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Enemy: Not knowingly
Crush: No because I'm already struggling with an irl crush, no way I could handle an online one
Romantic relationship: definitely not, though about three and a half years ago I almost had my chance. ๐Ÿ˜”
Friend who ctb: Possibly
Someone I secretly look up to: Not secretly

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Best Friend: I wouldn't call anyone my *best* friend
Enemy: Yes
Someone I secretly look up to: Yes

I have a crush who became my enemy. I secretly look up to him. He left SS though

Last edited:
Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Enemy: Just me
Crush: Fuck no
Romantic Relationship: Hell no
Friend who CTBed: Nope
Anybody whom I look up to? Can't think of anyone rn sorry tho maybe and this sounds stupid/immature but I'm kinda envious to folks that write better than me or just envious in general!

Last edited:
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Best friend : No.
Enemy: No, I hope not.
Crush: No.
Romantic Relationship: No.
Friend who CTB: Yes, I still miss them.
Someone I secretly look up to: I look up to lots of people here but not secretly.

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Best friend: no
Enemy: I consider lurkers who try to get information to shame this site as well as people who used this site for their own gain but then snitched about this place as my enemies so yes, albeit I don't tend to acknowledge them directly until after they've been exposed
Crush: no
Romantic relationships: no
Friend who CTB: no
Somebody who I secretly look up to: no, me looking up to FC is no secret of mine

Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Enemy: No
Romantic relationship: Had one in my imagination
Someone I secretly look up to: No

Last edited:
  • Wow
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
Best Friend: haha, no
Enemy: to quote "You don't have any enemies.No one has any enemies."
Crush: no
Romantic relationship: no
Friend who ctb: what's a friend?
Someone I secretly look up to: there are a few users that I respect for example for their knowledge, advice, or personality. Mostly through their interactions with other users. It's not really a secret but I never felt like there is/was a place and time where my opinion about other users is/was of importance.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Someone I secretly look up to: I've have looked up a few members before to look at their post history out of curiosity, which is kind of shitty of me...

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty and Ditto
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Someone I secretly look up to: I've have looked up a few members before to look at their post history out of curiosity, which is kind of shitty of me...
I think look up to means admire lol. Anyways, I look up to my crush who left the forum. I just like his thoughts and ideas about the world

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I think look up to means admire lol. Anyways, I look up to my crush who left the forum. I just like his thoughts and ideas about the world
Not really. I don't necessarily admire the people I look up but rather they sometimes say things that peak my curiosity and I end up looking them up to find out more about them. I don't even remember the names of most of the users I've looked up before.

• Informative
Reactions: Ares and sserafim
robotomy

robotomy

struggler
Aug 6, 2020
I've have looked up a few members before to look at their post history out of curiosity, which is kind of shitty of me...

I dont agree that it's shitty. I do it. I want to learn about some people. Lately I've been coming to this site not even for the threads themselves, but rather just for a handful of people I want to get to know more. Whether it's dudes or dudettes. Sometimes when I talk with them on a personal level (and/or in DMs), I reference past things they've said (implying that I probably look at past posts). So if they have a privacy problem with that, I hope they tell me, and I would definitely stop.

Last edited:
Ares

Ares

Tสœแด‡ Sแด›ส€แดษดษขแด‡sแด›
Apr 27, 2024
Best Friend: Myself, ahahaha!!
Enemy: None.
Crush: None.
Romantic Relationship: None.
Friend who CTB: None.
Someone I secretly look up to: Would it be a secret anymore if someone put the user down here..? Ahaha! None, still.

• Love