• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sadidiot0328

sadidiot0328

I feel like I died long ago
Jun 1, 2023
I had a panic attack and missed my math exam, so now I'm failing the class. While my school has disabled services and I'll be able to take it this week, I don't even want to. Now my professor knows theres a retard in his class, so he probably doesnt want me in his course either. I'll most likely fail anyways so I don't even know why I'm even bothering. I should drop the class, or better yet, drop out entirely.

O

onion Fox

Mar 19, 2024
my situation is similar to you, im already required to withdraw from my collage because my mental health problem, my life is driving to abyss

dogbreath

dogbreath

i can fix him
Feb 13, 2023
am so sorry that happened :[ its nice that college/school in general has accommodations but idk,, it feels like its not enough? currently also debating dropping out from college cause of mental health reasons but it feels like that's unacceptable,,it feels like somethings wrong and college has to be fun and wonderful and if its not, ur broken!!! idk,,, if its too stressful dropping out of that math class is fine since I don't think there's a right or wrong way to do school everyone's path is different,,

Untimely

Untimely

Student
Apr 21, 2023
That sucks. it would be nice if people had more empathy and better accommodations