Will you write a suicide note?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
nomoredolor

nomoredolor

Sep 7, 2024
Have written a suicide note for my family detailing the different people I need them to tell (mostly online people), my wishes for disposal of remains, and the usual emotional stuff.

Have written shorter suicide notes for three of my friends which I intend to email to them on a delay. For some of my other friends, who I intend to send money to before I die, I have written a short note which will send in WhatsApp just to explain that this was not a mistake.

Finally, if I kill myself in a hotel room then I will probably leave a note for staff, paramedics, police, and the coroner.
If you feel comfortable sharing. What would your note to the staff, paramedics, police and the coroner say?

Meowsies

Meowsies

Jul 4, 2023
I have had them ready for about a year. Just wiating to see if it's even possible for my life to get better before I actually commit.

sharpiemarker

sharpiemarker

Sep 22, 2024
No i won't. I think there is nothing that I could say that would make anyone feel better or understand anything that happened. It could only hurt them.

H

helppls//

Mar 31, 2024
I won't because imagine how utterly embarrassing it would be to write that out then not doing it, and one day someone finds it, imagine the look they would give you and the conversation you would have, not risking going to the ward again haha.