• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Do you think it is somehow possible that you survive into your 80s life a great, healthy and successfull life and die a natural death? Maybe you will even live older than 90? Or is that highly unlikely? I dont think i will even reach 30. Because i just cant take it any longer. But at the same time i do want to have a healthy, happy, sucessful life. But this is just wishful thinking right? I will never have a happy, healthy successful life as an autist. Besides, the future of humanity doesnt look great anway. I dont know if modern human civilization will even last till 2100. And if youre in constant pain, why should you live till your 80s?

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
i definitely dont think im living past 22-25. and the only way i literally decide to live till fucking 90 is if somehow i win the lottery and just.. actually nvm id still probably wanna ctb lol.

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
i definitely dont think im living past 22-25. and the only way i literally decide to live till fucking 90 is if somehow i win the lottery and just.. actually nvm id still probably wanna ctb lol.

if i were super successful in life and healthy i would maybe live till 90, or even 100.

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Is this a question? I do not understand, English isn't my first language sorry.

English isnt my first language either, but i can english quite well. Some people think shaming will stop us from considering suicide. Why do they think this will work?

Reactions: AtomicNewt
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
I've been living like I'm 80 throughout all of my 20s, infact less social life. Completely isolated and lost in life, unable to do or have anything. Can't even ever find any work. I'm already nearing vegetable state so even 40 is incomprehensible.

Ko9

Ko9

Student
Jun 30, 2019
English isnt my first language either, but i can english quite well. Some people think shaming will stop us from considering suicide. Why do they think this will work?
I think that shaming isn't a neutral word for it if it is good or not. Shaming and encourage are not the same but can look rather similar from the outside. I think that many methods of keeping people from suicide are still very experimental and in early stages. The reason why others do the things they do? No idea, I cannot look inside somebody's head. The only thing I know is that many people who want to help people who need mental health care, are far from normal themselves.

B

burnedCookie

Student
Aug 8, 2019
I'd like to answer no, impossible, but in my teens I was sure I wouldn't live past 20, and in my twenties I was sure I wouldn't live past 30, now I'm in my late thirties and I'm still there.
so I don't make plans and assumptions anymore, there is no deadline anymore, I just got what I needed for the method I decided to use and when the time is right...

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I'd like to answer no, impossible, but in my teens I was sure I wouldn't live past 20, and in my twenties I was sure I wouldn't live past 30, now I'm in my late thirties and I'm still there.
so I don't make plans and assumptions anymore, there is no deadline anymore, I just got what I needed for the method I decided to use and when the time is right...

WHo knows? Maybe modern civilization doesnt exist in 2070 anymore, so i would die because of societal collapse, before im 80.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Ive never seen myself living past 40, never wanted too, just something about going beyond 40 sickens to and feels me with dread. Im not far off that now, 2 or so years to go. The thought of a further 40 yrs on this earth, doing the same ground hog day thing constantly, not something I want to be doing

Sabriel

Sabriel

for in that sleep of death what dreams may come
Jul 23, 2019
Maybe if I were able to derive some sort of satisfying meaning to life I could stand to live to that age..but I think the world is so fundamentally awful I just can't justify living that long. I think deep down, even if I were able to obtain a comfortable existence, I could never be truly okay with it. People will never stop suffering and it makes me so miserable to be alive, more than words can truly express...

Last edited:
Reactions: NoGameNoLife
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
I used to want to live to old age. Then I worked in a Nursing Home, and thought, "Screw that!" The pain, the dementia, the diapers, the loneliness, etc. No thank you!