Will you leave a goodbye thread and / or a note? Poll.

• Both

• Goodbye Thread

• Note

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
Made a few threads stating that I was planning to leave soon and wouldn't be as active here anymore. The fact of my departure and reduced activity still rings true, but I won't be making any posts the day of.

J

J&L383

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
Yup. I'll probably be active here leading up to the days of me catching the bus. I'd like to share my thought process before I go and also ask for tips because I really don't want to fail an attempt.will
I will try to explain to a few family and friends, but if that's a non-starter (I do not want to get thrown into the "bin"), then it will have to be a note instead.

Reactions: imonadeadline and CW36
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I will try to explain to a few family and friends, but if that's a non-starter (I do not want to get thrown into the "bin"), then it will have to be a note instead.
That'll be a fine line to tread.

Reactions: Amyend88
B

BornByGhosts

wants to overcome Sports Illustrated
Mar 3, 2023
if i ever did i wouldn't leave anything, personally i don't find a point
id rather be remembered by every experience we shared, than weighted heavily on what i left behind on my deathbed

Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
Probably no note or thread. It's too much for me. I don't think the few people in my life should be surprised, but I don't know what goes on in anyone else's mind.

My wish to ctb is related to emotional abuse that ebbs and flows. I don't need a permanent escape today but I can't predict when or how these psychos are going to go off on me.

• Hugs
Reactions: CW36
mochiie

mochiie

ℨℨℨ.
Aug 25, 2023
I'm torn honestly. I think if i were to leave a note that it would cause more distress for my family. However, I do want them to have the explanation that they deserve so they won't blame game themselves. I do think I'm most likely to do a thread leading up to it because I don't want to be alone while I go.

Reactions: CW36