W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
why did it failed?

Both times I felt my head was gonna explode and I just stood up again and removed the rope.
I think I'm getting the position around my neck and knot wrong.
Gonna read the guides again and even look at some photos of people who ctb this way.

I mean, why can they do it and I can't? Well, also, I'm really in panic whenever I'm about to try it

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens
wunschtraum

wunschtraum

wish I was a cat
Jan 15, 2021
Both times I felt my head was gonna explode and I just stood up again and removed the rope.
I think I'm getting the position around my neck and knot wrong.
Gonna read the guides again and even look at some photos of people who ctb this way.

I mean, why can they do it and I can't? Well, also, I'm really in panic whenever I'm about to try it
i Do Not understand why it works by somebody and by somebody not. ..
Do you think About full?

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
i Do Not understand why it works by somebody and by somebody not. ..
Do you think About full?

I do but I have some overweight so I dunno where I could do it. I wish I was slimmer ! :(

• Hugs
awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
If I could get SN, I would probably take it at night after an all day fast. Then I could go to the sleeper of my semi truck and go to sleep forever. I'd have a throw up bucket on hand just in case.

• Hugs
wunschtraum

wunschtraum

wish I was a cat
Jan 15, 2021
i wish i had SN. it seems so easy to ctb with it.
I do but I have some overweight so I dunno where I could do it. I wish I was slimmer ! :(
in the forest? or on a girder beams on an attic?

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
L951788

L951788

Student
Dec 28, 2020
Night time. Night is peaceful. Tonight may be the night for me as well :)

Mooshi

Mooshi

Across space and across time, I will be there.
Jan 13, 2020
It's a silly question maybe but my guess is that most people will say night time?
I mean, in that way you will have "more time" to do it before you're found.

When I tried to ctb, I did it at 11pm and thought my plan was perfect because I wouldn't be found until the next day, at 3pm. (Of course I failed and somehow survived and was found lol)

I'm planning on doing it at night. Everybody's asleep, it's dark and quiet, and the chance of me being found in time drops significantly

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Night only
In the middle of the night in winter on a barely used railway bridge.
I fucking hate being called an attention seeker, I dont want anyone to know.
So far this year I tried multiple times and never went to psych ward.
Just return later saying I went on a walk.
Showing my pain is pointless.

Reactions: ineedtoleave
imsorrythatimhere

imsorrythatimhere

They/He
Jan 18, 2021
At night in my bedroom at around 10-11

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
It depends on when I get time alone. I'm guessing it'll likely be during the night.

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Ideally during the day so I can see the last daylight. I've seen enough darkness.

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
I will prepare during the evening and do it when the night begins to set in. I would hate to found and "saved".

Reactions: Worndown
N

Natty

Student
Jul 27, 2020
Daytime, for sure. Hopefully the weather will be nice. I would like to wake up and enjoy the sun for a bit.

N

nihility

May 25, 2020
Around 2 or 3 in the morning. I can't sleep anyway. And I might as well get it done while its quiet.

Georgiana Darcy

Georgiana Darcy

Feb 11, 2021
In the late morning. The idea of passing away at night creeps me out.

notreallynow

notreallynow

Oct 21, 2020
I'm going to try hypothermia, first, so it will have to be night. I just spent 3 hours googling and plenty of younger people seem to have died in above freezing temp (no chance of frostbite above 0°). I like the night and the stars. I want a lake, so I can go for a dip to speed things along. Dark water, stars. I have to go at night because of the cold and so I'm not caught, but I don't mind. I once cried drunk and alone by a lake in Denmark at night. It was kind of my point of no return, December 2019, I think about it a lot, but it was very very beautiful, a beautiful night. I might go back there. It was all so very beautiful and it would be cold and windy as well. Drinks + more in my bag in case I start to sober up before it's done.
Oh, and if that fails, I'll hang, it'll still be night. I love sunlight too much, I find the world, wildflowers, the smell of rain, all that too pretty so it has to be dark so I can't see it. Fuck, my limbs feel heavy. Feel like a broken puppet.

Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Student
Feb 6, 2021
I will choose Absolutely the night-time. There are some reasons.

First, I like the night-time most.

Second, It will be easier to carry out my plans in the night-time.
People will fall asleep in this time, so they will pay their attention lesser onto me.

Third, it is always colder than in the day light in my country.

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
Night, for sure! I feel safe and loved in the night, strange as it sounds

Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
I only had one attempt and it was during the night. I guess my next one will be at night as well, or at least in the evening.

Reactions: RedHarlequin
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
During daytime, I will also wait for a beautiful sunny day. Rent a hotel with nice big windows. It's a shame I can't do it outside. The idea of sunshine gives me hope everything will be ok in afterlife.

Reactions: DivineMedicus