• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

MeepMorp

Aug 22, 2023
I'm wondering if bleach is a good solution. I've tried to OD on my depression pills but all I got were horrible OD symptoms that lasted for days. My parent didn't ask anything of it. Pls let me know if there are any other methods better.

Wehmut

Wehmut

it's not fair...
Apr 13, 2023
SN, hanging or partial hanging would be better options. There are plenty of threads about these methods on here. Make sure you rethink your decision and dont do anything stupid.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and SVEN
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Bleach alone doesn't do anything but painful internal scarring and hospitalization. You have to mix it with something else for it to be lethal. But dying that way is a painful way to die...

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, CW36 and tora
tora

tora

lonelycity
Jun 11, 2023
drinking any household cleaners like bleach is very unlikely to succeed, because your survival instinct will kick in immediately. no matter how tough you think you are, your body probably won't let you drink enough bleach to die. the burning and the taste will be too extreme to chug it. and if even you did consume enough to die, it would be horrifically painful and likely take quite a while. i'd highly recommend finding a different method; you don't deserve to die a painful death like that.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Myexit and CW36
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Hi there. I'm sorry to hear things have been so miserable for you. What's been driving you to consider ending your life?

Reactions: Wehmut
D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
Bleach is not a good idea. It will be too painful and you will find yourself calling an ambulance. There are plenty of resource threads on here, I would recommend taking the time to read some of them.

Reactions: tora, Praestat_Mori, Myexit and 1 other person
Jealous Blackheart

Jealous Blackheart

A Well Read Demon
Aug 25, 2023
While I've never tried bleach, I have tried drinking something else. I'm new here so I don't know if I'm allowed to say what but I'll omit the detail regardless. I wouldn't recommend it. Even if you did manage to get it all down like I did, your throat will become raw and irritated, you will start sweating profusely, you will throw up, and it will land you in the hospital among other things that will make your life worse than before the attempt. Trying to OD on your medication was also unlikely to work. I've tried that one too. I understand the desperation of wanting to do anything to get out but it really is more difficult than you'd think.

Be careful. You don't want to do anything that will make you suffer more than you already are.

Reactions: tora, Praestat_Mori, Myexit and 2 others
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I bet you could be here all day and night and no one would agree that to be a good idea Meep.

Reactions: tora, Wehmut, Duality and 2 others
busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Bleach does a lot of damage. In some cases they have to remove the stomach and esophagus and reroute the small intestine. Then one is stuck on a liquid diet for live. There is a video of the first few moments of someone drinking it and it looked painful. You can see the shock hitting after a few sips. Then the urge to vomit and pain hit them hard.

Reactions: Myexit
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, bleach just sounds like a way to end up suffering a lot more, it sounds horrific and it's not recommended for ctb at all.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Please, definitely not bleach, MeetM. Should you actually succeed in ctb, it'll be a prolonged, miserable, agonising passing.
No one deserves to do that to themselves. Best wishes in finding a gentler way to leave.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and CW36