N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I think I am too fragile for a thread. But here anyway a short one. I mean more and more people will notice that this forum exists. I am not sure what was the event which increased the attention the most. I thought the NYT research would have been the nail in the coffin for this forum. At that time I was in so much panic that I tried to quit and the loneliness was soulcrushing.

I have the feeling that more and more people will post about this forum. The number of members will increase but at the same time the pressure will increase too. I think the authorities/media are well aware which paradoxes measures against this forum entail. For example the Streisand effect.
I don't have enough knowledge on legal matters. But it seems like in case a country makes this website illegal one could try to block the access for people from that country. I am not sure whether it works that way and honestly I don't have any clue don't trust me.

I think to a certain point they understand that suicide itself should not be criminalized and that this is actually what they are doing if they go against the members of this forum. At least some of them might understand that. I think some of them are aware that they are responsible that a place like this exists because they offer suicidal people no way out. At least in my country the majority of people are in favor liberal assisted suicide laws. I mean suicide is a part of the human nature (that some people do it) and no laws can make it disappear.

I just imagine which new dimension the drama about this forum could develop. I mean the NYT is a huge outlet but the readers are less internet addicts like me. So maybe youtube channels seem to be the most likely scenario for new reports. I am out of the youtube game since a long time. Though I don't want to imagine what would happen if a Mr. Beast, Pewdiepie or Logan Paul mentioned this forum. The amount of people would overburden the availability of this website. I am kind of scared this forum might become a part of the internet pop culture. Where going to SaSu becomes like a running gag for internet affine people.

I think it would be better if this forum remained a niche. This would mean that less trolls would join. Moreover the youtube audience is usually quite young which could attract minors to join this forum (which is not good.)

Reactions: imtiredreallytired and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I guess that people want to make more money so I wouldn't be surprised. That is usually the motivation behind any kind of sensationalist pro life video or article, anything of that nature is certainly best avoided.