• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

StonerHercules

Jul 12, 2019
Planning to CTB soon, have been sourcing lots of things from local dealers for the past few months for this. Does anyone with any experience or knowledge know if this combination will do the job?

20 x 10mg Morphine (200mg)
3 x 20mg Oxycodone (60mg)
20 x 25mg Promethazine (500mg)
8 x 10 mg Diazepam (80mg)
40 x 2mg Alprazolam (80mg)
13 x 10mg Propranolol (130mg)

Was planning on crushing them all up and washing it down with a couple of beers. Not too much alcohol as it will make me sick.
Will the Promethazine act as a anti-emetic or is there something better to use?

I am a 28 year old male, 6 ft , 140 pounds (10 stone) with no tolerance to any drugs apart from cannabis of which i am a heavy user.

Any comments or advice is appreciated.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Planning to CTB soon, have been sourcing lots of things from local dealers for the past few months for this. Does anyone with any experience or knowledge know if this combination will do the job?

Was planning on crushing them all up and washing it down with a couple of beers. Not too much alcohol as it will make me sick.

I am a 28 year old male, 6 ft , 140 pounds (10 stone) with no tolerance to any drugs apart from cannabis of which i am a heavy user.

Idk about the anti-emetic but that will Pro a lot so if you have no tolerance

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019

You got so high and Great hangover.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
I think that amount of opiates does have a good chance of killing you, LD50 of morphine seems to be 200mg and with the OCs added in you'll have the equivalent of 290mg morphine. If you aren't overweight and have not abused opiates in the past month or so, it should be pretty effective.

Throw in a heavy benzo OD along with that and you WILL stop breathing. However, I don't think you have enough DIazepam, try to get some more. Most drug cocktails that include diazepam ask for at least double what you got.

Jumper

Jumper

Student
Jun 18, 2019

Why don't you do the DDMP method? Requires higher doses plus Digoxin.

S

StonerHercules

Jul 12, 2019
Why don't you do the DDMP method? Requires higher doses plus Digoxin.
I am unable to source 15g of morphine otherwise i would. That is a hell of a lot im sure that by itself would work just fine.

C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019
The opioid dosages sound very high. Adding the benzos, also in high dosages, would add to the probability of death due to their different mechanisms of action.

130mg of Propranolol is nothing. 2-3g is the fatal dosage.

Consider an anti-emetic like Metoclopramide beforehand to reduce the risk of throwing it all up.

Reactions: ProhibereDolor
ProhibereDolor

ProhibereDolor

Cloak and Dagger
May 21, 2019
You have to look up the LD50 of your chosen medications in order to see if your dosages have the potential for lethality. And even then it may not be the right amount because the nature of LD50 is it's the lethal dose for ~50% of the population. Your best bet is to try to find the information about lethality based on nanograms/milligrams/Kg. But your information is definitely more complicated because of any possible potentiation between medications. And the more separate chemicals you add the difficulty of finding correct dosages rises exponentially.
The opioid dosages sound very high. Adding the benzos, also in high dosages, would add to the probability of death due to their different mechanisms of action.

130mg of Propranolol is nothing. 2-3g is the fatal dosage.

Consider an anti-emetic like Metoclopramide beforehand to reduce the risk of throwing it all up.
This is correct about the propranolol. I take 4x80mg a day plus 2x20mg one in morning and one at night in addition to the 320mg. The propranolol is 1x80mg in the morning, 1x80mg at midday and 2x80mg at night. A propranolol overdose is notoriously difficult to treat.

Last edited:
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
IMHO these cocktail, concoction o whatever call it no making any sense.
It is a super sedation, could spend a lot of time until the moment. If it was a success, maybe not.
Beside, Reactions are totally unkown.

If you want a cocktail. Barb + Benz + Opiod. Use to be the recipe normal.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
The amount of opiates quoted is actually enough if they aren't currently using. Mix it with a healthy dose of benzos and you get a nice peaceful sleep.

S

StonerHercules

Jul 12, 2019
IMHO these cocktail, concoction o whatever call it no making any sense.
It is a super sedation, could spend a lot of time until the moment. If it was a success, maybe not.
Beside, Reactions are totally unkown.

If you want a cocktail. Barb + Benz + Opiod. Use to be the recipe normal.
I can get roughly about 900mg of Phenobarbital. Would this be a better route to go mixed with the opiods and diazepam

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
That sounds good. Forget the propranolol then, take all the downers and away you go. Take the Pheno first, it takes a while to kick in. When you start feeling sleepy, down the rest.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I can get roughly about 900mg of Phenobarbital. Would this be a better route to go mixed with the opiods and diazepam

To use pheno (is slower than pento) with total safe you would need almost 20g. in pills. Injectable (100mg/ml) 50 ml.
Benzos roughly 10g. could be Diazepam, maybe . But at this point I'm not totally sure (should check for sure). And Mph 3grms. (according tolerance).

I do not want to say you that mixture does not work, but I'd recommended keep to formulas already proven.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
10g of benzos really not needed. You can do the Ami cocktail with 500mg diazepam or you can take the same 500mg with a suitable overdose of propranolol, 6-7g of it just like with Ami.

But seriously, a few grams of morphine alone will bring anyone who has not abused opiates in the past in respiratory arrest. I would worry more about getting found and shot up with naloxone than anything else.

Last edited:
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
10g of benzos really not needed. You can do the Ami cocktail with 500mg diazepam or you can take the same 500mg with a suitable overdose of propranolol, 6-7g of it just like with Ami.

But seriously, a few grams of morphine alone will bring anyone who has not abused opiates in the past in respiratory arrest. I would worry more about getting found and shot up with naloxone than anything else.

I do not know anything about ami cocktail, II can say nothing.

How many grams would be necessary.? so How many time?.... IMHO It is risky.
Totally agre with you about naloxone.