• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

UncleFester

UncleFester

Apr 20, 2024
I've got a lot of various medications I am considering mixing together that includes sedatives, benzos, and antidepressants and I'm wondering if someone more educated can enlighten me if this would work as a method to CTB

Currently:
1 bottle of 30 100mg lamotrigine
1 bottle of 30 0.5mg Xan
1 bottle of 30 100mg trazodone (sedative)
1 bottle of about 70 15mg Mirtazapine (sedative)
1 bottle of 30 10mg escitalopram (Lexapro)
1 bottle of 100mg bupropion (Wellbutrin)

If I was to take all of these at once, would it work?

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I've got a lot of various medications I am considering mixing together that includes sedatives, benzos, and antidepressants and I'm wondering if someone more educated can enlighten me if this would work as a method to CTB

Currently:
1 bottle of 30 100mg lamotrigine
1 bottle of 30 0.5mg Xan
1 bottle of 30 100mg trazodone (sedative)
1 bottle of about 70 15mg Mirtazapine (sedative)
1 bottle of 30 10mg escitalopram (Lexapro)
1 bottle of 100mg bupropion (Wellbutrin)

If I was to take all of these at once, would it work?
No.

L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
try to acquire chloroquine with the above meds(xanax and mirtazapine) it will be damn peaceful. most of the meds you mentiones are difficult to OD. you mentioned very little amount too, so it is impossible. please don't try it.

or you can sedate yourself before jumping or hanging.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
OD has a very low efficiency

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Medication overdoses are notoriously unreliable. You have a better chance of finding yourself in a pool of your own vomit with the world's worst headache than you do of dying. Unless you can get your hands on pure fentanyl or N there are very few med overdoses that have much of any chance of killing you. I've considered overdosing on my heart med and even that I'm not convinced will kill me and an overdose of that has the potential to stop the heart.

UncleFester

UncleFester

Apr 20, 2024
try to acquire chloroquine with the above meds(xanax and mirtazapine) it will be damn peaceful. most of the meds you mentiones are difficult to OD. you mentioned very little amount too, so it is impossible. please don't try it.

or you can sedate yourself before jumping or hanging.
If I mixed chloroquine with Xanax and Mirtazapine, would that work?

L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
it is an method with its own pros and cons. yes you will ctb with chloroquine 12 grams within 4 hours. but if you survive you will have brain damage and other organ failures.
do your own research more for info. look into ppeh

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023