• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Mage
Apr 15, 2024
Because if the doctors never knew the cause, then my parents will not grieve as much.

I live in a country where SN ctb is not well known about (I don't know of a single case). So would doctors here ever find out what was the cause of my death? If I got rid of all boxes etc. Alternatively, in case I wake up failed, could I just say I don't know why I collapsed?

• Hugs
Reactions: karmaisabitch, soulkitty and dggtscccvfd
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Because if the doctors never knew the cause, then my parents will not grieve as much.

I live in a country where SN ctb is not well known about (I don't know of a single case). So would doctors here ever find out what was the cause of my death? If I got rid of all boxes etc. Alternatively, in case I wake up failed, could I just say I don't know why I collapsed?
SN is obvious at autopsy so doctors would definitely know what caused your death.

Reactions: heavyeyes and Agon321
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
There's basically no way they won't find out

Reactions: heavyeyes
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
This depends a bit on which country you live in. In some countries, SN is not among the substances that toxicology analyzes. In other words, even if SN is present in the blood and stomach contents, it cannot be detected because it is not searched for. I know that in such suicides, the cause of death is written as "sudden death as a result of cardiovascular disease". Especially in Asian countries.

• Informative
Reactions: CelestialDiana, Mi Mi and karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
I was reading about some cases here in America, they only determined it was SN due to the SN container and written instruction by the victims. One case the patient called the ambulance and told them. I never saw in the news someone died by SN