Destin

Destin

Aug 15, 2018
I used to be homeless when I was 22. It feels like absolute hell. It's just a very slow death sentence and I was lucky that I go out of it.
My saving grace was that I got my disability approved for my mental illnesses so I have money now.
It's very hard for me to continue to get my medications and go to appointments so I fear that I won't be able to keep it forever. And if that's the case it's all the more reason for me to die because I can't, and don't want to be a part of the rat race.

Reactions: Dip and Tiburcio
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I used to be homeless when I was 22. It feels like absolute hell. It's just a very slow death sentence and I was lucky that I go out of it.
My saving grace was that I got my disability approved for my mental illnesses so I have money now.
It's very hard for me to continue to get my medications and go to appointments so I fear that I won't be able to keep it forever. And if that's the case it's all the more reason for me to die because I can't, and don't want to be a part of the rat race.

I was on the brink of being homeless when I was 22 years old. It's scary as fuck. I'm glad you escaped that.

Reactions: Destin and Tiburcio
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I am on disability and have to hire someone to take me to doctor cost a lot will be out of money soon ctb is the only way
I am deeply sorry shadow. I have been in that position for a long time now, unfortunately I miss a lot of appointments. Fortunately I no longer care.

Reactions: shattered dreams
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I wonder if it would be useful to create a thread for the "desperate"? We have a forum for partners/pacts why not extend that to housing, resources, referrals?

Reactions: shattered dreams and shadow11
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I wonder if it would be useful to create a thread for the "desperate"? We have a forum for partners/pacts why not extend that to housing, resources, referrals?
Sounds good

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Sounds good
It does doesn't it Shadow. Thing is this is my first time on this site and I have no idea how to set it up. Have not figured out how to PM yet. I may be able to help someone with housing but I have no way to let them know...I am in Canada. You?

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
It does doesn't it Shadow. Thing is this is my first time on this site and I have no idea how to set it up. Have not figured out how to PM yet. I may be able to help someone with housing but I have no way to let them know...I am in Canada. You?
I am in US go to persons name and see their profile click on start conversation

Reactions: SaintofDeath
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I am in US go to persons name and see their profile click on start conversation
Thank you Shadow. Can you pm me? brb No profile coming up..sigh.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I'm disabled and money is running out
Email me...thanks shadow. All those about to become homeless email me. I cannot seem to PM...sigh.

Reactions: shattered dreams
E

Erik38

Aug 17, 2018
There is a website called helpx where you can work in any country around the world in exchange of accommodation, food and some extra cash. It's a good way to survive and travel but it can be difficult for those who are anti-social or have disabilities. Just a tip.