• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
I would. If something would be able to kill the pain instead of me. If anyone could demote all the corrupt politicians to the coal miners. If people would be kind to each other and stop trying to be opportunistic sycophants. If something could erase my memories, selectively if possible. I can't stop thinking about the agonizing first and also the last post from the tragic methanol guy earlier. My mind is a dumpster fire that just wont go out.
This!

Reactions: Faraway1990
Nice

Nice

Jun 11, 2019
More complicated than that.. He keeps going back and forth and making me an emotional wreck. I know that many people ask me to move on from such a toxic guy. But I am just not able to. I love him with all my heart.
Are you suicidal only due to him?

D

Dino007

Jun 15, 2019
Are you suicidal only due to him?
Yes. Because he cannot stand on his commitment and I m more broken each time. I know I shouldn't be trusting me. That is why I don't want to blame anyone. I just ordered SN and will do it tomorrow. Hopefully it will work. This world is so fucked up. Even if you ask for love you are branded as selfish while that is exactly what others are.

Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Student
Jun 2, 2019
@Dino007 I can relate to the pain I met my love when we both were 15 we fell in love with each other so much quickly and not for one day has it disappeared, I was fu*ing young and a little dumb although we've been on and off through the years by the time we both realized how much we actually needed each other things were complicated and we can't be together that kills me. Now I look at this clown world, sjws, growing by the minute government control, wage slavery A.I etc and it's going to turn into a Shi show and I don't have the one thing anymore that made me not care about those things I see no purpose existing in the world that's here and coming.

• Hugs
Reactions: Letmego. Please
C

CopyPK

Jun 17, 2019
I am on this forum because I feel I am unable to realize the life I so desperately want, no matter how hard I try. A quick and painless exit would be easy, if not for the fact that killing myself will only ensure I will never have that life . Fill your waking mind with thoughts of what you desire the most, and endless simulations of paths you can take to reach it, each more unlikely to come to fruition than the last, and each, you come to realize, nothing more than wishful thinking of your overactive and diseased mind. A thought escapes for the briefest moment from the deepest levels of your subconscious into your train of thought, that there IS no solution, and death is the only escape from having to face that awful truth. But its funny, how the only logical thought your mind produced since you woke up this morning is the one your mind was quickest to dismiss.

Reactions: Alec, Faraway1990 and Ladylethal
Ladylethal

Ladylethal

Jun 16, 2019
Many things would have to change for me to not consider this...Since I'm dreaming here...My mother and family would have to finally acknowledge what they've done, finally love me and will give back what they took from me so many years ago...My ex fiance would apologize, take my apology as well and take me back....We get back together and have the relationship I always wanted with him....My so called friends apologize for never being there for me. For letting me literally sit in isolation for weeks now in my own tears...Instead my family doesn't even know what I'm going through. My fiance isn't coming back and I will be homeless again soon...and if I decided to live id just spend the rest of my miserable life trying to get him back so I could fix things. I have no real friends.
Money and a job I really love. Finally get to go to Japan after years of trying to learn Japanese and dreaming.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Broken Chimera, Letmego. Please, Empty Smile and 2 others
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
I have terminal cancer, so if immunotherapy works out for me I'll have no significant reason to CTB.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rn110bg101, Broken Chimera, Letmego. Please and 3 others
H

homurawitch

Jun 24, 2019
I have been in the boat where one person would change it for me. I know that it is hard for people, but I take it seriously when someone says that they will be there for me and help. Sadly, I have had it too often where people have said that and then leave so now I feel isolated and distant from everyone, even my friends. I just can't trust that they won't be there when I feel like I need someone the most. I just someone to be there and to not give up on me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rn110bg101, Letmego. Please, Ladylethal and 1 other person
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
Money. I'm in a terrible financial situation.

But even just the relief from the constant anxiety and regret and remorse would help greatly. Someone told me that sometimes the miracle isn't that something just falls into your lap, sometime's it's a shift in perspective.

I'm praying for that too.
This.

ladolcemorte

ladolcemorte

Experienced
May 5, 2019
If someone wanted to help by giving me $20 million dollars, I would stay alive long enough to spend it and test that theory that money doesn't buy happiness

Reactions: Jolene40, Ladylethal and blanketyblk
Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
I've been trying to get help for a year now. If there was some pill or some method to take away my anxiety and anhedonia I would jump at the chance. Unfortunately I believe drugs have permanently damaged my brain.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Letmego. Please, Ladylethal and Ruffian
Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
I know this is gonna sound dumb and terribly unrealistic but if one day the values of society change, then yeah for sure, i'd like to stay for a bit longer.

Reactions: Going Home, Letmego. Please, Ruffian and 1 other person
Borghesia

Borghesia

mors certa, hora incerta
Jan 5, 2019
Maybe if there was a professional system that really cared about healing people, not just helping them be self-sustained enough so they can work and pay taxes.

But then again the idea of healing is probably utopian for someone like me who has dealt with anxiety and depression all his life from his earliest childhood.

I'm making excuses again. But I can't help it. It's a vicious circle. Eventually I'll just CTB, it's really inevitable. At least I think...

Reactions: Letmego. Please, Ruffian and Orin
S

Sailfisher

F’ing A
Apr 19, 2019
If I could get back to my old career it would snap me out of this funk.

DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
Sure, enough money to pay the bills and buy food and not have to worry about being a wage slave until I die.

UBI that would cover the same would work, but that's a miracle at this point. Maybe a decade or two down the road, but I'm not waiting that long.

Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
If someone wanted to help by giving me $20 million dollars, I would stay alive long enough to spend it and test that theory that money doesn't buy happiness
It's certainly better to have money than not. There's a lot you don't have to worry about. A lot of things you can do. But it doesn't buy happiness. Trust me. From someone who had a lot of money I can tell you I was never truly happy. At least happy with myself. It's why I became a drug addict.

J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019

Money alone won't buy you happiness. You have to have a purpose too. But money affords you the ability to go after that purpose. Money offers you the freedom to do it. It can offer the chance for redemption because you can change your life with it.

I wish more than anything that I had enough to do that. I'm still holding out for some kind of miracle. I know I could turn my life around with it. I keep hoping the universe/God/anyone out there cares enough about that.

But sometimes I wonder if regret, remorse, and desire for redemption is enough. I fear that to them, what you did in your past just sinks you.

All I had to do was follow a career and save up a decent amount of money. That's it. I could fix the other things and right my past wrongs. All except the financial part.

Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Student
Jun 2, 2019
No not now fate recently played a huge joke on me, the last thing in this world that I had any interest in appeared in front of me and just as fast I lose it all. I am done with this world playing it's games with me not long now until I go catch that bus.

• Hugs
Reactions: Broken Chimera, Letmego. Please and Superfluous
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jan 16, 2019
Maybe if there was a professional system that really cared about healing people, not just helping them be self-sustained enough so they can work and pay taxes.

But then again the idea of healing is probably utopian for someone like me who has dealt with anxiety and depression all his life from his earliest childhood.

I'm making excuses again. But I can't help it. It's a vicious circle. Eventually I'll just CTB, it's really inevitable. At least I think...
I don't think of it as making excuses. Dealing with anxiety and depression your whole life is horrible. It's awful, it's debilitating and you get so used to how others perceive you as non-person you start thinking of yourself that way. I got stuck in traffic is an excuse.

Reactions: Going Home, Letmego. Please and Faraway1990
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Nothing can change my mind.

• Hugs
Reactions: Letmego. Please and Ruffian
I

Imgonnadie

Student
Oct 16, 2018
HI IF ANY RICH CUNT READING THIS YOU CAN PREVENT MY SUICIDE BY SENDING ME A SMALL SUM OF ONE MILLION DOLLARS. THANK YOU
Immediately after my 1st and nearly successful attempt, there was a queue at my door wanting to give help. I accepted it all. Group therapy was great, it gave me some purpose. The case workers were great, I had a wonderful rapport with one of them. The first little head doc was great, he actually listened and thought about what he heard. Suddenly, I had more hope than I had had for a long time.

But slowly, as you try to recover, the help dries up and is replaced by, well, nothing very much. The one place I went where I felt I fit in, closed, funding withdrawn. The little head doc moved on and the others I saw were just not in the same ball park. Therapy decided I was "stable" so it all stopped. Medical professionals cannot do anything about the physical stuff.

So began the slow decline to where I am now, more or less back to square one. The only real difference will be, I am now much more educated about suicide and am determined the next attempt will be the last.
I wish I had been offered help like that. I was involuntarily committed for basically venting suicidal thoughts to a support group on reddit and someone reported my comments. All I got was the bright lights, shitty food and damaging psych drugs in the psych ward, and people in my life acting like I did something bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rn110bg101 and deathenvoy
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
Money may not directly buy happiness, but it does buy protection from the stresses of the world. And that equals happiness to a lot of people.

If your bills are covered and you have safe shelter and food then you'd be a lot happier!

Anything more than that probably doesn't help much, but that minimum would help anyone.

I used to have a lot of money too, and maybe I wasn't "happy" but I certainly wasn't depressed when I had enough to easily cover expenses!

Reactions: Ladylethal and Ruffian
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I'm not rich, I work and pay bills to survive. That sums up my life. That's it. I don't go out. I don't go to meet people. I rarely smile unless I have to hide my depression.

Nothing makes me happy. I crawl through life each day waiting to find the finish line. Hopefully soon, I will be reaching out to that line.

As far as if help presented itself? No, I've had all the help I've can stand. Nothing has helped, nothing will change. I'm done.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Broken Chimera, Circles, Letmego. Please and 2 others
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jan 16, 2019
Money may not directly buy happiness, but it does buy protection from the stresses of the world. And that equals happiness to a lot of people.

If your bills are covered and you have safe shelter and food then you'd be a lot happier!

Anything more than that probably doesn't help much, but that minimum would help anyone.

I used to have a lot of money too, and maybe I wasn't "happy" but I certainly wasn't depressed when I had enough to easily cover expenses!
I think this may have been proven, as I remember a therapist saying that after a certain point more money won't help. I never actually researched it though, and she tended to know everything about everything. Of course one bipolar manic episode can wipe out thousands of dollars. Sometimes I think I should go full on Britney Spears, but I don't know who to trust with my finances.

V

Vienrose

Jun 21, 2019
For some of us, suicide is one of the options. What if there is something that can be done to stop your suicide? Would you be willing to live if someone can help you? If yes, please say how..
No. Theres nothing, no one. I hate the dynamic of the world itself. I hate to see me struggling. The world can be quite great if the right person can look at the world with a smile, but that person is not me. I want to look at the world with a smile, obv. All the things I want to do... but I just cant. I have solid reasons to die, so this make the situation stable. is always a bad thing that u want to die, you know, but i have so much going on believe me. Im scared of myself, im my enemy.

But I can't do this man, because I would never be the person I want and Im struggling for this too. I have so many compulsive thoughts and this mind cant chance the way I see the world... why theres not some place where u can kill yourself easily... like, I want to click a button and after tre seconds I want a pill to appear and I know this pill will kill me. I think in the future someone will invent this thing, but imagine how many people can die because threatened or Idk... so idk.

The point is: no.

Sorry if this comment is a little messed up. And im not native english, sorry for any typo/error.

Reactions: Letmego. Please and Ruffian
Kjo

Kjo

Student
Jun 7, 2019
An immense amount of help could fix some of my issues, and give me at least a reason to continue on for a while (though a lot of my reasons are completely external to myself, and impossible to fix at all or at least in my lifetime).

The problem is that it's not reasonable for me to expect that help from other people. If it breaks me so much, I understand why it ends up just frustrating other people and potentially pulling them down with me. Especially since from many perspectives (especially of the people who think they have the energy to make them capable of helping) it's extremely simple.
There's truth in it when they say that it's at least partially my fault, for acting & thinking how I do. The only thing is people can't seem to look at it from my perspective. I'm frustrated too. It's not so simple as just "putting a little bit of effort in" when it's literally part of my core being that's contributing to it. I can't just change who I am, or how I view the world. I can't just ignore everything that I don't like. It's everything but simple. It's everything.

Point is, yeah help could keep me alive longer, but I don't think it's worth it for anyone involved, and I think it's quite unrealistic of me to expect it (at least to the extent that I'd need).
I'd likely reach the same conclusion in the end, anyway, and it's very possible that I could end up dragging someone down with me.
I'm not saying any of this is inherently true for anyone else, it's obviously very nuanced & specific.
I slightly want to leave this as a note to my loved ones for after... So beautifully put. I know they wouldn't understand so I won't, but I like it nonetheless.

Reactions: Rose
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
The lottery chairman could help me.

Reactions: LifeIsACurse
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
There's no "help" that'll help me. I'm screwed. I'm just a little bit too fucked up.
The lottery chairman could help me.
I used to think it might help to win the lottery but when I try to imagine it against different elements of my life I realize it's really not gonna do much.

Last edited:
Reactions: puppy9 and Letmego. Please
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
No because there is no 'help' even if i am apparently under the 'care' of my local nutty health trust. Their 'care' is just a useless illusion as they don't do preventative 'help' other than send a disinterested person round every now & then who knows where i am at mentally but ignores it as there is nothing she could offer anyway. Nice really as it just adds to the depression & the reasons why it has to be done, sorry sarcasm creeping in again.

So NO nothing will 'help' as there is nothing or nobody, just me, myself & i.

Reactions: Going Home
I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
No, my face was badly disfigured, no one can fix it