• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
I want to ctb because if my parents, they are divorced and I live with my mom, she's very selfish she turns the lights off to save money. I tried to kms earlier last year but they put me in the psych hospital. I simply do t want to live, get married, have kids or work 40 hrs weekly. This all boring for me. I'm looking for resources to kms asap

• Hugs
Reactions: mywayout, LeperGnome, Lost cherry and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I consider CTB bc after a big failure in life a few years ago my personal expectations for my future are terrible, recovery in for a life I really want to live is almost impossible from my personal point of view and I prefer to CTB instead of becoming a min wage slave.

There's a Suicide Resource Compilation with lots of info and most common methods are discussed in their respective mega threads.

Reactions: LeperGnome, Lost cherry and lostinmythoughts
lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
I consider CTB bc after a big failure in life a few years ago my personal expectations for my future are terrible, recovery in for a life I really want to live is almost impossible from my personal point of view and I prefer to CTB instead of becoming a min wage slave.

There's a Suicide Resource Compilation with lots of info and most common methods are discussed in their respective mega threads.
I'm sorry that you have to deal with this experience in life. Do you have a plan? I saw the resources but it sounds complicated I'm looking for something less painful and easy…

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Do you have a plan?
My plan is CO (with charcoal). Everything is easily available, not restricted and it's the most peaceful method which is easily available for me.

Reactions: Shunya and lostinmythoughts
lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
I feel like we can't buy anything here in the US but Co with charcoal is easily available.. I'm going to read about it. My friend died while sleeping from a generator he had outside his house. He didn't plan or anything it just happened that he never woke up

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Dizzylady80
Lloydbro

Lloydbro

Dec 2, 2023
Because there's nothing in life to achieve

Reactions: Deleted member 65988, floralheaddress, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
N

nothinggoldcanstay

Oct 13, 2023
I have a severe incurable illness with zero approved treatments that has turned my life into a waking nightmare.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LeperGnome, Praestat_Mori, Lost cherry and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Basically because existence is just undesirable in general, no matter what I'll always see it as better to cease existing. I personally only wish for the peace of eternal nothingness, I don't see any value in having the ability to suffer in this hellish reality, wanting suicide is all that feels rational to me to escape from the futility and cruelty of existing. Existence is burdensome, all that it does is create problems that there never was a need for with no limit as to how much one can suffer.
Existing just isn't for me and I find it tiring simply just being conscious and aware, and anyway only the existing are capable of suffering, not the dead which is why I envy those who die.

• Love
Reactions: floralheaddress, LeperGnome, Shunya and 2 others
lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
I have a severe incurable illness with zero approved treatments that has turned my life into a waking nightmare.
I'm so sorry you have to deal with this illness. Life is very cruel!!! I wish you the best with your plans
Basically because existence is just undesirable in general, no matter what I'll always see it as better to cease existing. I personally only wish for the peace of eternal nothingness, I don't see any value in having the ability to suffer in this hellish reality, wanting suicide is all that feels rational to me to escape from the futility and cruelty of existing. Existence is burdensome, all that it does is create problems that there never was a need for with no limit as to how much one can suffer.
Existing just isn't for me and I find it tiring simply just being conscious and aware, and anyway only the existing are capable of suffering, not the dead which is why I envy those who die.
Agreed!

Reactions: LeperGnome, Shunya and nothinggoldcanstay
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Because I'll always suffer no matter what and I can't obtain things that would make said suffering more bearable

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, LeperGnome, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
Dizzylady80

Dizzylady80

Experienced
Nov 5, 2020
Severe chronic pain and poverty as a result of not being able to work due to the pain.
I'm in a similar boat, I'm so sorry you have to experience that 🫂🫂

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LeperGnome, Shunya, nothinggoldcanstay and 1 other person
VioletNight

VioletNight

Student
Jan 24, 2023
I just don't like living, I've wanted to since I was a kid

• Hugs
Reactions: daocreator, Praestat_Mori, Shunya and 1 other person
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
Severe chronic pain and poverty as a result of not being able to work due to the pain.

Same. My body is torturing me. The worst part is how it impacts my sleep and the constant unrelenting exhaustion. And getting treated like dog shit and being called lazy.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LeperGnome, Shunya, Lost cherry and 2 others
N

nothinggoldcanstay

Oct 13, 2023

Thank you, I'm so sorry you do as well. I honestly didn't know this level of suffering was possible 🫂💔

• Hugs
Reactions: lostinmythoughts and Dizzylady80
Dizzylady80

Dizzylady80

Experienced
Nov 5, 2020
Same. My body is torturing me. The worst part is how it impacts my sleep and the constant unrelenting exhaustion. And getting treated like dog shit and being called lazy.
God the lack of sleep is awful, I've got meds that usually help with that but sometimes they don't and I'm just up all night. I'm sorry you know what that's like 🫂🫂
Thank you, I'm so sorry you do as well. I honestly didn't know this level of suffering was possible 🫂💔
Something I learned the hard way is that there is no bottom floor when it comes to suffering, it can always be worse. A terrifying yet sometimes comforting notion

Reactions: nothinggoldcanstay, lostinmythoughts and Shunya
S

Shunya

Oct 23, 2023
I feel like we can't buy anything here in the US but Co with charcoal is easily available.. I'm going to read about it. My friend died while sleeping from a generator he had outside his house. He didn't plan or anything it just happened that he never woke up
How does that work with the generator? I live in Indonesia where everything is impossible to find =(

• Hugs
Reactions: lostinmythoughts and Praestat_Mori
adragonsdiaries

adragonsdiaries

Nov 15, 2023
I just got out of 6 years in a toxic, abusive relationship with a trans partner, who coerced me into having a baby with him despite me not wanting kids over the entirety of that relationship, with one of the main reasons being "I can take care of him, I'm ready for this." After our kid was born, he proved unable to take care of our child, and I've had to take our child and flee to safety because the neglect he was subjecting our child to while I was at work, is inexcusable. Now I'm stuck taking care of a child I didn't want, and am not mentally ready to properly take care of without sacrificing my well being. Every day I just wish I didn't exist, that I was gone since it really just feels like my life is over. I had to give up everything for my ex while he raked in dream after dream, and now I have nothing, not even the person I gave everything up for, just all the scars from the trauma I endured. The only reason I'm still here is most "peaceful" outs are hard to come by or require money I don't have because my ex scammed me out of thousands of dollars.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, Dizzylady80, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
S

Shunya

Oct 23, 2023
My plan is CO (with charcoal). Everything is easily available, not restricted and it's the most peaceful method which is easily available for me.
How would you do it with charcoal? Do you live alone and can safely eject Yourself in your chosen space?

I inherited a genetic illness and existing hurts so much. Like you, I too wish for peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: nothinggoldcanstay and Dizzylady80
Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
Because of breaking up after 10 years.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
How would you do it with charcoal? Do you live alone and can safely eject Yourself in your chosen space?
From time to time I have good options, alone, undisturbed, to do it at home, should I have to CTB. Most likely in the bathroom, I also thought of getting a small 1-man tent as an option.

Reactions: LeperGnome, Lost cherry and Shunya
S

Shunya

Oct 23, 2023
From time to time I have good options, alone, undisturbed, to do it at home, should I have to CTB. Most likely in the bathroom, I also thought of getting a small 1-man tent as an option.

I live with my family and only ever have saturdays to myself. Wish I could do charcoal but we live in an apartment.
Have been eyeing a nitrogen gas tank that I've saved up for. Need to figure out if the specs are suitable.

I'd planned on ejecting myself on the 12th (my birthday). Gotten a bottle of sparkling wine ready to celebrate my departure the day before but I may have to put that off. Being sickly, I rarely leave home and have become a NEET, but have now caught COVID from my father. On top of the illness I'd already inherited from him, my already extremely sensitive body is in more pain and I can't swallow. Even if I get over this Covid flu by the 11th, as it turned out, my mother will be returning home on the 12th. My plans will have to be postponed.

• Hugs
Reactions: LeperGnome, Dizzylady80 and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
@Shunya I'm sorry you caught the COVID virus, this sucks. I hope you'll be fine soon. Sorry things don't go well for you rn. N2 is certainly a good method and peaceful, however I can't imagine myself wearing a mask/exit bag and pressing the button.

inert gas / N2 useful threads:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Shunya
N

nothinggoldcanstay

Oct 13, 2023
I completely understand. I have the severe ME/CFS version of long covid and the insomnia, bone crushing fatigue and constant neurological symptoms are a torture I wouldn't wish on anyone. Well…except for the doctors who gaslit and traumatized me even more. So sorry you are going through this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Shunya, Dizzylady80 and Praestat_Mori
S

Shunya

Oct 23, 2023
@Shunya I'm sorry you caught the COVID virus, this sucks. I hope you'll be fine soon. Sorry things don't go well for you rn. N2 is certainly a good method and peaceful, however I can't imagine myself wearing a mask/exit bag and pressing the button.

inert gas / N2 useful threads:

I'd watched this anime some years ago, where in an episode these
folks in Japan got together through a forum (much like this one) and arranged for a group ejecting. They got together, held hands and tried one method after the other. Was always envious of that. But to get understanding & have my hand held even from afar, I am so grateful. Thank you for the links =) you are a godsend!

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I have BPD, depression, social anxiety and possibly Asperger's. I can't do life anymore and I ran out of solutions.
I just got out of 6 years in a toxic, abusive relationship with a trans partner, who coerced me into having a baby with him despite me not wanting kids over the entirety of that relationship, with one of the main reasons being "I can take care of him, I'm ready for this." After our kid was born, he proved unable to take care of our child, and I've had to take our child and flee to safety because the neglect he was subjecting our child to while I was at work, is inexcusable. Now I'm stuck taking care of a child I didn't want, and am not mentally ready to properly take care of without sacrificing my well being. Every day I just wish I didn't exist, that I was gone since it really just feels like my life is over. I had to give up everything for my ex while he raked in dream after dream, and now I have nothing, not even the person I gave everything up for, just all the scars from the trauma I endured. The only reason I'm still here is most "peaceful" outs are hard to come by or require money I don't have because my ex scammed me out of thousands of dollars.
I'm in similar situation but different. Ex pressured me to have a baby and later when I finally gathered enough courage to leave him and go back to my home country I discovered that I can't leave with my daughter. So basically she's his and I can't do anything to change that since I can't support myself in his country.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Dizzylady80
L0nely

L0nely

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
I'm useless to the society in every way. I don't see any future for myself. It would be better for every1 if I was just gone, no more disappointment; anger or saddness because of me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, LeperGnome and Dizzylady80
LeperGnome

LeperGnome

Nov 14, 2023
I'm neet because of a crippling anxiety disorder. Also messed up my brain because of substance abuse. On top I lost motor function and sensation in my left hand because of a ctb attempt. There just isn't anything left to salvage, I just want to rest.

• Hugs
Reactions: Shunya and Praestat_Mori
lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
How does that work with the generator? I live in Indonesia where everything is impossible to find =(
He had a generator outside his house because he lost electricity and I guess because he left the door open partially in the morning he didn't wake up they said it's from the gas coming out of the generator

Reactions: Shunya