• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Thatdude

Life is temporary, death is permanent
Sep 26, 2019
The top 4 reasons
  1. I've always hated my life, and even when I was 3 I tried to kill myself by bashing my head against the ground.
  2. 99% of my family is shit, and I've experienced nothing but 1 horrific time after another. Many try to use me as slave labor, and then get PO when I won't "help".
  3. I have mental disabilities and it makes it pretty much impossible to hold a steady job or relationship.
  4. I have no reason to live other than minor things. Minor things like it might make my parents sad. (In fact, if both my parents died this second and I knew about it. I would find the quickest and easiest way for me to die and off myself.)
There is more

Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
My drug use completely ruined my life. I had multiple homes, an amazing career, tons of friends, some great ones who've still stuck it out through everything. But now I've lost my home, basically everything I owned. My brain is fried. I feel no pleasure in anything: a pleasant conversation, listening to music, hanging out with friends. I've become a zombie. I don't even have a sex drive. My career, which depended on my creativity is dead as any creative spark/juice is gone. On top of all that, I had surgery to correct my flat foot which made it all worse. I can't walk now without pain and the desired goal of running, hiking, crossfit...things I loved to do before but had a discomfort in my flat foot which was getting worse...surgery seemed like a good option. I wish I'd waited till I couldn't walk anymore instead of just ruining my foot and walking in pain, with a limp everywhere. I'm moving back in with my family in the middle of nowhere, after 27 years of living on my own in LA and NY. Once meth got its claws in me it never let go. And while I knew in theory I could lose it all and people would repeatedly warn that "I had a lot to lose" I never quite believed it I guess until it was too late and I did lose it all. My future feels bleak and hopeless. The only thing keeping me alive is my mom who is a saint. She's only got a few years left in her and me ctb'ing will only shorten her life even more. Sometimes I wish she'd die shortly before me so I can remove any guilt over taking my life and not cause a woman who's suffered her whole life and given everything she can to her kids who unfortunately ended up being both fuck ups. My sister was always the problem one especially when she married and asshole and decided to have two kids with him even though they were on the verge of divorce and had no money. Both turned out to be autistic and it's been me putting a roof over their heads for over twenty years now. My mom couldn't take living with them at a certain point and I bought her a place of her own nearby. As my money was dwindling they offered to give it a go and live together, selling my sister's home which was already paid for. The experiment failed. Both kids, now adults in their twenties are as bad as they've even been and now I come into this house, a place I would describe as hell when I'd visit, who I'd tell people my biggest fear was losing it all having to live there...I made my biggest fears all come true. I can blame my alcoholic father who died when I was a kid for my addiction issues but in the end it was me. All me. I was the golden child for so long. The one that made it. Who had so much success and money and supported my family and the person my mom would least think would have drug issues. Now it's all out and I've now become her biggest burden. I can't continue this way. I can't meditate my way out of reality. Sorry I wasn't concise. I just needed to get it all out. Thank you.

Last edited:
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I have been depressed for most of my life, ever since I can remember. I never felt wanted or loved as a child. I have lost many people throughout my life. My mom died of breast cancer when I was 3 years old. I was left alone with a family that mostly blamed me for her death. At 13, my sister died of breast cancer also. She was only 34 years old. She was also the only family member I had left who treated me like a human being.

i ended up in the psych ward and also became a ward of the state because my dad refused to believe that I was depressed or had attempted suicide. I spent the next 5 years being passed around like an unwanted package. I had doctors, therapists, foster parents, judges, and many other adults making life altering decisions for me and all most of them knew about me was what they read in stacks of papers and files. That's all I was to them -- a bunch of papers, a psychiatric diagnosis-- not a human being.
Then my dad died when I was 21 and I had my second major breakdown. I quit college after my dad's death because I couldn't get it together enough to go to class and l became uninterested in continuing school. I struggled for a long time, but a year after my dad died, I met a wonderful man who made me feel like a queen. The bad part was that he had to chase me for 5 years before I would even give him a chance due my childhood experiences. I couldn't even trust him because of the things my family had done to me. Eventually he and I moved in together and got married.
Of course, I tried to tell him that I would eventually cause his death, but he didn't understand. So, the clock started ticking and l knew someday he'd be taken away from me like everyone I love is taken away. We had 25 wonderful years together. He died of cancer 2 years ago this month. While I am grateful for the time we had together, I have no interest in living without him.

At this point, everyone I love and everyone who loved me is dead. I'm here alone and there's no point to my life. My parents are dead, my siblings are dead, my husband is dead. I have no kids, no real friends, and no obligation to anyone who is still here.

I have spent a lot of my life in mental pain. I do suffer from severe depression and did so even when my husband was alive, but he is the only thing in my whole life that made me want to go on even when I felt depressed. When I was with him I was not suicidal. I didn't want to hurt him like that. Now that he's gone I'm right back where I was before I met him. There is no point to going on and I don't feel like I belong here anymore. The emotional pain is indescribable. I wish I could express my emotionally pain as a physical illness because I would be ripped and torn apart and bleeding all over the place. When your pain is emotional, no one takes it seriously. People tell you to "snap out of it" and "get over it", etc.
A doctor recently told me that my mourning for my husband was" unnatural ". I moved to a different city and state after my husband's death because I couldn't stay where I lived with him because everything there reminded me of him. I couldn't even go to the mailbox without bursting into tears. Therefore, this doctor had never met me before in his life, yet he took it upon himself to judge my mourning for my husband as unnatural! He knows nothing about our relationship or what I've been through since his death, but this doctor thinks he can tell me how to mourn for my husband. This is why I hate doctors and don't trust them. And I'm sick of all the stupid asinine advice that people think it's their job to give you when you are depressed or mourning a lost loved one.

Example: Why don't you get a pet? Great! Something else for me to get attached to that will die.
Or, why don't you get a hobby or a job? I didn't realise that a hobby or a job would bring my husband back because that's all I want. I don't want a stupid distraction. I want a permanent solution. When I was a teenager in the psych ward they used to say "suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem". Even back then I knew that was BS!

Well, this post is very long so I'll end here. Thank you to anyone who reads it. It's good to have a place to vent about this. I get very tired of pretending to be okay when I'm not and I get very sick of people dismissing my sorrow and pain by constantly telling me that I'll get over it.

Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
I have been depressed for most of my life, ever since I can remember. I never felt wanted or loved as a child. I have lost many people throughout my life. My mom died of breast cancer when I was 3 years old. I was left alone with a family that mostly blamed me for her death. At 13, my sister died of breast cancer also. She was only 34 years old. She was also the only family member I had left who treated me like a human being.

i ended up in the psych ward and also became a ward of the state because my dad refused to believe that I was depressed or had attempted suicide. I spent the next 5 years being passed around like an unwanted package. I had doctors, therapists, foster parents, judges, and many other adults making life altering decisions for me and all most of them knew about me was what they read in stacks of papers and files. That's all I was to them -- a bunch of papers, a psychiatric diagnosis-- not a human being.
Then my dad died when I was 21 and I had my second major breakdown. I quit college after my dad's death because I couldn't get it together enough to go to class and l became uninterested in continuing school. I struggled for a long time, but a year after my dad died, I met a wonderful man who made me feel like a queen. The bad part was that he had to chase me for 5 years before I would even give him a chance due my childhood experiences. I couldn't even trust him because of the things my family had done to me. Eventually he and I moved in together and got married.
Of course, I tried to tell him that I would eventually cause his death, but he didn't understand. So, the clock started ticking and l knew someday he'd be taken away from me like everyone I love is taken away. We had 25 wonderful years together. He died of cancer 2 years ago this month. While I am grateful for the time we had together, I have no interest in living without him.

At this point, everyone I love and everyone who loved me is dead. I'm here alone and there's no point to my life. My parents are dead, my siblings are dead, my husband is dead. I have no kids, no real friends, and no obligation to anyone who is still here.

I have spent a lot of my life in mental pain. I do suffer from severe depression and did so even when my husband was alive, but he is the only thing in my whole life that made me want to go on even when I felt depressed. When I was with him I was not suicidal. I didn't want to hurt him like that. Now that he's gone I'm right back where I was before I met him. There is no point to going on and I don't feel like I belong here anymore. The emotional pain is indescribable. I wish I could express my emotionally pain as a physical illness because I would be ripped and torn apart and bleeding all over the place. When your pain is emotional, no one takes it seriously. People tell you to "snap out of it" and "get over it", etc.
A doctor recently told me that my mourning for my husband was" unnatural ". I moved to a different city and state after my husband's death because I couldn't stay where I lived with him because everything there reminded me of him. I couldn't even go to the mailbox without bursting into tears. Therefore, this doctor had never met me before in his life, yet he took it upon himself to judge my mourning for my husband as unnatural! He knows nothing about our relationship or what I've been through since his death, but this doctor thinks he can tell me how to mourn for my husband. This is why I hate doctors and don't trust them. And I'm sick of all the stupid asinine advice that people think it's their job to give you when you are depressed or mourning a lost loved one.

Example: Why don't you get a pet? Great! Something else for me to get attached to that will die.
Or, why don't you get a hobby or a job? I didn't realise that a hobby or a job would bring my husband back because that's all I want. I don't want a stupid distraction. I want a permanent solution. When I was a teenager in the psych ward they used to say "suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem". Even back then I knew that was BS!

Well, this post is very long so I'll end here. Thank you to anyone who reads it. It's good to have a place to vent about this. I get very tired of pretending to be okay when I'm not and I get very sick of people dismissing my sorrow and pain by constantly telling me that I'll get over it.
I wrote the post before yours and I was happy, in these unhappy situations, to see someone else laying it all out there. I related so much to what you said. Especially all the asinine advice. Get a hobby or a job! For me it's also, meditate! Learn to breathe! Exercise! Yeah wish I could exercise and be in the kind of shape I used to be except it's hard to do much when you got a gimpy foot. But the bigger point is they are all stupid distractions. I too want a solution. And the cliché that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem is the worst. Sometimes the problems are permanent. No matter what stupid advice, what medications they put you on, it doesn't change what you're experiencing in your life. I had it all and I took it for granted and lost it all and I don't see any way of getting back to even a tenth of the quality of life I had for so many years. It's not even so much about having a nice house and gadgets and cool friends and fancy dinners and lavish vacations. When I was living in NY last year for a job and was subletting a one bedroom apartment, a small one but on a gorgeous street in the village I was so happy. All my possessions were just weighing me down. But getting rid of everything, simplifying my life, I wanted it to be on my terms, not because I fucked up my brain and could no longer write (which was my career) and had my personality replaced with that of a zombie. Please PM me if you ever want to talk, even if it's just to vent. Xx

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Or, why don't you get a hobby or a job? I didn't realise that a hobby or a job would bring my husband back because that's all I want. I don't want a stupid distraction.

Shrinkery is the art of belittling human needs and forcing you to ignore them by distraction. I'm sorry what you've been through. Hope you find peace. :hug:

S

Shakespear's Brother

Sep 10, 2019
Persistent, all-consuming worry of the inability to afford to live a life with my dignity intact.

Reactions: FeelingSinister
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Shrinkery is the art of belittling human needs and forcing you to ignore them by distraction. I'm sorry what you've been through. Hope you find peace. :hug:

Thank you for the kind and true words. That actually completely describes the entire of psychiatric medicine in one sentence.
They want to distract you, or shut you up by drugging you & turning you into a zombie, and lock you up in some hospital somewhere against your will so they won't have to bother with you anymore. That's the way our society treats people who are in severe psychological pain. It's sad because we treat animals better than that. We're perfectly fine with letting humans suffer for decades, or even entire life times.
If someone tells me that life is short, or that life is a precious gift even one more time I think I'm going to scream. My life doesn't feel short at all, nor has it ever felt like a precious gift to me. It seems endless and meaningless. I'm also sick of people telling me that if I commit suicide I'm going to go to hell. They don't seem to realize that I already feel like I am in hell, so what's the difference?!

Thanks again for the reply. :hug:
unknown.gif

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
You are very welcome. :hug: You are a very graceful lady.

If somebody tells you something patronising/idiotic the next time, I'd suggest farting in their general direction.:tongue: They really just deserve to be insulted back, but we smile and move on. It kills me.

Reactions: FeelingSinister
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I wrote the post before yours and I was happy, in these unhappy situations, to see someone else laying it all out there. I related so much to what you said. Especially all the asinine advice. Get a hobby or a job! For me it's also, meditate! Learn to breathe! Exercise! Yeah wish I could exercise and be in the kind of shape I used to be except it's hard to do much when you got a gimpy foot. But the bigger point is they are all stupid distractions. I too want a solution. And the cliché that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem is the worst. Sometimes the problems are permanent. No matter what stupid advice, what medications they put you on, it doesn't change what you're experiencing in your life. I had it all and I took it for granted and lost it all and I don't see any way of getting back to even a tenth of the quality of life I had for so many years. It's not even so much about having a nice house and gadgets and cool friends and fancy dinners and lavish vacations. When I was living in NY last year for a job and was subletting a one bedroom apartment, a small one but on a gorgeous street in the village I was so happy. All my possessions were just weighing me down. But getting rid of everything, simplifying my life, I wanted it to be on my terms, not because I fucked up my brain and could no longer write (which was my career) and had my personality replaced with that of a zombie. Please PM me if you ever want to talk, even if it's just to vent. Xx

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I read your original post as well as the one that you sent when you replied to me and I can relate to a lot of the things you said as well. I've also had people telling me to exercise and so forth. Meditate! I think meditating is probably one of the most useless things there is that you can do, especially for someone like me who is very hyper and can't really shut my mind off for that long. When I try to meditate all that happens is I end up thinking about how crappy my life is and all the attempts I've made to fix it that have failed. That's one of the things that pisses me off the most. People act like I've never tried to fix my life before when that's all I've been doing for most of it. As you said, I've tried every pill, every type of therapy, I've gone to all different kinds of doctors and treatment centers and tried all sorts of things to cure or alleviate my depression. Absolutely nothing has ever worked! Not even a little bit. All any of the antidepressants ever do is give me all kinds of horrible side effects, while doing absolutely nothing to alleviate my depression. In the end, I usually end up feeling more like crap on the antidepressants than I did off of them because now, not only am I depressed, but I have to deal with all these horrible side effects.
I can also relate to your comments about having everything and losing it . That's how I've kind of been feeling since my husband died. I've been slowly losing everything that I gained when he came into my life. I've lost my home, my security, my happiness, and my reason to live.
I also totally get your point about wanting to simplify your life, but on your own terms, instead of being forced to by some circumstance in your life. That's exactly what has happened to me. A big part of my problem is that people keep telling me I need to move on to a "new normal" without my husband. How do I move on and build a life that I don't want? I was happy with my old life! I don't want a new one! I want the one I had, and if I can't have it, then I don't want any life at all! People just don't understand that.

I would love to PM you sometime once I figure out how to do that. LOL. I think there's a rule that I have to post so many times before I can PM somebody, is that right? I'll have to look at the rules again. I've been looking at this site for quite a few months now, but I only joined a day or two ago.
You are very welcome. :hug: You are a very graceful lady.

If somebody tells you something patronising/idiotic the next time, I'd suggest farting in their general direction.:tongue: They really just deserve to be insulted back, but we smile and move on. It kills me.

Oh, I love Monty Python! That's one of the things I watch when I'm just so sick of everything and I feel like I need to laugh. :))

Last edited:
W

welshie84

Student
Jul 17, 2019
My personality disorder has made me very lonely and depressed. The sense of abandonment I guess has created severe anxiety over simple things like going food shopping. Just don't want to face the world, but don't want to be locked away either. I feel peace from being in the woods on my own, and that's about the only time.

Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I read your original post as well as the one that you sent when you replied to me and I can relate to a lot of the things you said as well. I've also had people telling me to exercise and so forth. Meditate! I think meditating is probably one of the most useless things there is that you can do, especially for someone like me who is very hyper and can't really shut my mind off for that long. When I try to meditate all that happens is I end up thinking about how crappy my life is and all the attempts I've made to fix it that have failed. That's one of the things that pisses me off the most. People act like I've never tried to fix my life before when that's all I've been doing for most of it. As you said, I've tried every pill, every type of therapy, I've gone to all different kinds of doctors and treatment centers and tried all sorts of things to cure or alleviate my depression. Absolutely nothing has ever worked! Not even a little bit. All any of the antidepressants ever do is give me all kinds of horrible side effects, while doing absolutely nothing to alleviate my depression. In the end, I usually end up feeling more like crap on the antidepressants than I did off of them because now, not only am I depressed, but I have to deal with all these horrible side effects.
I can also relate to your comments about having everything and losing it . That's how I've kind of been feeling since my husband died. I've been slowly losing everything that I gained when he came into my life. I've lost my home, my security, my happiness, and my reason to live.
I also totally get your point about wanting to simplify your life, but on your own terms, instead of being forced to by some circumstance in your life. That's exactly what has happened to me. A big part of my problem is that people keep telling me I need to move on to a "new normal" without my husband. How do I move on and build a life that I don't want? I was happy with my old life! I don't want a new one! I want the one I had, and if I can't have it, then I don't want any life at all! People just don't understand that.

I would love to PM you sometime once I figure out how to do that. LOL. I think there's a rule that I have to post so many times before I can PM somebody, is that right? I'll have to look at the rules again. I've been looking at this site for quite a few months now, but I only joined a day or two ago.

Yeah I think you have to be a member for at least 24 hours and post a few messages before you can PM.

drake4871

drake4871

The restless
Sep 10, 2019
I'm fighting with depression and ADD the meds make me too happy and I can't bear just feeling so happy when my inside's the exact opposite. Honestly, i've managed to put myself in a good spot I have money, looks, friends, girlfriend, dogs (of course) and an amazing family. I have advanced engineering and programming skills so I'm pretty much set for the future, right until AI makes everyone in the world seem useless lmao.

I also don't want to be here when there's a shit show over the fact a computer's smarter than a person. I have a lot to be grateful for and I'm a really lucky person... but at the end of the day I still want to CTB

AlePizarnik

AlePizarnik

Nov 8, 2018
Why does anyone want to live honestly? Most of us live unfulfilling lives doing pointless tasks, buy pointless things and just to live another pointless day. It's all very pointless. It's better to live a day as a king than a hundred a slave.
Well said

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Why does anyone want to live honestly? Most of us live unfulfilling lives doing pointless tasks, buy pointless things and just to live another pointless day. It's all very pointless. It's better to live a day as a king than a hundred a slave.
Exactly! I often use a similar quote "I´d rather live 1 day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep.

But yeah it´s so pointless to live especially as an adult with all the responsibilities it´s like an addiction where adults try so hard to persue anything that can make them happy where as a child happiness was just a given and we could have fun just picking up a stick or climb a tree; adulthood is a tow pulling constest cope vs rope where it´s all about constantly keep yourself occupied because when all our copes run out there will only be the rope happiness is truly an addiction and it takes too much effort to persue anything that just resembles joy.

AngelOfDeath01

AngelOfDeath01

Oct 12, 2019
Hey I am new here and I honestly can relate to pretty much everyone of you. My reasons to suicide may seem a bit futile for some of you but I have been depressed and lonely for 4 years now. I don't have friends, I try to make ones but i end up pushing them away because of my mental problems. I had a lot of dreams and goals before but unfortunately an accident shattered them away. My hard work was basically ruined and so my life. I can't start over because I don't even find joy in what I used to do. I think about suicide every day. I just lost myself, I can't be the same anymore more. What is the point of living in my case?

R

Rational Suicide

Oct 12, 2019
Another new kid. I'm 27 and sick of it. I'm in a situation where I'm unwilling to leave my flat unless I really must because of the way I look. I get stereotyped as a weird pervert by people because of my appearance and my staring OCD. The problems with my appearance don't seem remediable, defective to the bone. No one cares how good I try to be. This society is too sensitive and reactive as well and humans are often insufferable because of how irrationally hateful and ignorant they are.

7 billion people, most of whom can't think of a cleverer way to get ahead than turn on each other.