• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
To get tortured by society! We work to get one day off. Just a thought!! Are we really living? We are here to struggle it's like a setup from God we are slaves one click we're a live the second click we're dead but we can't decide to die on our own? How pathetic!!!

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
We live because dying is hard
with the risk of sounding conspiracy-ish, i think so too.
to my eyes, it's almost like life is a drug, and can be very addicting. once you taste a sliver of it, you want more and more.
How is life like a drug and how is it addicting? It's the opposite for me. I hate life and living. How can anyone be addicted to life? I don't understand

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I can only imagine what it's like to live with a sense of purpose, to have something to live for. Living just for the sake of living is only existing, and it's empty, tiring, agonizing, painful, devoid of meaning.

DizzyFolfy

DizzyFolfy

Gone~
Jul 9, 2022
How is life like a drug and how is it addicting? It's the opposite for me. I hate life and living. How can anyone be addicted to life? I don't understand
from what i've seen, my friends, mostly the pro-life ones, seem to have this constant will to live. this constant burning energy to keep going. i also don't understand it.
i suppose that's how we ended up here. the drug wore off on us. some by choice and some forced to.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
I can only imagine what it's like to live with a sense of purpose, to have something to live for. Living just for the sake of living is only existing, and it's empty, tiring, agonizing, painful, devoid of meaning.
Agreed!

Bannana

Bannana

caretaker
Mar 10, 2024
To get tortured by society! We work to get one day off. Just a thought!! Are we really living? We are here to struggle it's like a setup from God we are slaves one click we're a live the second click we're dead but we can't decide to die on our own? How pathetic!!!
life is just a purgatory between a state of non-existence and a state of non-existence
there is no god, there is no meaning, we a grain of sand in an infinite plane of beaches, so we might as well stop and enjoy the sounds of the waves
we live because we have nothing better to do
if there is no meaning in life then there is by definition no meaning in death
if life's not your thing, death is always an option
but might as well stop and smell the roses for a second while we are here

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
life is just a purgatory between a state of non-existence and a state of non-existence
there is no god, there is no meaning, we a grain of sand in an infinite plane of beaches, so we might as well stop and enjoy the sounds of the waves
we live because we have nothing better to do
if there is no meaning in life then there is by definition no meaning in death
if life's not your thing, death is always an option
but might as well stop and smell the roses for a second while we are here
Even the flowers don't smell like flowers anymore . Life is not my thing and death is an option: I'm just looking for resources that's why I'm still here

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I could never believe there is a deeper meaning or purpose behind existence, I see it as such a terrible, tragic abomination that causes nothing but harm and suffering. I really wish life never existed at all, it's something so cruel to be conscious and aware with the ability to suffer endlessly, I'm tired of being trapped in this meaningless, dreadful existence where there isn't the option to just easily die in peace.

deadbody

deadbody

he/him 🏳️‍⚧️
Oct 24, 2023
to my eyes, it's almost like life is a drug, and can be very addicting. once you taste a sliver of it, you want more and more.
Interesting thought, but I can't agree with this. If life were addictive, I think suicides as such would not happen. Only those who are doing well can enjoy life now.

Reactions: karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
I could never believe there is a deeper meaning or purpose behind existence, I see it as such a terrible, tragic abomination that causes nothing but harm and suffering. I really wish life never existed at all, it's something so cruel to be conscious and aware with the ability to suffer endlessly, I'm tired of being trapped in this meaningless, dreadful existence where there isn't the option to just easily die in peace.
Amen to that! I wish I was never born in this very cruel life.

Demian

Demian

Mar 25, 2024
Most live for these reasons:

sex
food
travelling
shopping
getting richer
receive compliments on their beauty and/or intelligence and/or social status

I believe that a large proportion of suicidal people look for something beyond, something deeper, be it in music, literature, paintings, physics, maths, art in general.

But I think that many of them can't find it, or can't even wait a while to find it, and end up killing themselves, because in the world we live in this is not encouraged. Besides, this world is rotten and full of evil and many can't stand it. Many have already suffered too much here.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
Most live for these reasons:

sex
food
travelling
shopping
getting richer
receive compliments on their beauty and/or intelligence and/or social status

I believe that a large proportion of suicidal people look for something beyond, something deeper, be it in music, literature, paintings, physics, maths, art in general.

But I think that many of them can't find it, or can't even wait a while to find it, and end up killing themselves, because in the world we live in this is not encouraged. Besides, this world is rotten and full of evil and many can't stand it. Many have already suffered too much here.
I agree with you! Even some look for happiness through their social life and status but they forgot that they can actually die any minute