broken beyond repair
Sep 7, 2019
Why would you want to harm yourself if you have a loving family or dependents. I know depression or other ailments make it harder but isn't it worth fighting for them? I have no siblings or parents (I looked after my mother for years) so I don't have really close family members to worry about losing me. So why not fight for the ones you love and the ones you are leaving behind?
Because honestly, the pain I feel on a daily basis is probably worse than what anyone would feel from me dying.

I am estranged from most of my family, am no one's best / close friend and have no significant other. My death wouldn't really impact anyone that much.

blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
Fight for what though, when it's some loved ones who put their fingers in their ears or their hands over their eyes thinking that the suicidal intent will 'sort itself out'. Reminds me of those articles that say someone must fight for the affections of their love interest; since when is proving your self-worth like that a good thing.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If someone is suffering so much, those around them should take comfort that they are now in a better place once they cbt.

Reactions: blue_muse
sunsetintehwoods

sunsetintehwoods

Same rules apply
Feb 22, 2021
Why would you want to harm yourself if you have a loving family or dependents. I know depression or other ailments make it harder but isn't it worth fighting for them? I have no siblings or parents (I looked after my mother for years) so I don't have really close family members to worry about losing me. So why not fight for the ones you love and the ones you are leaving behind?
Because i know myself(or pretend to) and what is it like to live with someone who has given up. Main reason for me - i think that my own instability will affect my loved ones in harder way. So I just can't let myself to lean on someone this much and I would like to dissapear completely.