avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Unfortunately though we have evolved quite a bit from our more primative days, a lot of people are still tribal in nature. Therefore, anything outside of their tribe is forigen to them and they look upon it with scorn and disdain. The fact that you are of a mixed race though shows that some of us have overcome said mentality and are the forebearers of the next step in our social evolution, so, even though we have a long way to go as a species, there is still hope for the future. That said, fuck the haters. You really don't need their approval anyways because they are a bunch of shallow people that can offer you nothing to your growth as a human being. The only thing they can show you is how sad the world is and what NOT to do. So, in that sense you are far more beautiful than they could ever hope to be and trust me, that's a rare beauty indeed.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
UglyMutt

UglyMutt

Apr 8, 2020
ugh. some girl just messaged me and told me how hot my coworker is. just made me feel worse about myself.

• Aww..
Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and avoid_slow_death
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
ugh. some girl just messaged me and told me how hot my coworker is. just made me feel worse about myself.
Fck. Tell her you feel bad man. Ask for feet pics too, no jk!

UglyMutt

UglyMutt

Apr 8, 2020
Fck. Tell her you feel bad man. Ask for feet pics too, no jk!
well when she added me back I thought she was into, but she just wanted to use me to get to my coworker. should've figured, honestly no girl even hits me up like that so something had to be up.

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
well when she added me back I thought she was into, but she just wanted to use me to get to my coworker. should've figured, honestly no girl even hits me up like that so something had to be up.
Well, you definitely don't need her then. People like that have little to offer in the way of any meaningful relationship and should be avoided at any and all costs.

KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Assert dominance by refusing to be her emotional support in a gentle way of expressing your' disinterest of being that guy!
You are are a force to be reckoned and a line in the sand must be drawn man!

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, UglyMutt and avoid_slow_death
Vanity

Vanity

complete Imbecile
Dec 2, 2019
so many people online and from here hate race mixing for reasons I can't understand
Every race was bred to have certain asthetics.
Mixing those asthetics is like playing russian roulette with someone else's life.
so many people online and from here hate race mixing for reasons I can't understand, and for some reason they take it out on me.
I wouldn't take it out on you,you're not the one at fault.

• Hmph!
Reactions: UglyMutt