• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

distantutopia

distantutopia

Nietzsche was right
Aug 5, 2023
Hi, just giving a quick update. I'm still here and still alive. I don't feel sadness but I also don't feel happiness. I don't know what's going on with me rn but I feel numb.
It's not just numbness tho, I also feel….hatred. Hatred for myself. I've failed so many times bc my stupid instincts kick in. I'm so fucking tired I just want some peace ffs. Why is it so difficult to just…die!?!

HeavensOpenDoor

HeavensOpenDoor

Jul 6, 2020
Because part of you doesn't want to die. Part of you is convinced to keep going hoping that situations change. Idk.

distantutopia

distantutopia

Nietzsche was right
Aug 5, 2023
Because part of you doesn't want to die. Part of you is convinced to keep going hoping that situations change. Idk.
I want that part to shut up so so bad. I can't take it anymore. It's so freaking frustrating to be alive still.

• Hugs
Reactions: worthIess
P

Pacosay

May 18, 2021
I feel the same, I see how everything falls apart because of me and I just wonder why am I still here?

Reactions: distantutopia
distantutopia

distantutopia

Nietzsche was right
Aug 5, 2023
I feel the same, I see how everything falls apart because of me and I just wonder why am I still here?
I'm such a burden and I feel so fucking useless. I can't even ctb properly….

• Hugs
Reactions: worthIess