• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

anxiousmess0471

anxiousmess0471

Feb 4, 2024
Why is ctb such a hard process? For every method there is always the slim chance you'll survive and become a vegetable. Methods that are more of a guarantee require so much effort that is not feasible when you're living with family. It's not fair that people who really just want to ctb and be free of this world are not allowed to. We're forced to suffer and for what? For who? There's no point to anything anymore. People all die anyways. It's not like any of us have the capability to live forever. So why does it matter if I want to die earlier than I am supposed to? I hope that one day I get the courage to leave this world and just finally be at peace.

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
Because the world is evil and pro lifers make euthanasia impossible to access so we are trapped in this hellish world

Reactions: anxiousmess0471
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I just think the fact that existing is completely meaningless and futile makes it even more disgusting how we are denied the option to die painlessly. Pro-lifers are sadistic, it's evil to want to force people to suffer so unnecessarily even know there is literally no point to existing and we're all just going to die anyway.

oofuf

oofuf

hope is the seed of despair
Feb 13, 2023
It would easy if they institutionalized it for you. But the governemnt wants you to be good little obedient dog for them and work until you physically can't. Then they give you the minimum and leave you to die.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
This is difficult for many reasons.

Firstly, our psyche.
The survival instinct is probably the most powerful feeling we can feel.
It takes a lot of mental strength, or desperation, to defeat him.

Secondly, our body.
Our body can survive more than many people can imagine.
Especially a young body.
We have many defense mechanisms that we owe to evolution.

The world doesn't care what we think.
Our primary goal is survival and procreation.
Nothing else matters from the perspective of nature.

That's why we have a huge problem with effective CTB.

Of course, I look at the world from a broader perspective and I don't care about what nature requires of me.
However, I still have to fight against the defense mechanisms of my body and mind.

Pressure from society is another matter.
I want CTB to stop being a taboo.
In general, taboos are very harmful in my opinion.
We should talk about everything.