• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Anri_wants_peace

Anri_wants_peace

Dec 23, 2023
Suicide using a police officer lmao.
we all know most of em are genuinely scared of one day meeting a real crazy fuck while on the job and that causes trigger happiness lol.

SS sorry if it sounds dumb but i'm starting to think that i just don't have what is necessary for most methods. ;/

deaddogsfuneral

deaddogsfuneral

sadgirl forever
Apr 16, 2024
In my opinion it just seems very up to chance. Unless you're absolutely doing something that's endangering the life of others there's a good possibility that you'd just be left with non-fatal wounds and then arrested. And, well, you shouldn't be doing something that endangers other people's lives for your plan.

ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
In my country, it's impossible to do this because police officers aren't allowed to shoot just anyone. Where I live, the most likely outcome is that they'll do three things to you:
1. They make you disappear (doesn't mean they'll kill you).
2. They take you to a hidden place and torture you.
3. They rape you under a bush.​

limeoctave

limeoctave

welcome home old friend, how was your life?
Mar 24, 2024

4_science

4_science

Apr 12, 2024
You wont even need a police officer in the USA.
Go to Texas and use the wrong driveway. Make sure there is a huge flag in front of the house or look for stickers saying "Make America great again". Bonus point for stickers referring to God. If you don´t have a car, easy fix. Just climb over the fence of said property or walk on it. Some trailer park will also do just fine. 🤣🤪🇺🇸 Don´t feel guilty. Person who shot you will walk free.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Go to Texas and use the wrong driveway. Make sure there is a huge flag in front of the house or look for stickers saying "Make America great again". Bonus point for stickers referring to God. If you don´t have a car, easy fix. Just climb over the fence of said property or walk on it. Some trailer park will also do just fine. 🤣🤪🇺🇸 Don´t feel guilty. Person who shot you will walk free.
I'll be sure to wear a I love Biden shirt down there

Abysicle

Abysicle

Abyssal*
Apr 14, 2024
because its a bad idea? What do you do if it fails? Enjoy jail dumbass hope you like being watched lol

My rudeness ain't to you, it's to those fools that believe their stereotyping will benefit them.

Z

zaddylicious

Apr 7, 2024
This is tough because it depends on your skin color, if you're African American you might have success with this method.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Go to Texas and use the wrong driveway. Make sure there is a huge flag in front of the house or look for stickers saying "Make America great again". Bonus point for stickers referring to God. If you don´t have a car, easy fix. Just climb over the fence of said property or walk on it. Some trailer park will also do just fine. 🤣🤪🇺🇸 Don't feel guilty. Person who shot you will walk free.
Wear something Pride related and they'll just meet you at their property line. You won't even need to walk all the way across the yard.

E

escape_from_hell

Student
Feb 22, 2024
we all know most of em are genuinely scared of one day meeting a real crazy fuck while on the job and that causes trigger happiness lol.

SS sorry if it sounds dumb but i'm starting to think that i just don't have what is necessary for most methods. ;/
Isn't it a win/win.
The cops become cops because they love to hurt people and dream of gunning down 'scum' and being hailed as hero.
They get to be a hero, and you get to be dead.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Unicr0n
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024

This is not a method, this is more like a fantasy such as the legendary "hiring a hitman to kill me."

Last edited:
A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
I had already said this on another thread but my 27-year-old neighbor did this more or less. His brother called in a wellness check on him, cops showed up, he apparently, or so it was said by the cop, went at the cop with a hunting knife, cop shot and killed him. He didn't have a very good life, my neighbor. He got brain damage from being dead for kind of awhile when he was a baby. This life is f****** awful.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: soulkitty
D

dying flower

Jan 6, 2024

Knowing me l'd end up getting tasered 🤦‍♀️

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
there has been some discussion of this method but it is difficult to get killed quickly just for "doing something" you have to do something very serious to probably get killed but I don't think it is a feasible method.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Statistically, you have a better chance of being shot to death in the US if you're a school-going child than a cop killing you if you're unarmed.
Sad but true

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
That is one of the most selfish methods of suicide you could ever do. Do not do it ever. It harms so many people and you're a cruel person if you do it that way.
The cops become cops because they love to hurt people
Dumb take. The majority of cops never fire their guns once in their career. No normal cop wants to kill [there are psychopaths that do but the same can be said for any position of power right down to a manager at a mcdonalds, including nursing which is the female version of power hungry cop--scary how many nurses intentionally kill their patients and get away with it.]. Many that fire their guns and kill someone end up with a lot of mental issues and a large percentage commit suicide. It's not okay to force a person to kill you and traumatize them like that. Any person who knowingly does this is a sick and twisted individual who in my opinion should stay alive to suffer for that horrible ffed up thing they did. :(

Honestly as a rape victim I would compare that to rape. You're intentionally trying to give them a traumatic experience that gives them PTSD and makes them also increases suicidal ideation on their end. What sort of monster thinks that is okay??? They will suffer from nightmares for years and won't have as much safe access to mental help because of the stigma of mental issues in law enforcement. That is disgusting.
This is tough because it depends on your skin color, if you're African American you might have success with this method.
More White people are shot by police than blacks.

Last edited:
E

escape_from_hell

Student
Feb 22, 2024
That is one of the most selfish methods of suicide you could ever do. Do not do it ever. It harms so many people and you're a cruel person if you do it that way.

Dumb take. The majority of cops never fire their guns once in their career. No normal cop wants to kill [there are psychopaths that do but the same can be said for any position of power right down to a manager at a mcdonalds, including nursing which is the female version of power hungry cop--scary how many nurses intentionally kill their patients and get away with it.]. Many that fire their guns and kill someone end up with a lot of mental issues and a large percentage commit suicide. It's not okay to force a person to kill you and traumatize them like that. Any person who knowingly does this is a sick and twisted individual who in my opinion should stay alive to suffer for that horrible ffed up thing they did. :(

Honestly as a rape victim I would compare that to rape. You're intentionally trying to give them a traumatic experience that gives them PTSD and makes them also increases suicidal ideation on their end. What sort of monster thinks that is okay??? They will suffer from nightmares for years and won't have as much safe access to mental help because of the stigma of mental issues in law enforcement. That is disgusting.

More White people are shot by police than blacks.
Your points are valid.
But no person should stay alive to suffer for dying out of desperation.

Cops are definitely aware that suicide by cop is a possibility. That doesn't necessarily make it okay, sure. Cops would be a good voice to champion right to die movement for that reason, their input would be valued and they surely don't want to deal with those calls. Should people CTB like this, or things like jumping from public buildings or using a train? Probably not. One wonders if the world gave them so much courtesy and respect though. That doesn't make it okay or give them a free pass--but they've probably heard that life isn't fair, tough it out, it gets better plenty of times. Are the police expected to tough it out, see that life isn't fair, and know that it gets better? I'm not saying that to justify the actions of those who do this. But honestly, I think people DO expect the police to be tough, able to massacre the bad guys and have beers at the end of the day. And some probably do joke about the dumb scared look on the suicidal fellow with the squirt gun's face right before the SWAT team and 10 patrol cars unloaded 2-3 mags each into his pathetic ass in the locker room at the end of the day.
There is plenty of body cam footage on how they handle calls to help those in mental crisis and it's often not friendly. Again though it's hard to blame them they often shouldn't be called upon for that type of thing. Plus it's likely the worst body cam footage that spreads around on the internet.

I was once sitting at a bus stop--cold groceries in hand--when 2 cop cars pulled up in front of me and one got out of the car and said "you match the description of someone that just committed a crime in this area, you're under arrest!" taking no note of my circumstance, clearly having groceries casually waiting for a bus. As they are about to do their cuffing of dangerous scum me with melting ice cream, big tuff guy hero shit, some dude suddenly comes running up and said "oh thank god you're here" and the cop asked him for details, he described someone who even a person born with no eyes would not confuse for me! He said the guy beat up his friend and told him "Z-dawg says what's up" or something ridiculous like that. Even though I look or sound nothing like the culprit, the cop points at me and asks the guy "is that him!?" And the guy's face contorted in confusion as he was like "umm, no way." The cops begrudgingly let me go.

So: cop willing to fuck someone's life up when it's pretty obvious they are not the person connected to the act whatsoever. Why? They are truly that lazy that just anybody will do? Makes me wonder how many people are in prison for just being in a vague area or fitting a vague description. Guessing not a small percentage. Sure nothing would have come of it in the end--except lost time, arrest record, waiting incarcerated for a public defender etc. until that witness would've cleared me at some unknown point in the future had I not been lucky they arrived on scene. But hey that's a minor inconvenience?

Not to be too petty but I also encountered lying from a cop to give a ticket and lying about where a traffic violation took place to get more money from a ticket. They know not everyone has time to go to court where there is a high chance to get those dismissed. Some cops definitely feel entitled to disrupt the lives of the public remorselessly.

I am sad to hear you are a victim of rape. Having that experience it is fair for you to make the comparison you did. Do you really feel that the person so far gone, so desperate, so ready to end it at all costs that they suicide by cop is equally as bad?

Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
Forcing a cop to shoot you is selfish and chances are not high that they will let you die on spot. You'll more likely end up in a hospital and potentially traumatise the person who shot you. There's a reason this method isn't being discussed, because it barely works, it being irresponsible and even impossible in some countries.

Reactions: LunarLight
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Cops aren't told to shoot to kill, they are *supposed* to shoot to disarm. But if you're a person of color in America you'd have a higher chance of getting killed, best to have a gun yourself. This is still very up to chance though, with severe consequences of failure, so I'd advise having this as last option. Heck train method is better.

Reactions: LunarLight
N

NeverGonnaEscape

Mar 23, 2024
A lot of people in here clearly not from the US or if they are, they are incredibly ignorant as to how the police operate here. Again, this is only applicable to the US, I can't speak to any other country.

Suicide-by-cop is absolutely a thing.

If the cops believe you are armed, they are trained to use lethal force. They aim center mass, and keep firing until you stop moving. If you pull out something that at a quick glance could be mistaken for a gun, you are going to be shot multiple times in the chest and abdomen and the cops aren't going to be in a hurry to get you any medical attention. There's a very real chance, but not a guarantee, you'll be dead before your body even catches up to the fact you've been shot and starts feeling pain.

Here's how it would kinda play out:

Rustle up something that could be mistaken for a gun. You could just keep your hand in your jacket and then suddenly pull it out when ready and hope they go for it, but to be safe you want something in your hand. Even something as simple as a few gun-shaped pieces of cardboard taped together and turned black with a Sharpie will work. Other options include a garden hose nozzle, a Playstation controller, an NES Zapper, whatever. The cops are going to be on a hair trigger and are going to give you the benefit of the doubt that your object that you are saying is a gun is actually a gun.

Go some place where there aren't a lot of people lollygagging about, you don't want random bystanders to get hit if the cops can't aim for shit or with a ricochet. You also don't need any actual people around to threaten or any gun-wielding MAGA type cowboys to complicate matters.

Using your cell phone, or if you've accidentally found yourself backwards in time, use a payphone. Call 911. You would tell them you have a gun and you're going to start shooting unless the cops send someone to stop you right away. They will suspect you're trying to suicide-by-cop and ask you a bunch of dumbass questions, but they aren't allowed to ignore you and WILL send officers to your location. They are trained to assume you are serious and mean business. They are also not going to go through a bunch of mental math to figure out that there aren't any people near you for you to shoot.

Cops will soon arrive. Don't do anything yet. You want to wait for the full firing squad to arrive. Cops don't just show up 2 at a time for "I've got a gun and im gonna shoot people" call. Everyone on duty who is remotely nearby will show up. You need to give them time to arrive. There's no certainty in this part. You could end up with a yahoo who just gets out of the car and starts blasting when you don't immediately show him your hands. Not ideal, but you'll still probably die. Once you've got a dozen guns pointed at you, now's the time to suddenly whip out your fake gun and catch the bus.

Downsides:

Obviously the morality here is questionable since you're making other people complicit in your death. And like almost any other CTB method it has a chance to fail. In this case, the chance for outright failure is small. Surviving one gunshot is common enough, surviving a few dozen is rare. But in the event you DO somehow fail, the potential consequences are nasty. You ARE going to be shot to pieces, there's virtually no chance they are just gonna taze you or beanbag you and haul you in. So you'll be potentially crippled, deformed, paralyzed, whatever. Some commenters have talked about jail time, but that's not really a risk here. The number of crimes committed in this process will vary from state-to-state but they are few and probably not even felonies in most jurisdiction as long as you didn't actually have a gun. In addition, your medical situation and obvious suicidal tendencies will erode most desire to try and throw you in jail. You'll be in an ICU followed by a psych ward at a hospital and then when your insurance or Medicaid limits run out, they will send you home. Unfortunately there's a chance you won't be in a very good position to CTB again.

So, if you have other methods available to you, they are probably preferable. But if you are in the US, this is absolutely a viable plan.

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
Your points are valid.
But no person should stay alive to suffer for dying out of desperation.

Cops are definitely aware that suicide by cop is a possibility. That doesn't necessarily make it okay, sure. Cops would be a good voice to champion right to die movement for that reason, their input would be valued and they surely don't want to deal with those calls. Should people CTB like this, or things like jumping from public buildings or using a train? Probably not. One wonders if the world gave them so much courtesy and respect though. That doesn't make it okay or give them a free pass--but they've probably heard that life isn't fair, tough it out, it gets better plenty of times. Are the police expected to tough it out, see that life isn't fair, and know that it gets better? I'm not saying that to justify the actions of those who do this. But honestly, I think people DO expect the police to be tough, able to massacre the bad guys and have beers at the end of the day. And some probably do joke about the dumb scared look on the suicidal fellow with the squirt gun's face right before the SWAT team and 10 patrol cars unloaded 2-3 mags each into his pathetic ass in the locker room at the end of the day.
There is plenty of body cam footage on how they handle calls to help those in mental crisis and it's often not friendly. Again though it's hard to blame them they often shouldn't be called upon for that type of thing. Plus it's likely the worst body cam footage that spreads around on the internet.

I was once sitting at a bus stop--cold groceries in hand--when 2 cop cars pulled up in front of me and one got out of the car and said "you match the description of someone that just committed a crime in this area, you're under arrest!" taking no note of my circumstance, clearly having groceries casually waiting for a bus. As they are about to do their cuffing of dangerous scum me with melting ice cream, big tuff guy hero shit, some dude suddenly comes running up and said "oh thank god you're here" and the cop asked him for details, he described someone who even a person born with no eyes would not confuse for me! He said the guy beat up his friend and told him "Z-dawg says what's up" or something ridiculous like that. Even though I look or sound nothing like the culprit, the cop points at me and asks the guy "is that him!?" And the guy's face contorted in confusion as he was like "umm, no way." The cops begrudgingly let me go.

So: cop willing to fuck someone's life up when it's pretty obvious they are not the person connected to the act whatsoever. Why? They are truly that lazy that just anybody will do? Makes me wonder how many people are in prison for just being in a vague area or fitting a vague description. Guessing not a small percentage. Sure nothing would have come of it in the end--except lost time, arrest record, waiting incarcerated for a public defender etc. until that witness would've cleared me at some unknown point in the future had I not been lucky they arrived on scene. But hey that's a minor inconvenience?

Not to be too petty but I also encountered lying from a cop to give a ticket and lying about where a traffic violation took place to get more money from a ticket. They know not everyone has time to go to court where there is a high chance to get those dismissed. Some cops definitely feel entitled to disrupt the lives of the public remorselessly.

I am sad to hear you are a victim of rape. Having that experience it is fair for you to make the comparison you did. Do you really feel that the person so far gone, so desperate, so ready to end it at all costs that they suicide by cop is equally as bad?
If you're that desperate to die, one could argue it better and faster and less painful to everyone to jump off a cliff than to go through the VERY stressful situation of provoking the police to the point where they shoot you.

There's a toxic positivity about mental health in the police force. You're expected to be able to recover from a traumatic situation, regardless of whether it's shooting someone or seeing a child's dead body [this breaks a lot of cops that witness it]. If you can't "suck it up" according to the higher ups, you're put on desk duty [which is worse in a cop's perspective than just being shot to death]. You lose your gun, your only protection against people against you. It makes you vulnerable. People treat you differently. If more cops were aware of emotional survival and taught how to deal with it, less would be committing suicide [higher than average compared to other professions] and more would be able to sympathise with those they encounter who also have mental illnesses.

More training is being done now to handle mentally ill individuals than has ever been done before. Counterpoint to your words: the bodycam footage you see is of situations gone wrong. The majority of interactions with mentally ill individuals go positively or end smoothly. The news only expose the situations that go wrong [which are less than 10% tbf]. It's a huge bias that media isn't doing anything to fix.

Sorry to hear what happened to you with your interaction. Some cops are absolute morons... but the same can be said for any profession. I know neurosurgeons who are bottom barrel of intelligence. :p Always always always have a dash cam.

Yes, I do believe it is equally as bad, rape vs suicide by cop. Intentionally traumatizing someone for life just to get what you want [rape or suicide] is a despicable action. You're using them [their body to shoot you, as you would use a body for rape] to get what you want [death, or sex in the case of the rapist]. You force them to experience the PTSD of killing someone and the regret and "Why me" and "It's my fault" and "I should kill myself" and being told "you're a hero" by people who know, but you never feel like a hero. you feel like a monster. you're praised for doing the right thing but you'll always be asking "did i do what's right?" and you never truly feel like you did. and the nightmares. the nightmares never end. and your ptsd might make it hard for you to save a life the next time the situation comes up because you might have a panic attack. It's not fun, it's not okay, and it's disgusting to think that anyone's offering the equivalent of rape as a suicide method.

If you think "I'm okay with raping someone's mind in order to achieve suicide" then by all means go ahead death by police.

Last edited: