• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Idk if it's just me, but outside ss, whenever I have suicidal thoughts and/or ideations, absolutely no one wants to hear a single word of it. Not even the ones who are supposed to help you. Not even the proffessionals. It's like I'm forced to bottle it up no matter what. Sometimes I rly need to just be able to vent about it and have ppl actually listen to me, but how am I supposed to be able to do that when all people say is "I don't want to hear it"? Thank godness this forum exists, or else I'd have nowhere to vent freely :(

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I just believe that many humans don't wish to accept the fact that they will die someday and refusing to accept suicide as a valid option is part of that, they are in denial of death so they don't want to hear about it. But anyway everyone will decay, die, suffer loss if they have much to lose even if they try to deny it, death is all that's inevitable with this meaningless and futile existence destined to disappear into nothingness.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I'll never forget when my own mother told me to fuck off when I talk about my suicidal ideation...

I really don't feel supported in this world. I really don't feel like I have true friends that care. Even now when I talk to my friends about my suicidal ideation, it's either a joke to them or they don't know what to say. Or they'll say something insensitive and I end up feeling worse. I've been struggling with ideation and attempts for so long, I guess everyone around me is at a loss. No one can support me anymore. It's a very lonely feeling.

It's why I joined this forum. This is the only place I can talk about it without feeling judged.

CountingSeconds

CountingSeconds

Trying
Mar 1, 2024
For me it's the guilt association. Everyone positions their life relative to some hypothetical other person who is "worse off" and the argument is always the same: it could be worse. I'm sure it could, and I feel greatly for anyone who is in a worse position. But don't make me feel guilty about not wanting my life.

The second guilt association is if you have loved ones: how would they feel if you ended your life? Pretty shitty, yes. But how do you think I feel continuing this and putting myself through more pain. Is my pain so meaningless, that it should be endured to prevent pain for someone else?

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
Because capitalism and society need slaves. It can't have people just going off and dying whenever they feel like it. It needs workers to be good cogs in the system. Also, suicide defies nature, so people would think it's abnormal. All organisms have built in survival instinct and they want to survive as long as possible. We go against this. Most people also believe that life is a gift and that it's inherently good and valuable. They think that you should be grateful to exist. Suicide rebels against this. It's the ultimate defiance against life.

Last edited:
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
When I told my mom I was suicidal she said "I don't care." I was 11 or 12 I think? I completely understand not knowing what to say or do in such a situation but at that point just say so I'm not expecting a miracle. Professionals always saw my brain as broken too. Here you go take these pills it'll make you better. Even though I told them that pills wouldn't fix the problems in my life they wouldn't listen saying that my depression is from a chemical imbalance in my brain, and sure enough, who would've guessed that pills didn't fix my problems? Almost like it wasn't a chemical imbalance but environmental. But whatever why fix the problem when you can make people buy pills? This forum is the only place where you can talk freely.

H

hadenough58

Mar 7, 2024
It is not a subject anyone wants to talk about which is why I joint this site.
Ever if you are lucky enough to have friends and family who would like to support you they cannot really understand how you feel imho

AresCohere

AresCohere

Professional Insomniac
Apr 10, 2023
I used to ask about them and even from a young age I was told stuff along the lines of "if you say that shit ever again we will hospitalize you and ruin your life." Eventually when I was tricked into feeling safe I was hospitalized so they were not lying in the end.

People just don't like hearing about it/don't think your situation is as bad as it actually is

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Idk if it's just me, but outside ss, whenever I have suicidal thoughts and/or ideations, absolutely no one wants to hear a single word of it. Not even the ones who are supposed to help you. Not even the proffessionals. It's like I'm forced to bottle it up no matter what. Sometimes I rly need to just be able to vent about it and have ppl actually listen to me, but how am I supposed to be able to do that when all people say is "I don't want to hear it"? Thank godness this forum exists, or else I'd have nowhere to vent freely :(

There's nothing wrong with talking about suicide or Death. We are all going to die anyway . so why is it taboo to talk about the most fundamental incontrovertible truth that we are going to die anyway no matter what ? Totally illogical.

I think it would be more logical and functional to keep the first principles in mind when deciding what to do and at all times. First principles are things that are undeniable true , facts

Furthermore we are all going to die anyway usually in a painful way such as cancer .But they made these subjects taboo to keep everyone brainwashed and in the prison as slaves.

They are all brainwashed

Why is it logical to want all 8 billion humans to rot in a nursing home for 30 years til age 90? For example Someone is age 70 with constant pain and wants to die . They say no you have to suffer 20 more years and then die anyway we can't give you nembutal or assisted suicide cause you don't have 6 months to live proof signed by a doctor

Is it logical to want to prevent strangers who are suffering from suiciding when we are all going to die anyway, 8 billion humans and growing with ai and robots coming there is no shortage of workers ...

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
I

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024
They're scared, I think folks here have seen the thin veil between life and death and whereas we have pulled it back and seen the abyss, some even brave enough to take that last final step, most "normal" people won't even perceive the veil, they deny it's existence until the inevitable and it crushes them.

U

unabletocope

Arcanist
Mar 13, 2024
Because modern society is in a moral panic and is obsessed with what it can and can't 'prevent', suicide is something society is trying to 'prevent', understandably so but that hysteria to prevent everything is clouding rational discussion about how some people are in a place where suicide is an appropriate course of action to take for themselves

Reactions: sserafim
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
There's nothing wrong with talking about suicide or Death. We are all going to die anyway . so why is it taboo to talk about the most fundamental incontrovertible truth that we are going to die anyway no matter what ? Totally illogical.

I think it would be more logical and functional to keep the first principles in mind when deciding what to do and at all times. First principles are things that are undeniable true , facts

Furthermore we are all going to die anyway usually in a painful way such as cancer .But they made these subjects taboo to keep everyone brainwashed and in the prison as slaves.

They are all brainwashed

Why is it logical to want all 8 billion humans to rot in a nursing home for 30 years til age 90? For example Someone is age 70 with constant pain and wants to die . They say no you have to suffer 20 more years and then die anyway we can't give you nembutal or assisted suicide cause you don't have 6 months to live proof signed by a doctor

Is it logical to want to prevent strangers who are suffering from suiciding when we are all going to die anyway, 8 billion humans and growing with ai and robots coming there is no shortage of workers ...
I've always thought it's stupid how ppl are ok with putting down animals when they suffer, for mental issues too, while humans are forced to live. What sense does that make? Do they seriously think we're suffering any less than animals? If anything, we're suffering more than them. While animals definitely can suffer, I firmly belive that they don't suffer nearly as much as we humans do majority of the time. Why? Because we rarely ever see sh or suicides in animals. And yes, they might not be capable of understanding what sh or suicide is, but I firmly belive that if they were as depressed as us humans are, they'd do it by nature. I mean, if 4 year olds can do it, there is no reason they can't. So why is it that us humans who suffer so much more than animals are forced to live while they aren't? Where is the logic here? Why can't we just have the same euthunasia system for humans and animals?

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Most people without suicidal thoughts will truly never understand or grasp how it really is.
They would rather avoid the topic because it makes them uncomfortable and i get that

Thats why i only discuss suicide on here where people have been through it and can relate

Reactions: Mateira and rotciv
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Most people without suicidal thoughts will truly never understand or grasp how it really is.
They would rather avoid the topic because it makes them uncomfortable and i get that

Thats why i only discuss suicide on here where people have been through it and can relate
Honestly, I feel like ppl often thinks it's toxic to talk about suicide too and thus wants to avoid it. It's rly stupid tbh.

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I guess people just don't understand, and when they have to even hear about someone else going through it, it makes them unbearably uncomfortable. Unfortunately that can also translate into misunderstanding and even all types of abuse from others.