Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
Jordan Peterson?

Oh God help us all.

He is the worst of the worst and a sadist at best.
Jesus H Christ, the guy is THE worst...

Reactions: joydivision, tearsinrain, Tiburcio and 3 others
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
Its the right way... You have found the light!
Thank you, not to mention how despite being antinatalist I must confess that in her dying weeks I grew impatient with my mother to die, so that I could be free from her and inherit some of the money as well. I did not kill her actively, but I felt like I gave up on her though there was apparently nothing the docs could do. Now I feel as though my fate is suicide or a hard life or death in some untimely way because of these things as some others.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and Smilla
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Thank you, not to mention how despite being antinatalist I must confess that in her dying weeks I grew impatient with my mother to die, so that I could be free from her and inherit some of the money as well. I did not kill her actively, but I felt like I gave up on her though there was apparently nothing the docs could do. Now I feel as though my fate is suicide or a hard life or death in some untimely way because of these things as some others.
My friend anyhuman can only take so much before they just give up, if you have reached that point then you are ready...

Reactions: Tiburcio, MiserableBastard1995, Smilla and 1 other person
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
My friend anyhuman can only take so much before they just give up, if you have reached that point then you are ready...

What lies beyond, teacher *I look up at you*?

Reactions: Tiburcio and Smilla
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
Nothingness lies beyond, peace, and final...
I hope you're right, of course my fears keep me from crossing that line. Thank you for trying to help and comfort me.

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
M

medusa

Student
Sep 1, 2018

totally get you on that one-I wish my parents would live to be 85 and die quickly without nursing homes and being a vegetable.
But my family is very long lived so I will probably have to die before my parents.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
totally get you on that one-I wish my parents would live to be 85 and die quickly without nursing homes and being a vegetable.
But my family is very long lived so I will probably have to die before my parents.

Thanks for your empathy, it's a terrible feeling but I don't consider myself a murderer I was just tired.

Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
Living out of a car sounds like Hell. How close are you to ctb you think?
It's ok I've adapted to my situation a little. I'm always thinking about dying but can't do that to my father.

Reactions: lv-gras and BlackDragonof1989
MiserableBastard1995

MiserableBastard1995

Experienced
Mar 17, 2018
27? Looks like I'm finishing early, as I was burned out 2 years ago, at 20.5.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiburcio, mattwitt, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 1 other person
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
I was adopted. I'm a very broken person though. I'm anxious about myself. I don't want to be anxious regarding the safety of a child as well.
I'm adopted too. Yae me being anxiety ridden and depressed wouldn't be good for my kid so I'd rather not risk it.

Reactions: Lotharius, BlackDragonof1989 and lv-gras
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Probably. I've been burned out since I was 13 and hope to never make it to my mid 20s.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989
Ampsvx123

Ampsvx123

Student
Jul 10, 2018
Everything used to be so beautiful and exiting as I was blind being a child, 23 now, and this everything bores me. I don't want to live this everyday average life in this disgusting world anymore. I know somewhere beyond death, I'm smiling. I know somewhere those dreams of mine are reality, I just have to catch the train and get there.

I must have been selfish if not evil in my last life to deserve being trapped in this boring universe, this time, I have been honest and even lived as a martyr to this disgusting father that I have, surely there will be some joy in my next life.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, Tiburcio and lv-gras
Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
Only thing that I really enjoy is being at a rave or at a goth club and drinking.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, Bringmepeace and lv-gras
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
It's because a lot of people are aware that their lives will get much worse in their 30s unless they are one of the lucky ones. Your 30s is when you transition from a young person into an old person, physically(you become less healthy, less strong, your looks start to deteriorate) and from society's point of view.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and Tiburcio
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
It's because a lot of people are aware that their lives will get much worse in their 30s unless they are one of the lucky ones. Your 30s is when you transition from a young person into an old person, physically(you become less healthy, less strong, your looks start to deteriorate) and from society's point of view.
I'm 41 and it was shortly after I turned 35 that my body really began to give out on me. Anyway where have you been hiding? I was worried you found happiness and the will to go on or something. : )

Reactions: Volatile, BlackDragonof1989 and Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

I don't care about age. Everyone here wants to die, no matter the age.
Exactly this. Fuck age, there are younger persons who want to die too.

Reactions: throwaway123, betteroffdead, lv-gras and 3 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Jordan Peterson?

Oh God help us all.

He is the worst of the worst and a sadist at best.

I would smoke that dude in a debate. He literally refuses to address transgender people by the preffered pronouns. I mean how much more of a dick can you even be? And he also spreads lies about some bills in canada regarding trans people. That guy is an absolute joke but I'm not surprised he has such a large audience. People like fear mongering and people like me apparently are a danger to society. For whatever reason.

Reactions: lv-gras, BlackDragonof1989, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Where have you been last 2 months?

Reactions: lv-gras, Smilla, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I'm 41 and it was shortly after I turned 35 that my body really began to give out on me. Anyway where have you been hiding? I was worried you found happiness and the will to go on or something. : )
What about your body started deteriorating?

Reactions: Lizzie S.
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
What about your body started deteriorating?
High blood sugar, high blood pressure, low testosterone levels, not being able to build muscle strength or muscle endurance from lifting weights, gaining weight, feeling sluggish and tired all the time, gum disease, losing hair where I want it and growing hair where I don't want it.
stuff like that : )

Reactions: Desperate_Soul and Smilla
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I would smoke that dude in a debate. He literally refuses to address transgender people by the preffered pronouns. I mean how much more of a dick can you even be? And he also spreads lies about some bills in canada regarding trans people. That guy is an absolute joke but I'm not surprised he has such a large audience. People like fear mongering and people like me apparently are a danger to society. For whatever reason.

Yup. I'm not transgendered but I respect transgendered people and can't imagine the utter disrespect it took for him to refuse to use the proper/preferred pronoun for his pupil.

He's also racist, paternalistic, misogynistic. Just ugh.

Reactions: lv-gras
J

J.D.

Sep 6, 2018
The 27 club thing is when people start to break out of programming/ brainwashing/ mind control and then they're killed off so they don't speak about whats really going on in the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras
joydivision

joydivision

Aug 26, 2018
Jesus H Christ, the guy is THE worst...
Fawkkkkkkkkkkk we could totally be mates .....Petersen IS the worst....."Lobster tho!"

My ex was a prof at U of T and she never even heard of him until recently Why? Because in academic circles there isn't anything original and thought provoking that hasn't been said before from conservatives . It's re-branded conservatism - economic liberalism and a pinch of social liberalism.

Last edited:
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Fawkkkkkkkkkkk we could totally be mates .....Petersen IS the worst....."Lobster tho!"

My ex was a prof at U of T and she never even heard of him until recently Why? Because in academic circles there isn't anything original and thought provoking that has been said before from conservatives . It's re-branded conservatism - economic liberalism and a pinch of social liberalism.
lol why does everyone on here hate Peterson?

Reactions: TheSternal and joydivision
joydivision

joydivision

Aug 26, 2018
lol why does everyone on here hate Peterson?

*LOL* Sorry, for me he's said some really stupid things. .......his whole basis of hierarchy in humanity is based on the lobster forming hierarchies thus making it inherent in humanity rather than being a social construct. It's absurd. If we used that logic we could tie an enormous amount of human behavior to animals that have some similar traits. Furthermore, Petersen is clinical psychologist, not a neuroscientist . The science he uses to make this link is incorrect.. That was what originally bothered me....then he really opened his mouth.......

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
*LOL* Sorry, for me he's said some really stupid things. .......his whole basis of hierarchy in humanity is based on the lobster forming hierarchies thus making it inherent in humanity rather than being a social construct. It's absurd. If we used that logic we could tie an enormous amount of human behavior to animals that have some similar traits. Furthermore, Petersen is clinical psychologist, not a neuroscientist . The science he uses to make this link is incorrect.. That was what originally bothered me....then he really opened his mouth.......
the main things I disagree on with him is religion/Christianity. But i see your point.

joydivision

joydivision

Aug 26, 2018
the main things I disagree on with him is religion/Christianity. But i see your point.
That, too. He's also a staunch liberal, in the economic sense. And I am pretty anti-capitalist so there's that....and then stuff like this:

He's basically mad cause he can't hit women. But what really pisses me off, is that most men who I know that are rationale don't see a situation whereby an escalation to violence is the logical outcome. It's an insult to me and to many men. This type of thinking is very conservative and needs to put into the dustbin of history.

"

Reactions: Smilla and lv-gras