• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Because people can be fools. It is deemed a sin and a waste of Gods gift to take your own life. It is OK to be in misery or suffer for years before dying "naturally" by our "loving" God.
Who makes up this stuff?

• Love
Reactions: lululoo, bluesky1972-2019, Pistolero114 and 1 other person
peacefully31425

peacefully31425

Dirtbag
Aug 28, 2018
Most people view the reasons for suicide as frivolous or something that can be easily fixed with mental health care. They can't fathom why a logical person in their right mind would commit suicide and that being mentally ill does not necessarily rob you of your mental faculties.

Reactions: lovemelovemenot and 262653
I

Intelligent_Lobster

I knew taking this picture would come in handy
Mar 30, 2019
Allowing people to kill themselves would be seen as an indictment on the value of life. People feel like the value of their own lives are being attacked when you take pro-choice or antinatalist stances.
WOAh, this makes a lot of sense.

Reactions: not_a_robot
ericwilkinson

ericwilkinson

Jun 25, 2019
Most people view the reasons for suicide as frivolous or something that can be easily fixed with mental health care. They can't fathom why a logical person in their right mind would commit suicide and that being mentally ill does not necessarily rob you of your mental faculties.

I'm surprised than in 2019 after so many rights being offered to LGBT people, women regarding abortions, different races (not that there isn't discrimination but it's decreased and there are advocate groups for sexism, racism, abortion), suicide for mental illness is highly stigmatized.