• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Do you watch Game of Thrones?

• Yes

Votes: 39 30.5%
  • No

Votes: 82 64.1%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
It's amazing until the last season. It's like a completely different show. They rushed it. Destroyed it. The entire thing was all for nothing.
How do you think it should have ended ? Just curious.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I just started watching The Tudors btw. I'm only 12 years behind. I usually like that type of medieval setting but the show is a bit goofy. It looks like they just went to the local Renaissance store. I guess because it feels very modern somehow. Is GoT much better?

Reactions: Rukia
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
I finally saw the ending: it sucked ass big time. I can't believe they massacred (quite literally) a show that was fairly good although nowhere near as good as the books.

A lot of 'we're all friends here bonding' coupled with two massive wars and a tyranticide followed by a happy ending. The writers should seek a different profession.
I've been pretty depressed from the final season. Just loved Daenerys and Jons relationship, and Daenerys character. But they completely killed her character. Essentially implying that people can't change, no matter how much they try; that you're past will forever haunt you, that the wrongdoings of others will forever define who you are, no matter what you do to prevent evil from happening to you, it's bound to happen to you. From what she stood for, to think she would just snap just like that is heartbreaking; because so many people were emotionally invested in her character. And Jon, betraying someone, his love, by stabbing her. As if he wasn't stabbed and betrayed by those he loved, the nights watch. I wish there was more to this Aegon Targaeryan anticipation from seasons 1-7, but there was absolutely nothing. It didnt even matter.

I just hope drogon flew Dany to get resurrected, and it's a dany versus jon type of sequel in the future. They left that open i hope for a reason, showing drogon fly away with her body, informing us he went east. Jon got stabbed and betrayed. He came back. Dany got stabbed and betrayed. Hope she comes back for a reason. Maybe there's a hole left in the seven kingdoms from Dany's death that only she could prepare as a ruler, which is to still very well break the wheel and liberate and make the world greater and better. Can only hope honestly.

For now, i'll just be watching my daenerys and jon montages with sad music :p.

Reactions: Boonks
Boonks

Boonks

Lowlife
Mar 2, 2019
How do you think it should have ended ? Just curious.
The entire show was about Daenerys breaking the iron throne, ending slavery, creating a new, better world. Instead in the last seconds of the show, she suddenly goes psycho just like her father, and commits genocide. That was depressing because it was allllllll this work for nothing in the end. It says that we can't escape our pasts, our parents, we're all doomed to be whatever we were born to be, be it evil, or sickly, or good, it's all set in stone from birth, from before birth, there's no choice, no chance of change.

Cersei's lame death was incredibly disappointing. The main antagonist of the show deserved more than that. Also, the many-faced god story turned out to be moot.

They didn't complete many story lines. The ending is just not much of an ending at all. It just ended and we're all like, wtf?

Reactions: pole, mattwitt and lululoo
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
Finally got around to watching Season 8. I'd been avoiding it as I don't need more disappointment in my life and the reception was overwhelmingly poor from reading around. Painfully clear the writers made this bit up as they went and didn't have GRRM's guidance. It went from epic to feeling like some horrible young adult novel the moment they stood off his path. I really wish they had bowed out and let someone else who was passionate about the story take the helm for the last couple seasons, as they self-admittedly were ready to move on and it shows. I read HBO even wanted more episodes in Season 8 and more seasons offering to throw money at them, but the writers said "no thanks" and in their arrogance wrapped it up in this pathetic way. Wankers. Even several of the principal actors were outspokenly disappointed. I have been so betrayed by "endings" in TV shows (I know it's a first world problem) that I just don't expect anything else anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: mattwitt, H2H2, lululoo and 1 other person
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Finally got around to watching Season 8. I'd been avoiding it as I don't need more disappointment in my life and the reception was overwhelmingly poor from reading around. Painfully clear the writers made this bit up as they went and didn't have GRRM's guidance. It went from epic to feeling like some horrible young adult novel the moment they stood off his path. I really wish they had bowed out and let someone else who was passionate about the story take the helm for the last couple seasons, as they self-admittedly were ready to move on and it shows. I read HBO even wanted more episodes in Season 8 and more seasons offering to throw money at them, but the writers said "no thanks" and in their arrogance wrapped it up in this pathetic way. Wankers. Even several of the principal actors were outspokenly disappointed. I have been so betrayed by "endings" in TV shows (I know it's a first world problem) that I just don't expect anything else anymore.
Looks like they have already started filming prequels with different writers.

Reactions: oopswronglife
bacardirum

bacardirum

Experienced
May 21, 2019
I'm not, but if I was watching it, it would be because of that blonde girl, she looks rather delicious.

Boonks

Boonks

Lowlife
Mar 2, 2019
Mk, we thank you for your contribution ^

Reactions: pole