• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Do you watch Game of Thrones?

• Yes

Votes: 39 30.5%
  • No

Votes: 82 64.1%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Have you read the books? I haven't, but I'm thinking I might.
Funny enough, i havent read the books. And after the series finale i was so mad, and i literally ordered the first book of the series off Amazon the day after. And i'm not like into reading either. But i feel like im gonna give it a try. I just hope in the end when the books come out later on, that danaerys has a better ending or im gonna be fucking mad.

Reactions: Severen, Circles, LastFlowers and 1 other person
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Never watched it. I don't have the patience/attention span to watch an entire television series anymore. If I did, I would prefer to watch Vikings.

Reactions: mattwitt
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I'm so pissed at what they have done. This is an epic series that so many people absolutely loved. Shows like that don't come around too often. D&D wanted to move on to their next project, so they just rushed through it and produced crap. It could have been so good. They needed at least 10 episodes per season for 7 and 8, and probably even a 10 episode season 9. HBO would have given them as long as they wanted.
In words this forum will understand, it was a child full of life and promise with everything going well for it. Then as it was growing older, two people walked into its life and decided it was time for its world to come to an end.
But instead of allowing a peaceful CTB with N, these two demons decided to light the poor thing on fire and make its last words a miserable, jumbled mess.

Reactions: pole, lululoo and Circles
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I had to change my answer to yes. I just started watching GOT for the first time ever just a couple of days ago. I'm going to binge watch the whole entire series this month. : )

Reactions: Severen and LastFlowers
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Good actors and actresses. Educational because GOT is essentially Medieval England but with dragons, the undead and overpowered characters. Well GOT is also 1000 times more egalitarian than Medieval England because in Medieval England, most women weren't taken seriously. I have English and French ancestry and I'm related to people who participated in the Wars Of The Roses(probably were on the side who lost, YAY) because they did move to North America in the early 1700s. GOT is a lot like the Wars Of The Roses. And GOT has tons of violence to satisfy that part of me. So those are my reasons.
Never watched it. I don't have the patience/attention span to watch an entire television series anymore. If I did, I would prefer to watch Vikings.
I couldn't stand the Vikings because it is so historically inaccurate and full of propaganda... But I can understand why some people enjoy it. It has a lot of cool fucking scenes in it.

Last edited:
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
I have watched it, the entire series two times already...I am a huge fan...A good storyline plus I have always loved costume dramas...

HappyEnding

HappyEnding

Mar 23, 2019
I watched an episode and it seemed like any other action series on TV. I'll have to pass on that.

Reactions: marcusuk63
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I keep meaning to watch it but never do. Now I'm so far behind that I'll just be untrendy if I start, so fuck it.

DoomedxFromBirth

DoomedxFromBirth

Waste of Agony
Jun 1, 2019
I keep meaning to watch it but never do. Now I'm so far behind that I'll just be untrendy if I start, so fuck it.
Who cares if its untrendy lol watch it for yourself. I must warn you, last season was very disappointing.

Reactions: Severen
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Who cares if its untrendy lol watch it for yourself. I must warn you, last season was very disappointing.
No, I hate when people are like "oh did you see the last episode?!" and I'm like "No, I'm on season one episode three... ". I doubt I have the stamina to get through it all anyway.

DoomedxFromBirth

DoomedxFromBirth

Waste of Agony
Jun 1, 2019
No, I hate when people are like "oh did you see the last episode?!" and I'm like "No, I'm on season one episode three... ". I doubt I have the stamina to get through it all anyway.
This is why I dont mention anything til its over cause people are annoying. Its binge worthy and keeps you distracted for some time.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Such bullshit. You clearly don't watch the show
It does have a lot of violence and sex though. But it's also so much more.
Understandable. Not everyone is so well off, they can afford HBO and every other service they need just to see all the shows they want to watch. Because then you would have to subscribe to multiple services.
It can't be untrendy if nobody knows about it. :P

Last edited:
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Just finished watching episode 9 from season 3 lol and like wow !!!

lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
Just finished watching episode 9 from season 3 lol and like wow !!!
So good, right?
You might want to consider stopping after season 6. I mean, I myself wouldn't have the will power to stop, but just to warn you seasons 7 and 8 are disappointing. Season 8 hugely disappointing, season 7 somewhat. I want to rewatch the series but it has been so tainted by season 8 that I don't think I can.

Reactions: Circles
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I like the medieval europe inspired setting. I have only seen the first four seasons.

Reactions: Severen and lululoo
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
So good, right?
You might want to consider stopping after season 6. I mean, I myself wouldn't have the will power to stop, but just to warn you seasons 7 and 8 are disappointing. Season 8 hugely disappointing, season 7 somewhat. I want to rewatch the series but it has been so tainted by season 8 that I don't think I can.
Yeah I definitely won't be able to stop lol I just finished watching the first 3 seasons in about 5 days and will start watching season 4 tonight. It took all 3 seasons for me to basically get to know who everyone is. I have an idea how it could all end at this point but I'm sure I'll be totally wrong and more people will be unexpectedly killed off in horrible ways lol and more plot twists and characters will be introduced.

Reactions: lululoo
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I like the medieval europe inspired setting. I have only seen the first four seasons.
Then you'd love some of my favorite Youtube videos about Medieval England, if you are interested.

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
So good, right?
I'm about to start season 6 There's so many people I hope get killed horribly lol

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Just finished season 6 I hope the queen bitch gets the horrible death she deserves lol
Which queen bitch? There are a lot of them in Game Of Thrones?

vulpo

vulpo

Jun 14, 2019
I watched it but felt horribly after last episode. I kinda knew bc of spoilers and filtrations that Danny might die but didn't believe it. After seing that horrible scene I felt awful and sad the whole following day. Also hated so much Sansa for what she said about Danny, hated Tyrion since episode 1 and GoT was literally Tyrion's adventures and obviously hated Jon even more, never liked him since first season to begin with.

I liked chars like Robb Stark, Renley, Danny and all Tyrells, Ellaria, Yara; and even Sansa, Arya and Rickon. So they basically killed all my fav or turned them against.

I deleted the whole series from my pc and regretted having seing it. Needless to say she was my fav char. Hate the show ever since. I've read first book and left the second in the middle bc it was kinda boring to me. Deleted the books too.

Also such a huge budget for that series and they allowed full chapters and scripts filtered, not to mention the starbucks, and water bottles jewels. Absolutely disappointed with it.

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I watched it but felt horribly after last episode. I kinda knew bc of spoilers and filtrations that Danny might die but didn't believe it. After seing that horrible scene I felt awful and sad the whole following day. Also hated so much Sansa for what she said about Danny, hated Tyrion since episode 1 and GoT was literally Tyrion's adventures and obviously hated Jon even more, never liked him since first season to begin with.

I liked chars like Robb Stark, Renley, Danny and all Tyrells, Ellaria, Yara; and even Sansa, Arya and Rickon. So they basically killed all my fav or turned them against.

I deleted the whole series from my pc and regretted having seing it. Needless to say she was my fav char. Hate the show ever since. I've read first book and left the second in the middle bc it was kinda boring to me. Deleted the books too.

Also such a huge budget for that series and they allowed full chapters and scripts filtered, not to mention the starbucks, and water bottles jewels. Absolutely disappointed with it.
I just binged watched the whole entire series over the past 2 weeks and just finished the last episode today. I always wondered what the hype was all about and now I know. I thought it was a very good show. It probably would have been much sadder for me had I been following the show since it first came out. It would have been torture though waiting a whole year just to watch only 10 episodes and then wait again for 8 years like that.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I just binged watched the whole entire series over the past 2 weeks and just finished the last episode today. I always wondered what the hype was all about and now I know. I thought it was a very good show. It probably would have been much sadder for me had I been following the show since it first came out. It would have been torture though waiting a whole year just to watch only 10 episodes and then wait again for 8 years like that.

Yes, it's one of those shows that kind of looks like shit on the surface. Like a show that is just trying to appeal to people with sex scenes and other shallow shit. But it's much deeper than that. A lot of it is based on the actual history of Medieval England. And when there are violent scenes, they are done, right, IMO. Not realistic but very entertaining. If you remove the fantasy stuff from the show, it can be quite educational. George R. R. Martin knows a lot about history and humanity etc. And it seems he infused all that knowledge into his fantasy books. The perfect fusion of history and fantasy. Brilliant... But I'm still pissed off about HBO canceling Rome.

Last edited:
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
I finally saw the ending: it sucked ass big time. I can't believe they massacred (quite literally) a show that was fairly good although nowhere near as good as the books.

A lot of 'we're all friends here bonding' coupled with two massive wars and a tyranticide followed by a happy ending. The writers should seek a different profession.

Reactions: lululoo
Nutcase

Nutcase

Feb 10, 2019
I haven't watched one episode and I already know it's probably some pedophile down syndrome JRR Tolkien piece of shit rip off, why would I care about dragons when I want to kill myself.

Boonks

Boonks

Lowlife
Mar 2, 2019
It's amazing until the last season. It's like a completely different show. They rushed it. Destroyed it. The entire thing was all for nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: pole