bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
I wish this thread didn't exist. Im sorry but comparing them is moronic

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
The no limit states are the one that do it correctly. There are times when proceeding to carry on with a pregnancy will kill a woman at some point and they need to make that decision at a late date. That happened to a friend of mine who had an abortion very late due to a serious life threatening problem.

Instead of an abortion they gave drugs to force a premature birth which came close to killing my friend.
The state is telling doctors how they can and can't do their jobs.

Last edited:
Reactions: demuic
MeriDeath

MeriDeath

Im on the edge of reality
May 10, 2020
That's a good question, made me click right away. You see supposedly pregnant women are responsible enough to decide for their kid because well under some circumstances they are responsible for their bodies and or don't want them or the baby to suffer due to them not being able to give him shelter or afford a kid. But then again you get to decide for someone who wasn't even born yet. You're not a human being, you practically belong to someone else, you're just a notion, an idea, a fetus, just something. But when you try to kill yourself you're responsible enough for your life therefore you aren't "allowed" to do that. Hence the difference.

D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
thanks! i watched that one before already on youtube. belgians must have quite a progressive legal system, at least in that aspect
Bruh im insanly deformed. Like big time facial skull deformity and even i was rejected for euthanasia and im from belgium. Dont let those videos fool you because in practice its only a one in a 10000 chance that someone will get it. Its normally only for people who are terminal.

Reactions: whitefeather
R

RottenApple

Loneliness is not a phase
Dec 7, 2020
Only one country allows suicide due to depression, and it is Belgium, a long and expensive process. But there is legal, even though 5 psychiatrists have to reach the same verdict.

As far as I know, in Switzerland is legal too. In fact, there is an organization (I don't know if I can name it) that also allows foreign people. Anyway, to get the green light for mental illness is more complicated than for other conditions, but it's apparently possible

A

ayb

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019
Bruh im insanly deformed. Like big time facial skull deformity and even i was rejected for euthanasia and im from belgium. Dont let those videos fool you because in practice its only a one in a 10000 chance that someone will get it. Its normally only for people who are terminal.
What was the reason for them rejecting you if I may ask?

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Because Big Pharma uses aborted fetal cells in vaccines - it's about money/profits, nothing else.

D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
What was the reason for them rejecting you if I may ask?
They dont find that being deformed is a reason to ask for euthanasia because its a cosmetic problem. You can have 8 eyes 4 arms but they will just not give it to you. There was one case though i remeber somobody from france getting it here in belgium only because it had media attention. Thinking about doing the same

mlmc045

mlmc045

Dec 6, 2020
I had an abortion a couple of years ago for an unexpected pregnancy that completely blind sighted me. It wasn't a pleasant experience, but I really wish ending your own life was as straightforward as a surgical termination