Status
Not open for further replies.
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
You can fk off
Love it when this is said in response to a more nuanced post. That tells me you didn't read a thing. Do tell me what type of response you were looking for as now I'm curious.

Reactions: MiMif
lain_pilled

lain_pilled

I will die by fire.
Oct 5, 2023
please enough

Reactions: fkyou
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
The downsides of aging disproportionately effect women however men are also negatively effected by aging. We all suffer from the slow breakdown of our bodies, much of the denial you see by some men online is them coping with this reality.

Humans really are in such an unfortunate spot, we have to deal with seeing death and decay creep on us in the mirror year by year. I look at my 15 year old cat, his fur is not as smooth as it used to be and his eyes look a little sleepy but it is nothing like the difference between a 20 year old human and an 80 year old human. I don't know how we got so fucked in the aesthetics department by evolution.

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
Sorry but why are you coming at me. The comment isn't even meant for you .and to me the response is gaslighting and just not true. Bye
Nice. That's just lovely

hmskms

hmskms

trying to escape a world governed by sociopaths.
Jun 12, 2023
i just have standards; they are neither low nor high. your measure of that is how well you think you'd fit into them.

they are not things one could just "change" or "get over", they are apart of who one is. it's like asking you to just "be more pretty".

i can see you're missing out on that love everyone very much needs in their life, but you dont have to pass this off as "i just want them to do what the fuck i say" just because you think depending on emotional validation is humiliating.

i get youre lonely, there's nothing wrong with admitting it. just stop this is all i can tell you. stop all of this.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie and Seered Doom
T

TheNihilisticViking

Atheist, Nihilist & Pro-Mortalist
May 14, 2023
Speaking as a man who is in his late 20s, I'm quite lonely (I only have close family and a few friends that I talk to occasionally from school/college, but I haven't seen my friends in years). I have quite severe mental health problems (depression, anxiety, OCD, social anxiety mainly) and I don't really go out all that often. I used to go out more often a few years ago, but I got used to staying inside a lot since 2018/2019 and my social anxiety increased, quite a lot (especially during the pandemic). When it comes to dating and relationships, I've had a few relationships, but they mostly ended with me getting cheated on. I'm losing my hair and that's also affecting my ability to find relationships because of the superficial standards society has in general, regardless of gender. I'd be happy if some reasonably decent woman came up to me and asked me if she wanted to talk for a bit and get to know me. That would be great, but unfortunately, that's not reality. Humans can be cold hearted and I've been on the receiving end of it being called bald and stuff by women. It doesn't matter about gender if you ask me. Squaring out on a specific gender only makes the problems worse. A woman could always have her eggs frozen, if she wants to have kids, but I don't know why anyone would genuinely want to have kids looking at the state of the world and how bad humans treat each other in the grand scheme of things.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Seered Doom
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
Oh yes and that's probably why most of the suicides are done by male people.
Probably all tired to be forced to have such a nice life, dang.
Men suicides rate being high have nothing to do with their age. It has a lot to do with men mental health not being taken as seriously as women's and men learning at a young age to suppress their feelings or called weak for feeling a certain way. The opposite affects women's. Having a nice life doesn't really have anything to do with genders really. Both men and women suffer from society standards.

Reactions: beelzebul
Rouge4000

Rouge4000

Alone
Sep 27, 2023
I'm sick of hearing about how "lonely" they feel when it's their own damn fault and the incredibly high standards they have for women. As a woman over the age of 25 I'm seen as inherently unattractive and infertile by men. I'm literally doomed to never experience love and relationships because of a number. A 30 year old can be the most beautiful woman in the world but men won't want her because she is over 25 and "postwall". All they care about is the number. A man can work hard and become rich, they can even get surgery to increase their penis size and height and they can be loved at any age. But for women, there is nothing that will turn back the clock and make her under 25. Age is an impossible standard to overcome.
Male "loneliness" will never come close to what women feel after they get discarded on their 25th birthday. So if you feel "lonely" as a male shut the fuck up and do something about it. Date a fat woman. Date a middle aged woman. Date an ugly woman. (Actually date her pump and dump doesn't count.) Just grow up, man up, and get over the immature irrational standards you have for women.
The best part of suicide is that I'll never have to interact with those people again or hear the ridiculous things they say about women again. They make living and enjoying life as a woman impossible.
Just grow up? I wasted 7 months with the girl I literally planned my future with because she cheated on me the entire time??? What's wrong with you

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: fkyou, R_N, Seered Doom and 1 other person
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
About the over 25 part sounds like half of the forum will end up alone. I'm 47 , single and apparently don't look like a dragon, so there's still hope!😁

I don't think it's ' don't want to date an " ugly/ bald /overweight/teeththatlooklikeasalonedoors' person .
If you don't feel attracted to someone a relationship isn't going to work. That has nothing to do with " don't wanting an ugly person ' it's a feeling you need to have.

• Love
Reactions: beelzebul, locked*n*loaded and LoiteringClouds
DepressedSloth

DepressedSloth

Sep 13, 2021
I'm sick of hearing about how "lonely" they feel when it's their own damn fault and the incredibly high standards they have for women. As a woman over the age of 25 I'm seen as inherently unattractive and infertile by men. I'm literally doomed to never experience love and relationships because of a number. A 30 year old can be the most beautiful woman in the world but men won't want her because she is over 25 and "postwall". All they care about is the number. A man can work hard and become rich, they can even get surgery to increase their penis size and height and they can be loved at any age. But for women, there is nothing that will turn back the clock and make her under 25. Age is an impossible standard to overcome.
Male "loneliness" will never come close to what women feel after they get discarded on their 25th birthday. So if you feel "lonely" as a male shut the fuck up and do something about it. Date a fat woman. Date a middle aged woman. Date an ugly woman. (Actually date her pump and dump doesn't count.) Just grow up, man up, and get over the immature irrational standards you have for women.
The best part of suicide is that I'll never have to interact with those people again or hear the ridiculous things they say about women again. They make living and enjoying life as a woman impossible.
I just want to be completely honest so here goes. It sounds like you spend a lot of time on the internet. I do too. But I get out enough to know that the world out there is not as polarized as this. However I don't know what the culture where you live is like, and I will acknowledge that it can vary from place to place, so I'm not making any assumptions about what it may be like in your area. My point is that everything you mentioned sounds like the kind of polarized ideological rhetoric that is on the opposite end from incel ideology. All this red pill blue pill black pill nonsense is comprised of bits and pieces of truth mixed in with a lot of unhealthy exaggerations, generalizations, etc. I recommend finding information about human psychology and sociology as well as philosophy from valid academic sources. I'm not trying to be mean in this critical response, I just hope it might be helpful, and if it isn't then sorry for the unwanted criticism.

Reactions: Rouge4000
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
You really don't know what you are talking about, it sounds like you've been interacting with no men except incels (the bitter, vocal ones). Most men wouldn't consider 25 to be some extreme no-go zone when it comes to selecting a partner. Are you overweight or something? My ex-girlfriend was and that really didn't matter, I loved her for HER. Maybe something is off about your personality. What kind of men do you flirt with in the real world? Are you giving average men a chance, or do you have a selective list of requirements?

I'm not sure how certain men preferring younger women completely negates the problem of Male loneliness. Male loneliness isn't about lack of women it's about total societal isolation if they cannot compete. It is much easier for women to make friends and find partners, it is in your nature. Women dictate sexual selection. Men have to suck it up and just deal with it. Please, spend less time on social media I do NOT think it is healthy for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: beelzebul
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
OP might not take it seriously, but those who KNOW what they are talking about do;

Males aged 50-54 were found to have the highest suicide rate (23.1 per 100,000) compared to a female suicide rate of 5.3 per 100,000**.

I think the most powerful argument that swung Brexit was "let's take back control". Wish men would do that more...like not bother with women who give too much verbal GBH of the earhole. When there are better women out there like this;

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
About the over 25 part sounds like half of the forum will end up alone. I'm 47 , single and apparently don't look like a dragon, so there's still hope!😁

I don't think it's ' don't want to date an " ugly/ bald /overweight/teeththatlooklikeasalonedoors' person .
If you don't feel attracted to someone a relationship isn't going to work. That has nothing to do with " don't wanting an ugly person ' it's a feeling you need to have.

I think that's true but it works both ways- why should women feel obliged to date someone they don't feel attracted to either? The reality is- both sexes have beauty/ wealth/ status standards imposed on them. For both, it can be hard to meet those standards. But- fair enough- why should either side lower their standards? Well- maybe they will need to if they are that desperate to be with someone.

That I do find interesting- do women survive loneliness better than men now? I was trying to work it out in a poll the other day but, there's never a huge amount of information to go on. Single straight men did actually come out as the loneliest- although, I think there were more men that voted anyway.

It does get to me when I read mostly guys posts saying they don't want to end up having to 'settle' for someone. I expect I would be in that category. Except I wouldn't give a guy a chance if I felt like he was 'settling' for less. Why would I put my ego through that?!! That goes for both sexes though. Why would anyone- man or woman want to be with a partner who thought they weren't good enough for them? Doesn't seem worth the commitment to me.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I'm offended and triggered by this post. Mods? I don't see how this is helping anyone.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
wow another misandrist thread

• Informative
Reactions: beelzebul and SexyIncél
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
People say femcels don't exist, but I point here as an example.

beelzebul

beelzebul

(;´д`)ゞ
Oct 10, 2023
What a hateful and ignorant thread. Utterly uninformed garbage.

As a transman, I have lived as both a woman and a man. I had never experienced loneliness on the level that I do now that I pass as a man.

• Hugs
Reactions: Seered Doom and SexyIncél
C

conflagration

Student
Jul 29, 2022
Most probably you are targeting high value men while being lower value. There are lots of men with low expectations who will love to have 25 wife, but probably the are invisible to you because of your own high standards.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Wait, if I may ask, why are you categorising male loneliness only in terms of relationships? I understand that loneliness exists in relationships but doesn't loneliness also exist for general friendship too? Or doesn't loneliness also exist from feeling lonely despite being with people?

I know this thread is supposed to focus on the relationship side of loneliness but you talk about loneliness as if it's only possible to be lonely romantically. I've been completely alone all my life and, by that, I mean I've been completely friendless. Nevermind relationships, aside from like 5 online acquaintances I had for (a brief period of time) my entire life, I've been lonely from having nobody... no acquaintances, no friends. And I always see the relationship aspect of loneliness get talked about instead. It's almost like nobody suffers from loneliness from being alone in terms of friendships. I know people are lonely in this way but it's rare or at least it seems rare

S

ScubaCTB

Student
Jan 1, 2024
I feel so incredibly sorry for young men in the Western world in 2024. This post by OP is a disgusting microcosm of modern feminism. Men are just wild creatures with no feelings to these types (and sadly these types are the rule, not the exception today). Not to mention, Gen Z and young Millennials have all this gender stuff to worry about too.

I wish I could go back to the 1980s and early 1990s when I was a kid, and take a few of you Zoomers (Gen Z) with me. We'd go to a party, and you'd have to actually talk to people; and you would have a fucking blast. No text messages, SnapChat, Instagram, etc. And if a girl liked you, you'd have to risk humiliation by asking her out to her face, and potentially being rejected to your face. It builds character one way or the other.

I also feel really sad for young ladies in 2024. You are not allowed to be feminine; and god forbid all you want to do is be a wife, mom and intense lover for a great guy/husband/father of your kids. God I wish I made better decisions when I was in my late teens and 20s. I had MANY opportunities atthis dream life of love and family. But I'm a fool.

Genuine human relationships are over. It's all social media and money now. Very sad. Really...the nerdiest dude in my town married a nerdy chick, and are still married today. There is, or at least WAS, a man for every woman and vice versa prior to the turn of millennium. But technology killed humanity. Which is why we have trolling weird posts like this from OP.

• Informative
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, Hollowman, Myforevercharlie and 2 others
H

HouseofMortok

Student
Jul 1, 2023
When there are better women out there like this;

She is a vile woman. Pretty by vain standards on the outside, fuck ugly internally with the shit she spouts.

Edit. Pretty, pretty fucking repugnant. She's a prejudice gaslighting shill for the Telly.

2 FO 008JPG 2234038033

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: SexyIncél
Status
Not open for further replies.