A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Honestly, for me I think it's because I lack an easy painless way combined with I feel bad knowing that it's going to cause so much hurt to my family. I'll miss my family and dogs. I'm also scared of the possibilities that lay on the other side of death.

But with that being said I still actively seek death and most likely will die by ctb.

I'm curious on how it is / why it is for you guys

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, Shadowrider, GoingMyOwnWay and 5 others
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Have everything I need but that courage and impulse to just get what is coming over and done with.
In a way it makes little sense to fear death as we die anyway

• Hugs
Reactions: eternaltroubador, Trannydiary, Shadowrider and 10 others
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
just waiting for the right mood to do it

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, Shadowrider, NegativeSymptoms and 6 others
Thrash

Thrash

Nov 21, 2020
There's still a little bit of fight in me its enough to keep me alive right now but in a couple months I believe I will just finally give in. Honestly what's after death is crazy to think about as well and I still can't fully wrap my head around it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Shadowrider, AMG44, InterstateFlowers and 2 others
H

HenryHobkins

Student
Nov 5, 2020
I am scared

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Shadowrider, freebird777, Grtb4i and 6 others
BRAINWORMS

BRAINWORMS

dust to dust
Jul 20, 2020
My parents. They don't deserve that pain.

Also, the thought of whatever comes after, whether it's an afterlife, some kind of indescribable energy pool, or light's out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Shadowrider, Grtb4i, AMG44 and 3 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Too chicken, and I also just kind of want to see the end. Like when you're on the couch and you've eaten way too many Oreos and know the rest of the film you're watching will be boring and shitty, but you decide to stick it out anyway.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Shadowrider, muffin222, MindFrog and 2 others
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
My main reason is that I'm in hospital. If I wasn't I would have ordered SN or tried hanging

• Hugs
Reactions: muffin222 and InterstateFlowers
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
The biggest reason is the pain it would cause my parents and I'm also slightly afraid sn isnt all that peaceful

• Hugs
Reactions: rskyvague, Shadowrider, lost_soul83 and 4 others
Nicebuddimtim

Nicebuddimtim

Ghost
Jun 28, 2020
Huge guilt I've been given so much my family have tried so hard to help and I feel bad but also staying here is making me feel bad so I guess I'm pushing myself to breaking point. I know it's not far away just need some more time for it to be right

• Hugs
Reactions: Shadowrider, Lotharius, hopelessyearning and 5 others
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
my family and lack of privacy to do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: muffin222, AMG44, MindFrog and 4 others
almamuerta

almamuerta

That's me in the corner
Nov 22, 2020
A mixture of prideful vanity (I've overcome every fucking obstacle in my life, I can beat this) and no easy methods at hand that won't leave a mess behind.

Plus if my brain does want me to ctb, it can do it itself the lazy fuck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Shadowrider, lost_soul83, Spiral and 4 others
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
My parents. They don't deserve that pain.

Also, the thought of whatever comes after, whether it's an afterlife, some kind of indescribable energy pool, or light's out.
Yeh I'm in a very similar situation. I wish us both the best :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Shadowrider, muffin222, BRAINWORMS and 2 others
Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Hope ur final midnight feels like the hug you need
Nov 8, 2020
My brother mostly

• Hugs
Reactions: Shadowrider, Lotharius, AutoTap and 2 others
Nephthys22

Nephthys22

Aug 16, 2020
1. Afraid that I will mess it up and that I will end up as a vegetable, and that my husband would leave me in that state out of spite.
2. Afraid I might succeed and that there is some sort of divine retribution for taking your own life.
3. Reincarnation. If we get reincarnated, I am going to be really pissed. There is nothing that states that we won't come back to an even worse life than the one we decided to end.
4. I think I still have some hope, ...some hope that everything will turn out okay. But I honestly think that is Disney ending brain washing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Isitmytime, Shadowrider, freebird777 and 4 others
next-season .?

next-season .?

May 28, 2020
im 100 /100 sure if my family had a gun i whould be dead 2018 all these 3 years just because there is no simple way to go

• Hugs
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, AutoTap, muffin222 and 1 other person
Unlucky Self

Unlucky Self

Possibly Cursed
Mar 14, 2020
I tried hanging many times in March but only got to faint three times in which I somehow woke up during syncope thrashing and aborted impulsively. Staff in the group home eventually found out (I had rope marks) and sent me to a mental hospital. I lied my out; as I had learned from past experiences, the road to discharge is paved with hypocrisy. I like to be honest, but honesty in such places never takes me anywhere but backwards. Now I just moved out to an apartment where I have total privacy. In March I tried different ropes and found this one to be the best (most comfortable and quickest to tighten). Next month I'll CTB. I'm getting a pull-up bar to tie the rope on. I've spent the past four years recovering from my failed self-immolation suicide attempt and patiently waiting for another chance to get it right. It will be perfect.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Isitmytime, AutoTap, next-season .? and 2 others
A

AnOrangeDonut

Nov 17, 2020
I tried (and evidently failed once) and now its because I promised the person I love most in the world that I would at least try finding a coping mechanism before I just give up. but im slowly reaching the point where I dont care anymore. But also if i take a whole bottle of my pills that seems to work for now

• Hugs
Reactions: muffin222 and InterstateFlowers
goodbyebunny

goodbyebunny

</3
Oct 19, 2020
I thought maybe there'd be a chance that my life would improve, but I guess not... I think I'm just waiting for enough bad situations to happen in tandem for me to really commit to ending my life. When it's just one or two, the annoying part inside myself that clings to hope, always tries to stop me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Shadowrider, Robyn, GoingMyOwnWay and 3 others
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
At the moment I have no idea. Trust me the urge is always there. Grab gun and go. I'm over everything I've been dealing with and have dealt with. Part of it might be because Christmas is coming up

• Hugs
Reactions: AutoTap, muffin222 and InterstateFlowers
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
My little sister would follow me

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Shadowrider, GoingMyOwnWay, AutoTap and 4 others
InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
My family, I love them too much and their hugs but one day I still want to leave.. I'm content knowing family is the only thing I'll ever be loved and remembered by, it's lonely and sad but I'm okay with that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Shadowrider, AutoTap, Pookie and 1 other person
degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
lack of motivation, hoping for a miracle that I will somehow get some help. I have all my supplies and live alone, which is very convenient for me. I guess I'm scared enough to not do it... for now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Isitmytime, Shadowrider, Robyn and 2 others
Xdyzine

Xdyzine

Of all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.
Nov 19, 2020
My parents and brothers, lack of privacy and viable method..

• Hugs
Reactions: AutoTap and muffin222
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I dread the steps, logistics, and preparation required to successfully die from my method of choice (SN)

Reactions: user667, Isitmytime, Robyn and 5 others
M

MBY85

Oct 21, 2020
My disability. I am trapped because of it. And I hate that

• Love
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
I am scared of the void . Let's assume I fail, my method of choice's after effects would likely make my disabilities worse. I also think it would be the last straw for my partner and I would be isolated. Not to mention I'd be around the 9th person in my family to CTB/pass on later in life from complications of failed CBT.

• Aww..
Reactions: Isitmytime
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I'm seriously bad at doing it. I think that I don't plan enough maybe and I'm really impulsive . I've got so close a few times but there's no prizes for nearlies

Reactions: Octavina
untimelydemise

untimelydemise

Jan 20, 2021
waiting for a nearly 100% fatal method. its not from lack of trying that im still alive

Reactions: Trannydiary and Octavina
finalexit

finalexit

Jan 24, 2021
Don't want to be apart from my wife and afraid of the unknown after death

• Aww..
Reactions: Isitmytime