B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024
I spent many months doing them so I can def speak to it being worth a shot esp when things are as intense as you're describing. it will be RELIEF. I promise you that. it's profound and deep and a lot for the brain, but it's honestly like we uncovered magic. they def offer it in florida if they offer it in the state im in. you'll likely need a rec from a psych or therapist. I got both. that'll get you in the door but check with your local clinics in terms of what exactly they need. feel free to convo me about it if you want to talk more, open to even talking on the phone. whatever you need 🤍🤍
You're amazing! Appreciate you my friend.. I'll call my doctor and see if it's covered by insurance or self-pay. My psychiatrist is super nice he will do anything to help me. I'll keep you updated..

• Love
Reactions: -Link- and opheliaoveragain
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
you mentioned wanting to hear your boy. Im not gonna go full fantasy here and say enough of a medical therapeutic ket dose will give you exactly that, but I don't think you will walk away from it with the same empty, ever reaching grief. esp with repeated sessions. I slowly gained the understanding just through sessions (I had lost someone right before as well) that they were ok.

for clarification my sessions were double the normal IV session of an hour, IE two hours with a ket iv.
I've done a lot of ketamine infusions didnt work for me but I have a brain injury so things dont work for me but it does help some people temporarily. It was very bizzare but spiritual like I felt I was in another dimension and I was apart of everyone and I was dead it wasnt scary or beautiful it just was after them I was like well I dont feel better but I have less fear of death
I can relate to what you're saying. i'm still where i'm at but being in that space multiple times helped me unwind certain traumas and so on. you're fully right re the headspace. great description.
You're amazing! Appreciate you my friend.. I'll call my doctor and see if it's covered by insurance or self-pay. My psychiatrist is super nice he will do anything to help me. I'll keep you updated..
please do! im rooting like hell for you. if your psych is good like that then you're set! start looking up clinics :)) I found IV to be best.

• Love
Reactions: -Link-