• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

BeBraveBrother

Student
Sep 5, 2020
No I mean euthanasia of humans. If I had the choice for pentobarbital, I would definitely take it but I guess everyone is different. Sorry if anything I said offended you, wasn't my intention at all
W

What is CO? Isnt it painful?

I feel like I don't trust philip nitschke anymore, heard bad stuff about him. Can the debreather be purchased from him these days? Wouldnt the soda-lime be sealed in a way so that people dont harm themselves while using the debreather? Also can it be shipped to the US?

What bad stuff did you hear about him?

D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
What bad stuff did you hear about him?
Mad dog brewing sells repurposed oxygen regulators only rated for less than 180 bar and most small nitrogen cylinders are 200 bar.
Why does he do that?
I really do not have an update about the debreather. The soda-lime is encased in plastic containers. Please note that is not yet a commercially proven product. I do not want to throw cold water on it, but I have yet heard of a documented case of its effectiveness. Dr. Nitschke has a tendency of throwing products to the wall and seeing what sticks. Another one of his developments is the Sarco. Go figure!
Is the sarco a fail as well?

Reactions: Greenberg
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
It's complicated and I'm dumb. I literally would need a list of everything I needed to buy with links to the item to make sure I'm getting the right thing. Then a step by step guide on what to do.

that doesn't exist as far as I know so I chose SN which does have a step by step guide

• Love
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Why don't you seek help instead
Most people here have gotten help but the hell didn't help. Or they're getting help but want a ctb method as a back up last resort. A safety net if you will.

Im doing PHP 7 hours a day right now and not getting any benefit. PHP is the most intensive therapy and treatment you can get besides in some psych wards that are actually good.

Most psych wards and PHP are absolute jokes and just money grabs sadly so people end up with ctb as last resort. :/

D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
It's complicated and I'm dumb. I literally would need a list of everything I needed to buy with links to the item to make sure I'm getting the right thing. Then a step by step guide on what to do.

that doesn't exist as far as I know so I chose SN which does have a step by step guide
Isnt SN painful?

• Love
B

BeBraveBrother

Student
Sep 5, 2020
Mad dog brewing sells repurposed oxygen regulators only rated for less than 180 bar and most small nitrogen cylinders are 200 bar.

I have no idea how crucial this is. I just ordered a (mechanical) welding regulator with integrated flowmeter that is standardized for nitrogen with 200 bar .

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Maybe he gets them cheap and maybe they are good enough. I'm not an expert so I don't know how large safety margins oxygen regulators are required to have.
I personally do not have a problem with him making a profit from his sales; it is the fact that he markets his regulators as true nitrogen regulators which in fact they are not, thereby intentionally misleading the public. As a medical doctor, you would presume that he would have the decency not to deceive.

B

BeBraveBrother

Student
Sep 5, 2020
No I mean euthanasia of humans. If I had the choice for pentobarbital, I would definitely take it but I guess everyone is different. Sorry if anything I said offended you, wasn't my intention at all
W

What is CO? Isnt it painful?

I feel like I don't trust philip nitschke anymore, heard bad stuff about him. Can the debreather be purchased from him these days? Wouldnt the soda-lime be sealed in a way so that people dont harm themselves while using the debreather? Also can it be shipped to the US?

I don't see any state having "euthanasia" on humans. Euthanasia is when a state is deciding (often against the will of a person) that his/her existance has alededly has no meaning.
Some countries and states are allowing people to choose life or deny it. This is the contrary to where a state is forcing either to die because of a condition or forcing to live under a condition. To achknowledge the right to choose is an appreciation of the dignity that lies in the freedome of a person. This freedome must include that even the most handicaped person has the right to choose to live. A differenciation between "worthy to live" and "not worthy to live" is nothing another person may ever decide.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
I don't see any state having "euthanasia" on humans. Euthanasia is when a state is deciding (often against the will of a person) that his/her existance has alededly has no meaning.
Some countries and states are allowing people to choose life or deny it. This is the contrary to where a state is forcing either to die because of a condition or forcing to live under a condition. To achknowledge the right to choose is an appreciation of the dignity that lies in the freedome of a person. This freedome must include that even the most handicaped person has the right to choose to live. A differenciation between "worthy to live" and "not worthy to live" is nothing another person may ever decide.
Sorry I used the wrobg wording. By euthanasia, I meant assisted suicide. Not sure what the correct terminology is I'm not a native english speaker

• Hugs
chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
Most people here have gotten help but the hell didn't help. Or they're getting help but want a ctb method as a back up last resort. A safety net if you will.

Im doing PHP 7 hours a day right now and not getting any benefit. PHP is the most intensive therapy and treatment you can get besides in some psych wards that are actually good.

Most psych wards and PHP are absolute jokes and just money grabs sadly so people end up with ctb as last resort. :/
What is PHP?

• Love
M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
I tried the Nitrogen bag method exactly the way outlined in the ppeh and it didn't work ... obviously because here I am! The only thing maybe I didn't do well enough was let the whole bag fill up with nitrogen first. Before pulling down. I thought I had to take off my glasses so didn't see in the mirror enough to judge correctly. I passed out but the tank ran out and I went sprawling on the floor. I don't want to try that method again.

Reactions: Mare Imbrium
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Well the Rebreather device technically kills by filtering out the CO2 from the air you exhale and just leaving the nitrogen, but it is no longer available for purchase and the one user on here that was making a guide for a DIY version quit the site before delivering on it, so I don't know of any other accessible means of using nitrogen to CTB as of now (it's not like we can hop inside a Sarco unfortunately.)

Last edited:
C

CivilizationV

May 21, 2020
Other have summed it up: costs, setting it up. In my case I'm also renting and physically weak, so If I buy the cillinder but then I don't use it in the short term I could be having to deal with moving the whole thing to a new flat.

T

Tintin

Jan 11, 2021
I tried the Nitrogen bag method exactly the way outlined in the ppeh and it didn't work ... obviously because here I am! The only thing maybe I didn't do well enough was let the whole bag fill up with nitrogen first. Before pulling down. I thought I had to take off my glasses so didn't see in the mirror enough to judge correctly. I passed out but the tank ran out and I went sprawling on the floor. I don't want to try that method again
Thank you for sharing. May I ask, how long did it take you to pass out and for how long you've been unconscious? Did you recover without any damage?

Reactions: Mare Imbrium
M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Thank you for sharing. May I ask, how long did it take you to pass out and for how long you've been unconscious? Did you recover without any damage?
Because of the nitrogen bag not totally having filled up before I put it over my head may have taken 30 to 45 seconds to pass out. Really can't tell you how long I was unconscious but I do know the tank was on 0 left when I awoke. If it kept going I probably would have ctb. Had the canister they recommend on ppeh. I think 80. It may have been leaking before. Could smell something and got a headache after assembling it Though it still said 100 % full on the gauge. I also if I ever did it again would make sure the neck bag was tighter because your head falls back making it more open. Recovery...it may or may not have made my agoraphobia worse. Not sure. People die and come back to life having had no oxygen to their brain for a while and are I guess are ok so I'm not sure why I don't try it again. It was a euphoric feeling passing out. Personally I would get an even bigger canister of nitrogen if they sell it. I would wait to put it together until right before. I guess it just wasn't my time to go.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie
T

Tintin

Jan 11, 2021
Because of the nitrogen bag not totally having filled up before I put it over my head may have taken 30 to 45 seconds to pass out. Really can't tell you how long I was unconscious but I do know the tank was on 0 left when I awoke. If it kept going I probably would have ctb. Had the canister they recommend on ppeh. I think 80. It may have been leaking before. Could smell something and got a headache after assembling it Though it still said 100 % full on the gauge. I also if I ever did it again would make sure the neck bag was tighter because your head falls back making it more open. Recovery...it may or may not have made my agoraphobia worse. Not sure. People die and come back to life having had no oxygen to their brain for a while and are I guess are ok so I'm not sure why I don't try it again. It was a euphoric feeling passing out. Personally I would get an even bigger canister of nitrogen if they sell it. I would wait to put it together until right before. I guess it just wasn't my time to go.
Good to know you are here and gladly without any damage! Thanks for your detailed reply. You mentioned the size of your canister is 80? cf? What pressure? Just asking to calculate how much gas was in it and how long it has been running with a flow of 15lpm. Was the bag still on your head when becoming conscious again?

Last edited:
M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Good to know you are here and gladly without any damage! Thanks for your detailed reply. You mentioned the size of your canister is 80? cf? What pressure? Just asking to calculate how much gas was in it and how long it has been running with a flow of 15lpm. Was the bag still on your head when becoming conscious again?
Max dog brewing co. is where ppeh says to get your regulator valves from. If you look at the brewing co. pics online 2000 is in green meaning full. They say to make sure the tank is full before starting. Cyber weld is where they said to get the 80 cf tank from but their designs on 80 changed and looks like it wouldn't fit the valve. So other places to get the tank might be better. Yes, the bag was still on my head. But I awoke so quickly I sort of jumped/fell out of it on to the floor.

M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Actually just researched and they said 40 or even 20 cf was enough so I probably won't do it since 80 didn't work for me.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
You are either full of shit or obviously did not do this correctly. Are you suggesting you survived an hour in a zero oxygen environment? You obviously didn't.

Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
Max dog brewing co. is where ppeh says to get your regulator valves from. If you look at the brewing co. pics online 2000 is in green meaning full. They say to make sure the tank is full before starting. Cyber weld is where they said to get the 80 cf tank from but their designs on 80 changed and looks like it wouldn't fit the valve. So other places to get the tank might be better. Yes, the bag was still on my head. But I awoke so quickly I sort of jumped/fell out of it on to the floor.
Of course, the PPeH will say to purchase a regulator from MDB. Both are owned by Dr. Nitshche. It is called, "self-dealing!"

B

BeBraveBrother

Student
Sep 5, 2020
As Aap said, in normal conditions there is no way one can survive anoxia after an hour. Severe brain damage is to be expected after the first minute(s), death after 15.
Here is a graphic from michigican medical school at michigan university:

Attachments

• howlongwithoutoxygen.PNG
    howlongwithoutoxygen.PNG
    357 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
As Aap said, in normal conditions there is no way one can survive anoxia after an hour. Severe brain damage is to be acpected after the first minute(s), death after 15.
Here is a graphic from michigican medical school at michigan university:
Really nice graphic, would you mind if I were to include it on my blog? Thanks in advance.