• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Trakehner

Trakehner

Student
Apr 22, 2023
Meanwhile, there's more guns than people in this country.

Reactions: wait.what, Cakeisalie and DefinitelyReady
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
Very glad I got mine a few months back. Had a feeling this would eventually happen.

• Informative
Reactions: GoatHerder and DefinitelyReady
dietcokecan

dietcokecan

The Cosmos is all that is or was or ever will be.
Jun 25, 2024
They're not preventing suicide, they're just ensuring that we will have no other option but to use a painful method and die in agony rather than have an easier peaceful way out. It's so infuriating to me that people try so hard to stop others from their own personal choice because it makes them sad or uncomfortable.

Reactions: Cakeisalie, GoatHerder and pthnrdnojvsc
rednights

rednights

Jun 5, 2024
This is so frustrating. I'd heard about this already since I live in the US, but I still haven't been able to find a SN source. I might have to resort to another method.

I understand why they did it, it would be good to prevent kids from having access to it. But for those of us who are older, it just feels so unfair. We deserve the right to go out on our own terms.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Life is definitely not a song...
Mar 14, 2024
Very glad I got mine a few months back. Had a feeling this would eventually happen.
Yeah might've been you who called it.

Reactions: Saturn_
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Life is definitely not a song...
Mar 14, 2024
It's almost like the whole war on drugs thing at this point.
We wish... Why don't they focus on the real drugs who are killing the people who don't want to die.
I'm sorry for the families... but taking away sn really isn't going to end up saving the next high schooler/collegiate imo...
Misuse of money trying prevent sn. If they really wanted to make a difference and not let the families grieve in vain, they'd fund and guide their resources towards measures that actually help and prevent suicide than simply making it more difficult to acquire a singular source that's used as the current method of choice.

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
SN getting banned from being sold to consumers certainly sucks for those who will rely on it to CTB but technically it wouldn't be impossible to obtain. If the US government really cared enough they'd probably try to also ban it from being used at all which would mess with a lot of meat processing companies or whatever other businesses need to use this substance. It may still be possible to obtain SN in the US simply by entering a career in meat processing or maybe chemistry overall. It's tough though I admit. Hopefully maybe someone will eventually figure out how to chemically produce it via some other legal means. I'm sure lucky I got mine almost 4 years ago.

CharAznable54

CharAznable54

The Red Comet
Jan 2, 2024
Sodium nitrite poisoning has become an increasingly common method of suicide among teenagers and young adults, according to recent research from the Centers for Disease Control. The bill, if passed by the Senate and signed by the president, prohibits consumer sales of the compound.May 22, 2024
I'm so fucking tired of this. I just want to leave this world on my own terms peacefully. The world would be better off without people like me. Might as well make it legal.

Reactions: Trakehner and pthnrdnojvsc
houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
Will it be forbidden to receive a package containing SN from other country?
I support this decision if the percentage of children who buy it is large, and this is actually the case
this is clearly not the case.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
I support this decision if the percentage of children who buy it is large, and this is actually the case

Tht = wht verfiable ag-restrctns wld b fr