Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I didn't block you. I deleted my messages.
Fair enough.
Sorry, I'm having a hard time and I shouldn't bring that here. Apologies.
We all are -- it's fine:) I am glad that we understand each other. Your last reply is rare on the Internet or IRL, it's something to appreciate here, and again I'm sorry too if I came out insensitive or dismissive :hug:

Reactions: JSauter
Starrywaters

Starrywaters

Dec 10, 2019
Arguably we don't know what other factors could be contributing to the young boys state. He may have been taking medication that combined with the SN resulted in his current state.

In a round about way if that were the case it could easily be missed out as really the reason he's in that condition is the SN that he unknowingly ingested.

As others have mentioned though the brain is usually the very last thing to shut down. The body will go through a process trying to use the oxygen that SN is depriving it of in the most efficient and life preserving way if can. Consciousness for example isn't necessary for you to be alive so passing out will likely happen early on. Then the body will react by diverting the cells which still have a decent oxygen amount to the most vital organs having to 'choose' which one to cut off from the supply next as the oxygen levels get lower until eventually it's just the brain left and there is no more gas in the tank so to speak.

Reactions: x-Ace-x and Quarky00
H

hadenough

Student
Aug 24, 2019
That Chinese article is interesting. Not wanting to offend anyone but when someone criticises SN it seems they are pilloried. Nothing is 100% and SN is no exception. If we cannot have sensible discussions about it's good and bad sides we will never get to the truth. It is just one case where things have gone bad and I for one want to hear about that. I want all the information I can get on the subject, good or bad. This one child may be an outlier but it is important. The scientific method is not to prove your primary hypothesis - that SN is effective, painless, safe - but to disprove the null hypothesis - that SN is ineffective, painful, unsafe. This reduces researcher bias as the researcher usually has a vested interest in proving their hypothesis. I want to encourage, not discourage, people from posting criticisms about SN as I want to be fully informed. As I said this is just one case out of many that suggest SN is not 100% perfect but there could be further cases like this so we don't want to scare people off reporting them.

R

Rose57

Student
Jan 2, 2019
@JSauter right . Follow Stan's Guide , 3 servings . That said many members took just 1 vomited a bit and died .

Plz read FAQ :) It is also good to research more on SN by yourself , for your own good , make yourself knowledgeable how it works (If worried read more).

Is SN fatal, even in small dosages?YES.
Can I recover from SN?YES – with HOSPITAL CARE.
Can I recover on my own?NO
Will I have permanent damage?NO – You either die or recover
If only small amount digested can I recover alone at home?No.
This is extremely rare.
Can I take large amounts of SN, and survive alone?No.
Can I take large amounts of SN, have no medical
intervention, and survive without permanent damage?
You will not have permanent damage.
But you won't survive(!) – scenario very unlikely – without rescue 99% fatal

~

For your personal conditions, which many share (btw including me). I would just not phrase it as a generalized observation ;)
Where is this FAQ from? Just curious because it says you either die or fully recover when taking SN and I want to know how reliable the source of this information is

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Where is this FAQ from? Just curious because it says you either die or fully recover when taking SN and I want to know how reliable the source of this information is
I could be wrong, but I believe that was just a summary based on Quarky's own research, which was extensive.

The only part I disagree with is the bit about not recovering on your own. It actually is possible, because the body can reverse the effects if there's enough time. In high doses, though, it's very unlikely. But that's why people survive when they drink it slowly or don't take enough. As for either dying or recovering, based on what we've seen with survivor accounts and whatnot, it seems that way. There might be some risk of damage, but it's a lot lower than a lot of methods. The majority of people have no long term effects, or if they do, they aren't talking about it.