Suicidal Ideation

Suicidal Ideation

burn my body, celebrate the afterglow
Jul 21, 2023
any person i ever trusted with everything, ever gave importance to always ends up ruining me bit by bit until they completely fuck me over and now, it's come to the point where i know even if i try being better, truly all hope i ever had is lost. all good in me is dying. i can never truly be okay, i know it.

and now im developing trust issues.
why? i never fuck anyone over. so why do the people i love so much always fuck me over?

• Hugs
Reactions: HAL 9000, MeltingBrain and The Burning Fool
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
don't think anyone can be trusted with your own happiness people will do anything for their own happiness even hurting those they once loved

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly so many humans are just so unnecessary cruel, I don't believe that other people can be trusted and relied on, it's awful how they can just very easily make existing much worse, to me humans are the worst species.

Suicidal Ideation

Suicidal Ideation

burn my body, celebrate the afterglow
Jul 21, 2023
don't think anyone can be trusted with your own happiness people will do anything for their own happiness even hurting those they once loved
why

B

Bluebunnysky

Jan 15, 2023
A lot if not most people only want others in their lives who make them feel good and elevated either socially or financially. The minute they feel your value decrease in their eyes they'll drop you like a hat; The whole thing is soulless and empty. Fuckers

Reactions: reclaimedbynature and Suicidal Ideation
HAL 9000

HAL 9000

Heading toward Jupiter
Aug 3, 2023
By mere happenstance that you have encountered people that were not able to value you. There are so many people out there who you have yet to meet that wold not make that same mistake. Widen your search and you undoubtedly will find these people.