• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
Deep down, what really makes you want to die, besides the depression or loneliness, anxiety etc. What deep down is pushing you to suicide? For me personally aside from the severe depression and me being a failure, death just calls to me. It has ever since i was 12 and first started fantasizing about getting a gun and shooting myself. I think i was just not made for this life, and so death calls me. What about you all?

Bed

Bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
I've been depressed since i was an early teen but what really destroyed me is my health deteriorating and being in almost 24/7 physical pain. i can't imagine living like this with it most likely getting worse down the line.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
nobody cares about me no love interests that's the reason I became suicide in the first place, having terrible physical health and brain injury

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I had a sense during my pre-teens that I wasn't made to belong in this world. Despite that, I tried to fit into it, tried to do all the right things, and be a good person. Then I started seeing just how much good people were put down, while it seemed that the nasty, vile people always seemed to be doing well. When all I want is just a little bit better day it's unachievable and it always was so frustrating that I couldn't get what I wanted, but terrible people could get anything they wanted. I'm just hoping that when my life ends things will be just a little bit better.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I just don't have any interest in suffering for decades just to be tormented by old age and die anyway. And for me suicide is rational as it's the way to prevent all future unnecessary suffering in an existence I never saw as desirable in the first place, suicide is the way to escape from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human.

There are no disadvantages to not-existing which is the fate we are destined for anyway yet in existence there is unlimited potential for pain, torment and harm. I see existence as very undesirable, harmful and evil, I'd see it as better to not exist regardless of the circumstances.

It disturbs me how there is no limit as to how much a human can suffer, existence truly is an abomination, I'd say that for me my wish to die is a result of becoming aware of how existence itself really is the true problem, I find it tragic how humans so harmfully impose existence in the first place. But it's also down to the fact that I don't want to suffer and see all suffering as best avoided.

LuvMeMusic

LuvMeMusic

Student
Jan 24, 2024
Boredom and laziness, I guess. Nothing exiting enough to live for and I'm too lazy to work or something, so suicide is the only option. I don't suffer from any mental health problems, so it really just boils down to those two things.

A

achb

Student
Oct 23, 2023
Dissatisfaction. I don't think even if all my dreams came true that I'd actually prefer living to nonexistence. I just don't think I could ever be satisfied. No matter what I do, there's a voice screaming in my head to just die and disappear. I can't be in a constant cycle of colorful bright emotions and sleep it just doesn't work that way. And even if it did, eventually those strong emotions would end up feeling mundane. Nothing is worth it.

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘 : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Because I've gotten absolutely fucking nowhere with my life it has not benefited me whatsoever living ever also being a sad autistic middle school dropout for having a meltdown and a grade A+++ retard for 22 years just to add to the neverending pile of shits that is me and my life among countless of other atrocities that I've inflicted.
I deserve a painful but guaranteed 𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: dggtscccvfd
E

eashanm

Master
Feb 22, 2023
Tri angle for Euthanasia
- Tired of Life
- Health Problems
- Goals

Segregate the issues for Euthanasia.
- Will to live has died. - Tired of life. Done with it.
- Suffering from illnesses
- Suffering from anxiety of living

In short, completed my life. Achieved everything I wanted to.

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I wish to be dead because life itself doesn't offer anything to me that makes me think "yeah, I want to live life". I don't have any interests, I don't have anything that I enjoy, I don't even have happiness. All I get from existence is suffering from merely being human. I never wanted to do anything to begin with. I study because of obligation, not because I want to. I don't want to do anything in life and I never did. Life just isn't for me

heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
i've felt this way since i was 13. i simply just don't think i was ever meant to be around for long. i don't want to live in a society that i'll have to struggle just to get by either. there's nothing for me in this life.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Treatment resistant depression and brain injury. Everything is meaningless

• Hugs
Reactions: dggtscccvfd
Q

qsocdu

Oct 9, 2022
I just don't know what else to do with life. I try to do other things but I always come back to this dark place.

Reactions: sserafim
CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
Health problems aside

Failed attempt forced me to live with toxic parents
My parents are pretty much trash that's taken advantage of my mental illness

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
it's kind of hard to give a reason that's not linked to my depression, as i've never known a life without it, but... i guess maybe it's just a culmination of all the hurt and self hatred i have. it's all bubbled up under my skin into this sickly monster, and the only way to kill it is to swallow ten knives or kill myself. i could swallow those ten metaphorical knives ('therapy', whatever else in that realm) or i could just end it. ending it seems easier. and maybe it's a pussy thing to choose the easier option. maybe i'm nothing but a cowardiced loser who can't do anything but run. but i will die that same coward, and i will know peace finally...

SillyGirl>_<

SillyGirl>_<

dedgrl
Feb 16, 2024
Life is miserable, I'm incredibly lonely all of my "friends" abandoned me, among many other reasons. Sure life could change but no matter how much life changes it'll never compare to the peace of death.

D

dggtscccvfd

Arcanist
Jun 1, 2023
I got addicted to an over-the-counter nasal spray. After ending this addiction I developed some significant breathing problems and severe erectile dysfunction. To state the obvious, a happy life is inconsistent with either. I'm giving doctors a fair shout at fixing me, but if they can't, I'll be CTB with SN later this year.

Bibotik470

Bibotik470

Jun 17, 2022
Because I live for the mercy of other people.

They need a punching bag, something small, weak, unappealing in appearance to cause harm towards. To lash out at.

Something to abuse.

I've had enough of the painful encounters, memories of humiliation, the constant reminder that I'm not human. That I never was to begin with.

Maybe if my organs aren't destroyed in whatever method I choose to partake in, they can be donated to save a life or two. Just make myself of actual use once I leave this earth. I think then, my spirit will be at peace.

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
insomnia, depression and anxiety, the complete package.
The icing on the cake is that I'm refractory.
I don't know how to say it in English, but in Portuguese it means someone who develops tolerance to all the medicines they take.

• Hugs
Reactions: sceáwere