• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sceáwere

sceáwere

Mar 5, 2024
Nothing has ever felt real in my life, even in this moment right now it feels like a dream; I can't really perceive everything. An incessant sleepiness has also plagued my life, so I've never got anything done. Failed school, didn't make friends, didn't develop hobbies, so forth. I missed out on crucial experiences everyone else has experienced. Though I live the most depressing life out of anyone I've met (no friends, essentially rotting 24/7 in my room), I'm not at all sad about any of this. I'm indifferent to it all, as I am to death.

L

Lycan

Dec 2, 2022
Deep down, what really makes you want to die, besides the depression or loneliness, anxiety etc. What deep down is pushing you to suicide? For me personally aside from the severe depression and me being a failure, death just calls to me. It has ever since i was 12 and first started fantasizing about getting a gun and shooting myself. I think i was just not made for this life, and so death calls me. What about you all?
I'm in pain and constant mental torment from diseases and mental disorders. Fate fucks me and mine at every turn. That's how I know the Jedi are right that "There is no chaos." because there is no way so much bad could happen to one family randomly. What more reason do I need?

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

We have such sights to show you 👁️
Apr 17, 2023
"because a good death is it's own reward."
-Faora from Man of Steel