A

ADruinedmylife

Oct 5, 2020
Because I have permanent side effects from prescription drugs.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: EmptyManForever, NegativeSymptoms, adam&eve and 3 others
rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
Disability from a botched lumbar puncture. Been in therapy ten years before the LP with depression, social anxiety and BDD. All disabling in their own way although I functioned somewhat - went to school and work part time. Now nothing.

i hope anyone who is going to ctb has exhausted all options for potential recovery. Really.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Astral316, NegativeSymptoms, disabledandhopeless and 5 others
DivineMedicus

DivineMedicus

Vereor Nox
Sep 7, 2020
To increase the mean IQ of the human race.

• Hugs
Reactions: Keto, symphonyofthenight, lex and 3 others
Pengwin

Pengwin

Nov 9, 2020
I don't want to end up all alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Astral316, Ἡγησίας, disabledandhopeless and 2 others
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
Why do you want to kill yourself so badly?
pointless suffering;
i hate life, i hate work, i hate old age, i hate people, i hate positive etc.
OCD, frustration, anxiety, hypersexuality, loneliness, melancholy, misanthropy, hopeless future etc.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, disabledandhopeless, Life is pointless and 5 others
rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
Since I had this procedure too, may I ask what went wrong with your spinal tap?
Ended up hitting my spinal cord. Lost sexual function and now incontinent. Also Developed arachnoiditis. Hope yours went okay.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: adam&eve, Wraith, http-410 and 1 other person
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
Ended up hitting my spinal cord. Lost sexual function and now incontinent. Also Developed arachnoiditis. Hope yours went okay.
Damn, I'm sorry about that. Is that usual? Sounds like they were butchers. I was never told about the risks.

Reactions: Wraith, rabbithole and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Damn, I'm sorry about that. Is that usual? Sounds like they were butchers. I was never told about the risks.
I've had three epidurals. They also never went over all the possible risks. I guess they assume it's rare and they don't want to scare people, but it seems negligent considering how bad the risk could be.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768, Wraith and http-410
rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
Less uncommon than people think. Was also never told the real risks or that a resident who had only done one before mine would do it. A mess.
I've had three epidurals. They also never went over all the possible risks. I guess they assume it's rare and they don't want to scare people, but it seems negligent considering how bad the risk could be.
Oh yeah it's a devastating risk to developed arachnoiditis from an epidural. Can also take up to two decades to develop but generally symptoms start immediately. I'm really glad yours went okay.

• Hugs
Reactions: http-410, Ghost2211 and Wraith
M

Muirthemne

Mar 1, 2020
No one loves me. I'm a failure, and the world just doesn't want me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Astral316, disabledandhopeless, yive and 6 others
Wraith

Wraith

Lost in The Void
Nov 4, 2020
Disability and crushing loneliness. I can't see myself living to old age as an unlovable invalid.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Astral316, rabbithole, Pengwin and 8 others
M

Midnight-rain

Student
Jan 1, 2020
We all die so wouldn't you rather have a peaceful death in old age?
The hell? What a ridiculous blanket statement. A peaceful death is never 100% guaranteed, old age or otherwise. If I were to guess (if I don't kill myself) cancer or heart disease would take me out, and those are brutal illnesses. And even if it were peaceful you really think I want to watch my health slowly deteriorate for years as I'm no longer able to do basic tasks without assistance? No thanks.

Reactions: auniqueusername669, Astral316, disabledandhopeless and 6 others
Weightoftheworld

Weightoftheworld

Let me burn.
Apr 19, 2020
My dad died naturally last month and it was not peaceful or in anyway that you described. He died painfully, alone, and in a hospital bathroom the day before a procedure because his care was inadequate and we weren't allowed to be there except for 'visiting hours' because of the damned Covid.
I'll take going out on my own terms.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: auniqueusername669, Astral316, SadGirl and 7 others
Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
I'm sorry but religions are such bs :ahhha:
It's funny how they are literally only there to force humans to live and give them a reason for their fucking existence because there is no reason, so they believe in stupid fairy tale stories to find one.
And if it was real it would be hideous. What kind of god commits mass genocide, endorses slavery, demands fealty and sends people to eternal torture ? Not one I would worship.

Reactions: auniqueusername669, disabledandhopeless, Life is pointless and 6 others
P

Prathibha

Oct 27, 2020
I want eternal peace ❤️

Reactions: phalaenopsis, Life is pointless and adam&eve
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I would kill myself if I could. The fear of failure and being found is what's holding me back. Furthermore, suicide is forbidden according to most if not all religions. And I'm religious. God could punish me.

Therefore, I've accepted that life is not a choice and that I have to accept the circumstances that I've chosen for myself. I'm wondering how you plan on killing yourself. Have you no survival instinct? Do you intend to force yourself?

Winnie...can you please provide quotes from any religion you have ever encountered that forbids suicide? I have read several Christian Bibles, 2 Korans, Shivra, and Zen. I cannot recall any religious books that condemn suicide. Please enlighten me? Thank you.

Reactions: Midnight-rain and Symbiote
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
Because it's the only thing in my life that makes sense.

Reactions: EmptyManForever, Life is pointless and http-410
UiopQwerty

UiopQwerty

Mage
Dec 17, 2020
Well. For me my life has been complete failure since 2019 until today.
Had a lovely wife though. But her own kids wrecked everything in our relation.
A criminal son selling drugs/using drugs/robbing/violence in general.
A violent daughter attacking people in a trainstation/use of drugs/no plans what so ever.

I took the bottle. My wife trying to escape into her work and and the same time trying to
help me. So... In october this year 2020. All ended. Visit from police, social workers.
They forced us to separate/divorce.

Spongebob

• Hugs
Reactions: MrBlue
Toonloon

Toonloon

Experienced
Nov 17, 2020
I believe God forgives people who are in such distress they kill themselves. I don't believe he punishes the suffering.

I'm in pain because nobody cares about me. People just use me for money or sex or to feel smarter by tearing me down.

I've attempted to kill myself a few times. The closest I came was last time when I starved myself to the point I almost OD on pills and alcohol. Issue was I was making too much noise and was found by a family member.

I suffered some bad organ damage. But I don't regret it. I am happy cause I know I can succeed if I really want to go through with my plan. But the afterlife does concern me but I still believe God won't punish me. I think he'll understand the pain I'm in and forgive me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CC123, neverever, Deleted member 1768 and 7 others
Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
Being alive is a waste of time and energy

• Love
Reactions: disabledandhopeless, Midnight-rain, Life is pointless and 2 others
L

lifesucksxoxo

Nov 3, 2020
I'm sorry but religions are such bs :ahhha:
It's funny how they are literally only there to force humans to live and give them a reason for their fucking existence because there is no reason, so they believe in stupid fairy tale stories to find one.
It's just to keep men from killing themselves so they don't stop working to rebuild society

P

Pravesh

Student
Oct 19, 2020
i know it sounds silly but i have a very small penis, im sick of being rejected over it and feeling never enough and its a huge hurdle in relationships for me. I rather be dead than live this life. its always gonna be a problem and i just wish i was normal.

• Hugs
Reactions: Castrato, demuic, adam&eve and 2 others
E

enter.the.void

Jul 14, 2020
To escape this shithole planet and find peace in the nothingness.

Reactions: EmptyManForever, NegativeSymptoms, Starseedchip and 4 others
D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
I have clinical depression. So, life is not looking too good...

• Hugs
Reactions: NegativeSymptoms and newave3
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
I'm too weak for the agony I suffer every day. I don't want to bear it for another potential 50-60 years..

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms, adam&eve, newave3 and 2 others
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Because I suffer from a harrowing mental illness and it has ruined my social life.

• Hugs
Reactions: NegativeSymptoms, adam&eve, newave3 and 1 other person
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
I would kill myself if I could. The fear of failure and being found is what's holding me back. Furthermore, suicide is forbidden according to most if not all religions. And I'm religious. God could punish me.

Therefore, I've accepted that life is not a choice and that I have to accept the circumstances that I've chosen for myself. I'm wondering how you plan on killing yourself. Have you no survival instinct? Do you intend to force yourself?

God has given you the ability to choose.
then, wouldn't it be right or wrong for you to choose whether you can live or not?

Reactions: Deleted member 1768 and _Kaira_
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Because I'm very tired.

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3 and _Kaira_