A

alyssfades

Dec 10, 2020
I'm mostly just tired. Tired of fighting with my broken brain. Tired of always being three steps behind everyone else, of being unable to make myself do basic life stuff. Tired of feeling overwhelmed and ill equipped. I feel like I can't put the trauma of my death on my husband and my young children but living just because of that is getting exhausting.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: AppelduVide, granolabar, newave3 and 5 others
Merlay

Merlay

you need to die if you want to go to heaven
Oct 24, 2020
I've finally used up all my lies to save myself. I've been asking myself the same questions but all the answers I've come face to face with weren't enough. There's just no real proof or real truth here because every answers provided, every theory, just leads up to more questions. I am constantly finding faults in this world and I can't help it. All I see are the flaws — discrimination, abusive parents, sexuality, brutality, injustice, violence, inequity, oppression, famine, religion, unemployment, corruption, selfish moral principles, hypocrisy, invalidation, the talk of right and wrong, what's just and unjust — and I can't stand all of it anymore. I am aware that I am the problem. And a problem always needs a solution — exterminate the problem. I feel dangerous. I feel like an anchor that will drag down every people who will try to get close to me. I've never believed in fate; but I am destined to kill myself, it seems.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AppelduVide, Dead Meat, granolabar and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Physical health problems, I see my body as a prison.
My mental state depression/anhedonia. I was never suited for this life and I lack the ability to cope with anything in this life. I see living as pointless as we only live to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, granolabar and newave3
Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
Because I don't want to live.

• Hugs
Reactions: AppelduVide, Dead Meat, granolabar and 1 other person
du2497

du2497

Mar 17, 2020
I'm just tired of life, of continually failing and being disappointed and angry. That and I don't really trust others anymore.

• Hugs
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
A lifetime of trying so hard, yet failing and losing all the time. Just tired of that, tired of being conscious and tired of life in general. Either ctb or a coma. I don't care at this point, I just want rest.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, granolabar, newave3 and 1 other person
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
My mental health condition, bipolar disorder II, has worn me down and ruined my social life. I want to strike pre-emptively before I become a tragic, lonely, old man with escalating mental problems.

This is me. You can add physical problems e.g. trigeminal nerve damage,inoperable hernia pain,detached retina and painful arthritis. I am also addicted to Benzodiazepines. I already am that tragic,lonely old man.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Dead Meat, granolabar and 1 other person
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Depression have taken my soul and life,only body remains.

• Hugs